Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Franks apology 6-6-11

harrysmug

Why are you bashing Frank? He didn't do what most sites did and say it was all done! He was questioning Tony's intel. Frank is a lot more level headed than most about this and if you don't like what he has to say

don't read it! You will be doing us all a favour.

• Upvote 1

So why don't Frank and OKIE come out and tell the truth that the Green zone. Cash in was a huge lie?

Who told theml it was happening?

How many times has OKIE been embarrassingly wrong now?

Edited by RRSport

I've been involved with this investment for only a year, but have been involved with the church all my life. While there is much wisdom to be gained by applying scriptural principals to your life, I would have to say that combining a particular money making idea into the teachings of the church has resulted in disappointment, disillusionment, and even personal disaster in every case I have seen. The intentions of those promoting the investment or idea are usually good, but the problem lies in the fact that when you weave any investment into scripture, you unwittingly elevate the investment to spiritual or biblical levels. Bottom line, money is money. Having money may calm the nerves a little, and with it you can buy things, but having a good spiritual basis calms your spirit and sets you free! Mixing the two gives the lesser (money) way too much credit.

AMEN!!!!

Hold on a second!!! So you guys are telling me that Frank doesn't know !@#$% either?????? First OKIE now Frank.... What is the Dinar world coming to!!!!!!!! Who do I get my Friday Monday maybe Tuesday morning cashin fix from now??????

Bash me if you want but quite honestly, I think Franks info has a better winning percentage than any one else out there. The man himself can be a bit hard to take sometimes but I guess that could be said about all of us. If you looked strictly at the intel he receives from his sources, you would see that more times than not what he shares ends up coming to fruition. (rates and dates excluded)

Frank's info, like everyone's needs to be taken with a grain of salt. If you like what he is selling, put it in your shopping cart. If you don't, keep walking down the aisle. That's the beauty of it all. We have freedom of choice.

Peace

• Upvote 5

I'm not a fan of Frank but more and more I see people get so angry about people who they say are pumping....well yes I agree but you yourself are at fault as well.

It takes two to dance....and the angry person is at fault for not doing their own dang home work, at least fact check or try to make comparisons to historical events or figure out how things work in the world and compare Iraq's situation. For instance have we ever seen a 3000% RV of a currency??? Has that ever happened? Frank spout off all the time about RI RI RI well that's what the currency would have to do...increase in value of over 3000% PLUS oh....and overnight?

Its so much easier to be fed from the spoon when it's what we want to hear isn't it?

I still like this investment and I encourage everyone to stick it out to the end if they can but I think those who bought into Frank and other gurus from other sites need to re-evaluate their own expectations.

• Upvote 1

Bash me if you want but quite honestly, I think Franks info has a better winning percentage than any one else out there. The man himself can be a bit hard to take sometimes but I guess that could be said about all of us. If you looked strictly at the intel he receives from his sources, you would see that more times than not what he shares ends up coming to fruition. (rates and dates excluded)

Frank's info, like everyone's needs to be taken with a grain of salt. If you like what he is selling, put it in your shopping cart. If you don't, keep walking down the aisle. That's the beauty of it all. We have freedom of choice.

Peace

I agree 100% Frank is in the lions den because his church and religion are tied to the DINAR at this point . I do believe him more than OKIE , BLAINO, ETC... ECT..... . THIS IS LIKE A BIG TIME SOAP OPRAH EVERYONE HAS A CHANCE AT JOINING THE ALLSTAR CAST. ,,,, AS THE WORLD TURNS , GENERAL HOSPITAL , DAYS OF OUR LIVES, YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS , THERE WILL ALWAYS BE A CONFLICT OF INTREST !! PEACE !!! AND PEACE TO ALL