Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possum Prose or Sermon

possum

I'm trying to understand this folks.

When ANY other "guru" makes a wild claim, it's attacked and labeled as "lies" yet, when this clown does the same thing, he gets positives???

And if a member speaks against this guy, that member gets a negative.

How does this makes any sense?

How is this justified

Double standards???

Just sayin'

See, exactly what I'm saying.

I asked a simple question and instead of someone answering it, they want to throw me a negative!

People, HOW DOES THIS MAKE SENSE???

Blatant misuse of the rating system!!!

• Upvote 4

I asked a simple question and instead of someone answering it, they want to throw me a negative!

that would be because these people would rather listen to the "gurus" than to listen to the people who ARE in country. soldiers who have been there and soldiers and contractors who are there now have come on here and said that they have heard nothing, but some would rather listen to a pipe dream. sorry but a pinto in factory form will NOT do 145 mph

• Upvote 1

We make exceptions for old timers that aren't quite all there if you know what I mean(shhhh keep this to yourself)

so please understand and move onsmile.gif

• Upvote 2

Easy, with all due respect, I enjoy your work. But it sounds like you may have been tapping the "herb garden" this morning. Possum should have played possum and played dead before writing this oakie-like stuff.

Easy, with all due respect, I enjoy your work. But it sounds like you may have been tapping the "herb garden" this morning. Possum should have played possum and played dead before writing this oakie-like stuff.

lol you have no idea my friend. Have a great morning.

Wow, Possum sure does have a following. I believe folks like him due to his style. If it goes down, I think Possum would be fun to have a beer with. Go RV.

Please understand....you just don't have" a beer" with possum

you wake up and it's a week later and your sunburnt and you can't remember your nameohmy.gif

Edited by Mongo
  • Upvote 1

Voices hollered at me all day Saturday screaming "Yheaa" and Possums ears are still ringing. Believers, I share this intel because of the importance it brings and hope it offers to all. Momma is happy with Possums clean posting style and looking forward to cashing in this week. That's right, it is done, and cash-in is here!!! There is plenty of rumor based intel floating around on the net but Possum always brings rock solid sermons based on what the voices say to me.

And yes, it is time to jump on your bosses desk this morning and empty your bladder!!! Just tell him, "Possum said it was ok".

Cash out, "Yheaaaa"

Possum

I heard a rumor that Possum was on the lake tubing Saturday. That might have caused the voices.

Possum for President!!!!

You can bring momma and the voices too but we really need to talk again about your drinking. So here we go again:

Never ever ever drink without inviting SCOOTER!

"NUFF SAID"

SCOOTER

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2