Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Update 06/06/11

dinarmamma

Okie just updated:

"6-6-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man I was informed by a UST Agent that it will appear on the forex today...I have definite confirmations from banks & government officials...this time it is real...soldiers that cashed out were those coming back to USA...remaining soldiers will be cashing in from June 8 - 10th...cashed in at 5.25...taxes were withheld & paired to British Pound, would equate to 8.40 here in USA..."

Okie just updated:

"6-6-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man I was informed by a UST Agent that it will appear on the forex today...I have definite confirmations from banks & government officials...this time it is real...soldiers that cashed out were those coming back to USA...remaining soldiers will be cashing in from June 8 - 10th...cashed in at 5.25...taxes were withheld & paired to British Pound, would equate to 8.40 here in USA..."

000-0831223710-171-0423232322-rofl-mao.jpg

RVWITHME - kiddo, you're a hoot - the Okie/Possum comment really made me laugh. :lol::lol::lol:

BUT - I wish just once he would be right - I'm so ready for the RV. And I do enjoy a good laugh - but try not to do so at others' expense - just when they continuously put themselves out for ridicule - hard to keep a straight face.

I for one enjoyed reading this thread. I was smiling most of the time and laughing out loud quite a bit. You have to admit, we have some pretty funny and witty people in this forum. Seriously, it's a rumor, we could really have some fun with these things.

Take it for what it is, rumor, or don't come in and read it. There really is no need for ANYONE to be getting all stressed out and upset over this type of thread.

Kim B)

I see responders who find this all so funny, or least they say they do. It is sad - it is hopeful, as hopeful as those of you who buy a lottery ticket. But, for the life of me, I do not see any humor in this and I like humor, if you saw my face, you would know why? Now, that's funny.

But, in reality, there are some people, like a desparate woman I know, who works 3 jobs, divorced from a a-hole of a husband, who doesn't pay child support because he is not working. He is a plumber and is doing all kinds of cash, side work. And, when he has the kids, he is a big hero, taking them to places and buying them treats that their mother can not afford. I told her about the dinar and she bought a mill. So, there are a lot of stories out there, and yes, some may be funny and there may be lots to laugh about - but not this.

• Upvote 2

I see responders who find this all so funny, or least they say they do. It is sad - it is hopeful, as hopeful as those of you who buy a lottery ticket. But, for the life of me, I do not see any humor in this and I like humor, if you saw my face, you would know why? Now, that's funny.

But, in reality, there are some people, like a desparate woman I know, who works 3 jobs, divorced from a a-hole of a husband, who doesn't pay child support because he is not working. He is a plumber and is doing all kinds of cash, side work. And, when he has the kids, he is a big hero, taking them to places and buying them treats that their mother can not afford. I told her about the dinar and she bought a mill. So, there are a lot of stories out there, and yes, some may be funny and there may be lots to laugh about - but not this.

Your friend is one of the reasons we need to allow Okie's rumors and other guru's rumors on this site. If someone reads the rumors here, at least they can get an idea if it is even in the realm of possibility based on their reputation and track record. I think you get a balance here; whereas, on the other sites, I don't believe you do. You will never be able to stop the rumors, no matter how outlandish they get, so we may as well try to debunk them, if we can, and move on.

When I first got into this, it was the comments after the rumor that taught me and kept me grounded. Now, it's the funny comments after the rumors that put a smile on my face, most of them anyway.

Just my thoughts.

Kim B)

• Upvote 1

Your friend is one of the reasons we need to allow Okie's rumors and other guru's rumors on this site. If someone reads the rumors here, at least they can get an idea if it is even in the realm of possibility based on their reputation and track record. I think you get a balance here; whereas, on the other sites, I don't believe you do. You will never be able to stop the rumors, no matter how outlandish they get, so we may as well try to debunk them, if we can, and move on.

When I first got into this, it was the comments after the rumor that taught me and kept me grounded. Now, it's the funny comments after the rumors that put a smile on my face, most of them anyway.

Just my thoughts.

Kim B)

I agree Kim, before i joined DV I would read these things on sites that didn't have comments available so I didn't know any better but to believe them. At least on here anyone can read the post, read the comments and see that they are liars.

The sad thing is that a buddy of mine got us into the Dinar investment back in December when he heard of OkieOilman from a friend of his. (I know a rummer from a friend of a friend) We both researched it and (at the time) we believed Okie to be a knowledgeable individual on investments.

Sadly were both now without jobs (cuts in the company) and still waiting for the RV. I still like reading Okie's ramblings but I don't have the respect I had for him coming into this. Some day (SOON) I hope he's right.

Go RV!

Can someone else please reply to the original post so we can all see it again?

:angry:

<_<

;)

:lol:

But anyway, yeah... good ol' times waitin' for Okie's next statement about how the intel was wrong because of a super-secret conspiracy or some other outlandish explanation...