Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Update 06/06/11

dinarmamma

I keep telling myself that one of these days, Okie will be right. i guess until then, we'll just have to keep laughing.

Yes, THAT is the point at which his reputation will be destroyed! I can't wait!... for him to ruin his reputation!.. LOL

Edited by Nelson0528

what a sick man. How can you say "praise the Lord" after lying out your a** like that

Wow and people neged you for this?? your just the messenger.

CoolKat, It's funny but people see that it's an okie update and they can read that it says "don't read this if you don't like doozies" but they still click on it and then neg the messenger for it. It's like they're compelled to do something they've been warned against just to be negative nancy's.

Plz don't give the poster negative ratings for bringing info (or humor in this case) over :blink:

It's not Dinarmama's post or opinion - just more Okie brought over for your enjoyment! :D

I gave you a (+1) to bring you back up - NOW, everyone join in with me and throw out some +++++'s please :)

Heck, I love to read Okie - takes me back to the days of Dalles & Dynasty (lol) :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I like Okie, although I learnt not to believe him, I think he realizes he's being squeezed out of the sites lil by lil....he has a habitual desire to posts rv's for some reason or another, could be he's a hired pumper....for real...they lie w/o a conscience for $ sake.

Plz don't give the poster negative ratings for bringing info (or humor in this case) over :blink:

It's not Dinarmama's post or opinion - just more Okie brought over for your enjoyment! :D

I gave you a (+1) to bring you back up - NOW, everyone join in with me and throw out some +++++'s please :)

Heck, I love to read Okie - takes me back to the days of Dalles & Dynasty (lol) :lol:

Thanks hun, I've always said it and I'll say it again. I like reading the rumors for fun but I CHOOSE to open that link and I know what it is I'm about to read A RUMOR, but I wouldn't bash or neg the messenger when I knew what I was opening. Some are more believable than others but none can be taken too seriously until proven.

Now if I came on here and said "hey, the RV just happened it' came in at 1.15 and I just cashed in, I'd say neg away because that's just me flat out lying to you.

• Upvote 2

I am tired of working all day only to come home sit down at the pc to see what has happed today and here a bunch of wining going on about okie or who ever. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T READ IT. THE POST HAD A DISCLAIMER !!!! YOU CRY BABIES DID NOT EVEN WAIT TO SEE IF IT WAS REAL. YOU JUST STARTED RIGHT IN. YOU WERE WAITING FOR THE POST. DON'T READ IT IF YOU SEE THERE NAME AND A DISCLAIMER !!! Sorry I could not help myself.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

* OKIE-OIL-MAN PUTS REPUTATION ON THE LINE

June 6, 2011 01:22 pm · Posted in DOOZIES · Comments Off Okay guys . . . here is the latest . . . I have multiple sources worldwide that states the RV has occurred . . . and that the IQD will be on the forex sometime today [Monday – 06/06] . . . I am waiting to hear from a U.S. Bank that I was just informed that is cashing in today [Monday – 06/06] . . . . I am awaiting confirmation of that fact . . . we are now seeing the largest transfer of wealth in history . . . I will keep you current with the Intel . . . I am on top of it . . . praise the Lord

Gotta give it to the man no matter how often he's wrong and as wrong as he always is he just doesn't give up. :o It's just so funny that it says he "Puts Reputation On The line". hahaha

Thanks dinarmamma for bringin this over. It is always good for a laugh. +1 from me.

I am tired of working all day only to come home sit down at the pc to see what has happed today and here a bunch of wining going on about okie or who ever. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T READ IT. THE POST HAD A DISCLAIMER !!!! YOU CRY BABIES DID NOT EVEN WAIT TO SEE IF IT WAS REAL. YOU JUST STARTED RIGHT IN. YOU WERE WAITING FOR THE POST. DON'T READ IT IF YOU SEE THERE NAME AND A DISCLAIMER !!! Sorry I could not help myself.

Your post should be .....'I am tired of working all day only to come home sit down at the pc to see that idiot OKIE making up stories and talking into his teacup day after day about an RV he has no clue about.'

No thanks needed

Bye now

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I think Okie is great. For some odd reason, I enjoy reading his posts, whether he's nuts or not. I am going to go with him on this one. I feel hopeful for some reason this time around. I know that I am 99.9% most likely going to be disappointed, but I'm okay with that. RV today...pleaseeeeee!!! :)

* OKIE-OIL-MAN PUTS REPUTATION ON THE LINE

June 6, 2011 01:22 pm · Posted in DOOZIES · Comments Off Okay guys . . . here is the latest . . . I have multiple sources worldwide that states the RV has occurred . . . and that the IQD will be on the forex sometime today [Monday – 06/06] . . . I am waiting to hear from a U.S. Bank that I was just informed that is cashing in today [Monday – 06/06] . . . . I am awaiting confirmation of that fact . . . we are now seeing the largest transfer of wealth in history . . . I will keep you current with the Intel . . . I am on top of it . . . praise the Lord

Gotta give it to the man no matter how often he's wrong and as wrong as he always is he just doesn't give up. :o It's just so funny that it says he "Puts Reputation On The line". hahaha

WOW HE HAS MULITPLE SOURCES WORLDWIDE WHO IS THIS GUY OBAMA :lol::lol: