Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"we The People"

kobuk1

I really hope you're kidding. Filing a false police report is a criminal offense and can be punishable by a fine and jail time not to mention if you were dumb enough to file an insurance loss you're also looking at time for insurance fraud.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Someone gave you a neg I got rid of it +1 man you can lead them to water but you cant make them drink it. Guns are almost as good as gold When the time comes and you need it. You will pay anything for it. Stay honest, Stay law biding stay a good citizen but stay armed

• Upvote 5

If you want to stay rich, invest in guns....buy'em...hide'em, report them stolen, then sell'em when the tyrants think they got control....$20,000 can be a good investment in guns.

Where is your head at? You make people like me that own "GUNS" look like fools. (this really makes me mad).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Someone gave you a neg I got rid of it +1 man you can lead them to water but you cant make them drink it. Guns are almost as good as gold When the time comes and you need it. You will pay anything for it. Stay honest, Stay law biding stay a good citizen but stay armed

I'm all for gun rights but oh man not going on a forum and suggesting that anyone commit a crime, especially getting unregistered firearms in the hands of just anyone.

• Upvote 2

If you want to stay rich, invest in guns....buy'em...hide'em, report them stolen, then sell'em when the tyrants think they got control....$20,000 can be a good investment in guns.

Where are the "bashers"...now this is something that should be "bashed" and "banned"...guns in the "wrong hands" can only mean "trouble".

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:blink: As much as i accept Guns....this a bit over kill!

1. its illegal, 2. arms dealing in this sort is not a preferred method of investment. (although it is profitable business for arms dealers and weapons manufactures around the world) 3. to risky for the average person. :blink:

if you want to invest in something like this. i would suggest an indirect approach. invest in the company that manufactures the weapons.

if you don't have a guilty conscience to how these companies make their profit. i'll suggest to you a few that are trade on the US stock exchange and i have shares of stock in all of them companies.

Lockheed Martin

Northrop Grumman

Raytheon

Boeing

these guys make Fighter Jets, Transport planes, Helicopters for the US Military and our allies around the globe. However, these companies, legitimate as they are, has also been accused of war profiteering. Oh, well....somebody has to build them, right?

I'm all for gun rights but oh man not going on a forum and suggesting that anyone commit a crime, especially getting unregistered firearms in the hands of just anyone.

I wasnt suggesting that either please re-read

Stay honest, Stay law biding stay a good citizen but stay armed

I think he was trying to say if it all turned to crap. That is NO law complete government and monetary breakdown , kaos you would have something to barter with.

Read more:

I wasnt suggesting that either please re-read

Stay honest, Stay law biding stay a good citizen but stay armed

I think he was trying to say if it all turned to crap. That is NO law complete government and monetary breakdown , kaos you would have something to barter with.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1OXqTlIPl

No, I know. I was agreeing. :D It's hard to tell sometimes in just written word, sorry. Me personally I'll be keeping my guns so I have something to fight with if kaos should occur :) but personally I think Kobuk1 is trolling for some drama here like he did last week, and doggone if I didn't get sucked in.

Edited by dinarmamma

I obey the gun laws, until the sh!et hits the fan, I will not turn mine in at the request of the Gov't. They will have to pry my cold dead fingers from around it. As me and my friends say...Buy 'em cheap and bury 'em deep. Better safe than sorry.

If guns are outlawed, then only outlaws will have guns! At that time you can refer to me as Jessie James or any other outlaw you prefer, just hope it doesn't come to that, but that is where I stand. Period.

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson,

"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

Edited by DinarMillionaire
  • Upvote 3

Kobuk1 just a word of advice, when you put stupid posts on here like this whether you are kidding or not there are people watching, reading, taking down cyber nuts and if the right person from ATF, FBI, Police, Sheriff dept, Insurance fraud dept might just come knocking on your door.