Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLadys posts of where we are today per articles 6/6/11

smitty4rv

Thanks BL. I''m glad you've come over here to DV. :wave:

ty hun...i do have my own site, and my members tell me i dont get out enough lol...so i like to go visit other places once in a while and see whats shakein out there in the dinar neighborhood. and im picky where i go lol dont wanna get somethin on me at some of these places if u know what i mean lol :) BondLady

• Upvote 3

ty hun...i do have my own site, and my members tell me i dont get out enough lol...so i like to go visit other places once in a while and see whats shakein out there in the dinar neighborhood. and im picky where i go lol dont wanna get somethin on me at some of these places if u know what i mean lol :) BondLady

I love that you come here --- and actually interact! thanks for your analysis of the situation we're ALL in!!

pvS

I agree with everyone else. It's great to have you stop in here. Quite an honor really since you have your own site. I appreciate your common sense analysis of whats happening out there.

I especially appreciate the fact that you are always able to back up all you say with a link.

So many other sites post the craziest stuff with absolutely nothing to back it up, so it really means a lot to me that you don't do that.

As usual, your above analysis was a great read and I think your interpretations are dead on!

I feel we're sitting on a powder keg! Thanks again,

RSS

• Upvote 2

I agree with everyone else. It's great to have you stop in here. Quite an honor really since you have your own site. I appreciate your common sense analysis of whats happening out there.

I especially appreciate the fact that you are always able to back up all you say with a link.

So many other sites post the craziest stuff with absolutely nothing to back it up, so it really means a lot to me that you don't do that.

As usual, your above analysis was a great read and I think your interpretations are dead on!

I feel we're sitting on a powder keg! Thanks again,

RSS

ty all for your nice coments...and ty sir i just cant fathom not doing it this way, and am so shocked at the lack of concious and responcibilty of some of these forum leaders and what they post as fact, youll never get that from me ever.. ive always tried to prove everything i say or can back it up and hope my brains on the right track and i feel i am.... i do enjoy interacting with u all i never let ego get in the way and i never once forgot no matter how many other forum leaders an not meaning this 1...but i never forgot..were all in this together..95% of us have the same goal, own a investment and watch for it to pay off, in doing so after all these years i have learned so much of the iraqi history and culture the way they think the way they act the things that motivate them and there decisions there way of life totally different for them than for us, anyways ty sir..ty kindly for the nice words...BondLady

• Upvote 1

Thanks Bondlady for the post. I was feelin' kinda down about this investment and feelin' that the iraqis may never get a working govt. formed much less do an RV. Your analysis tends to calm me down and gives me something of a positive feeling yet again. Thanks again for the study and willingness to share.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

but i never forgot..were all in this together..95% of us have the same goal, own a investment and watch for it to pay off, in doing so after all these years i have learned so much of the iraqi history and culture the way they think the way they act the things that motivate them and there decisions there way of life totally different for them than for us, anyways ty sir..ty kindly for the nice words...BondLady

Wanna say thank you as well... yes, we are all in this together... and thank you for respecting everyone enough to do the due diligence before bringing your information to the table! That means a lot to a lot of us. There are so many of us who have just recently gotten on this ride late in the game... so your years of learning and being willing to share your insights help us a great deal. Thanks again Bond Lady... your a Class Act!tip_hat.gif

Thanks BondLady! I have a hard reading and understanding the articles, so I really appreciate your help!!!

Think the missing word here is "on" or "time"!!! :lol:

Either one works!!!

Thanks for the posts BondLady.Well worth the time to read and very much appreciated :tiphat:

Cheers All.

Sparky

• Upvote 1

Thanks BONDLADY...

Your a mountain High Point, a Pinnacle of inspiration, a saving grace... far above the bemuddled swamp of guru bulls#it...

THANKS AGAIN.. for everything you do... we appreciate you.. :D :D :D :D

Edited by proteus