Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Update 06/06/11

dinarmamma

* OKIE-OIL-MAN PUTS REPUTATION ON THE LINE

June 6, 2011 01:22 pm · Posted in DOOZIES · Comments Off Okay guys . . . here is the latest . . . I have multiple sources worldwide that states the RV has occurred . . . and that the IQD will be on the forex sometime today [Monday – 06/06] . . . I am waiting to hear from a U.S. Bank that I was just informed that is cashing in today [Monday – 06/06] . . . . I am awaiting confirmation of that fact . . . we are now seeing the largest transfer of wealth in history . . . I will keep you current with the Intel . . . I am on top of it . . . praise the Lord

Gotta give it to the man no matter how often he's wrong and as wrong as he always is he just doesn't give up. :o It's just so funny that it says he "Puts Reputation On The line". hahaha

Edited by dinarmamma
  • Upvote 16
  • Downvote 9

* OKIE-OIL-MAN PUTS REPUTATION ON THE LINE

June 6, 2011 01:22 pm · Posted in DOOZIES · Comments Off Okay guys . . . here is the latest . . . I have multiple sources worldwide that states the RV has occurred . . . and that the IQD will be on the forex sometime today [Monday – 06/06] . . . I am waiting to hear from a U.S. Bank that I was just informed that is cashing in today [Monday – 06/06] . . . . I am awaiting confirmation of that fact . . . we are now seeing the largest transfer of wealth in history . . . I will keep you current with the Intel . . . I am on top of it . . . praise the Lord

just reading this post is so funny... can't stop laughing... :D :D :D

• Upvote 1

I like how he has no memory of the posts he's made in the past...he's like '5 second dave' .

his excitement level never drops, his optimism is consistent.... I never believe what he writes but I always like to read it....he makes me smile and that's good enough for me.

• Upvote 1

Ironically... If a real R/V were to occur at a very low-rate... "For example: $0.15" -- He would likely be telling us all to go and cash - out.....

If he were to receive any additional side benefits/services, he would likely put pressuring intel to force us or make us believe we should cash-out.

jus say'n.. :)

He is so full of S**t. I'm so appalled by the pumpers and how immoral, ruthless, unprincipled and cruel they are. How can they possibly wake up feeling good about themselves each day? There are people out there who hang on their every word, people who have late mortgages to pay (thankfully I'm no one of them), who are desperately awaiting this restructuring of the dinar. For shame!

Edited by Alexyn1006
  • Upvote 3

I like how he has no memory of the posts he's made in the past...he's like '5 second dave' .

his excitement level never drops, his optimism is consistent.... I never believe what he writes but I always like to read it....he makes me smile and that's good enough for me.

Exactly!!!

I know we all get good laughs from okies seriousness, however he seems commited to his post and I at least respect him for that.

GO OKIE GO RV

Someone posted this last week and it fits today as well

"It is better to be standing at the train station and the train not come in, than for the train to come in and no one is standing there waiting"

Have a nice day

• Downvote 1