Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Then the question really should be 'WHY DO WE LET THEM POST HIS DRIVEL HERE?'

I guess the question is who cares? We all know he is full of B.S. and has never made a correct prediction. It's so bad it's comical.

• Upvote 1

We let it come here so we can keep the newly invested grounded. If they start out on the other sites first, they might just buy dinar every Friday. At least here, they can see the reality of the situation and the facts over and over again until they finally realize they are wrong AGAIN.

Kim B)

• Upvote 1

Everyone has someone they love to hate. It is just human nature. For a lot of people here it is Okie.

So, when someone finds his posts elsewhere, they bring them over here for us to laught at, commiserate with, take umbrage to, use as target practice.

But Okie only posts in one site that I am aware of. I was banned from that site for daring to criticize something he did that was very unkind, cruel in fact, and upset a lot of members. But it was only the ones who spoke out who were banned, immediately, without any chance to explain or ask for second chances or even let others know what was happening.

So, there are enough people here who have reason to denigrate him and his endless b.s. and there is definitely an audience for him. Not a serious audience, mind you, but an audience never-the-less.

But ease your mind that we do not allow him to post here ... he is brought to the forum by others. I don't know what would happen if he chose to post here, though I suspect, considering the prevailing attitude of the site owner, who is if nothing else very "fair", nothng would happen unless he contravened the rules like anyone else.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1

Did anyone ever stop to think that Oakie could me mental...Perhaps he's not taking his medication like he is suppose to.....DUH... Maybe we should cut him some slack........ :mellow:

The promulger of lies are as abhorrent as the lie itself. All in favor of "killing the messenger" say AYE.

UH, you gonna be the one pullin' the trigger...... B)

Have we learned nothing from our Republic and can we not discern what we want to believe without censorshipohmy.gif

BINGO! You win the prize. That is exactly why we see his posts here.

The promulger of lies are as abhorrent as the lie itself. All in favor of "killing the messenger" say AYE.

So now we execute people for lying?

• Upvote 1

Really, how could we go one without Oakie? How about fun and our pet person to despise and call names? What would we do then, take up serious hobbies?

No, absolutely he must stay....will save some other poor unsuspecting soul. Oakie please post some more...Dan Brown hasn't come up with a new book in a while...

Sorry again...the iPad is attempting to subvert my mission.