Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie June 5th

drummerboy

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] MON OR TUES--RATE IS WHAT HAS ALREADY BEEN PUBLISHED----SEE I AM ADHEREING TO THE RULES---HE HE HE--NUFF SAID---OBAMA HAS SPEECH SCHEDULED FOR TUESDAY--DON'T KNOW IF HIS SPEECH IS RELEVANT TO THIS OR NOT. NO QUESTIONS

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] KEEP YOUR EAR TO THE GROUND MON MORN--------CASH IN STORY IS TRUE--WITH A CAVEOT THAT IS NOT SHARABLE NOW--

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] KEEP YOUR EAR TO THE GROUND MON MORN--------CASH IN STORY IS TRUE--WITH A CAVEOT THAT IS NOT SHARABLE NOW--

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] CHICKENHUNTER--I AM LANDING THE PLANE

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] IF I AM BANNED FOR SHARING WITH YOU GUYS------SO BE IT!!! [OKIE_OIL_MAN] I AM TO LAND ON RUNWAY 52 OR RUNWAY 86

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] I DELETED THE ZEROS ON RUNWAY

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] RUNWAY PERMISSION LANDING RIGHTS ARE CONTROLLED BY GREAT BRITON OR THE US

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] RUNWAY PERMISSION LANDING RIGHTS ARE CONTROLLED BY GREAT BRITON OR THE US

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] THERE ARE SOME VERY HAPPY TROOPS ON THE WAY HOME FROM THE SAND BOX-----PLEASE UNDERSTAND THE IMPLICATIONS OF WHAT I SAID

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] JUST WONDER ABOUT OBAMA'S SPEECH TUES---MAY OR MAY NOT BE IMPORTANT

[ezkorpion] i talk to one of my friends tha work on the troops and he said he knows nothing about a plane landing on runway 52 so far [OKIE_OIL_MAN] EZKPOIN----IF HE IS NOT A TROOP COMING HOME HE WILL NOT HAVE HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT IT---CAN'T ELABORATE--TAKE INTEL AS POSTED---ADD NOTHING

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] ANYONE LISTENING TO FRANK PLEASE BE COURTEOUS EVEN THO HE IS MIS-INFORMED---HE IN A VERY UNUSUAL WAY IS TRYING HELP ALSO

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] THERE ARE MANY THAT IN THEIR OWN WAY HAS TRIED TO HELP---LIKE ALL OF US---SOMETIMES THEIR WRONG ON THEIR INTEL--FRANK IS MIS-INFORMED--I THINK I HANDLED THAT IN A GENTLEMAN LIKE MANNER--DON'T YOU??

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] NO ONE HAS BEEN RIGHT UP TILL NOW-----BUT NOW----INTEL IS PROVEN----NUFF SAID--PERIOD!!----SELAH [roadkingrider] OKIE_OIL_MAN delta is supposed to be in iraq so dont know if he talked to him

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] ROADKING DELTA IS IN NEW YORK AND NOT THE MIDDLE EAST

[GHOST] OKIE IS ABSOLUTELY 100% CORRECT ABOUT DELTA'S LOCATION

[ProudlyCDN] OKIE_OIL_MAN in your opinion ... how much of the "bigger picture" is being affected by the issues around the World Global Settlements and the US Dollar Project, if any?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] PROUDLYCDN--I HAVE BEEN TOLD THEY ARE ALL INTER RELATED--BUT DON'T KNOW FOR CERTAIN

[chickenhunter] OKIE_OIL_MAN TROOPS OR WORKERS?????

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] CHICKENHUNTER--REGARDING THOSE WHO HAS CASHED IN??---IS THAT THE QUESTION??

[chickenhunter] OKIE_OIL_MAN OKIE UMMM YES

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] CHICKENHUNTER--THIS ONLY APPLIES SO FAR TO RETURNING TROOPS

[chickenhunter] OKIE_OIL_MAN OKIE UMMM YES

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] CHICKENHUNTER--IT'S ONLY APPROPRIATE---WE'RE CLOSE BEHIND THO

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] THIS IS A 3 TIER PROGRAM--THE 3 TIERS IS SO CLOSE THAT THE TIME DIFFERENTIAL IS NEGLIBLE--ONLY HOURS SEPERATE THE TIERS

[wizkid3] OKIE_OIL_MAN Besides you where will we be able to hear this first and start beleiving whole heartedly? Thx

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] WIZKIK3--WHEN YOU GO TO THE BANK----HA HA HA

[Papa Bear] Okie - troops, contractors, then us?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] BEAR--NO--REFERENCE IS WRONG

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] TOO MANY QUESTIONS TO EVEN READ MUCH LESS ANSWER---C'MON GUY'S---I CAN ONLY TYPE 50 WORDS PER MINUTE

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] I TOLD YOU WHEN AND HOW MUCH---WHAT MORE IS OF IMPORTANCE TO YOU---YOU DON'T NEED TO CONFUSE YOURSELVES ANY FURTHER WITH DETAILS THAT

OK--SIMPLE ANALOGY--LETS SAY I AM GOING TO BUY A BIG BRISKET TO BAR-B-QUE--I MAY HAVE TO PAY THE ENGLISH POUND PRICE OF 8.60 PER POUND OR BUY US BEEF AT 5.25 PER POUND. THAT IS THE QUESTION--IS THE PRICE BASED ON THE ENGLISH POUND OR THE US DOLLAR---BOTH ARE POSSIBLE--CAN'T SAY FOR SURE TILL I SEE THE PRICE POSTED ON THE BRISKET.

[Capt Crunch] But okie you agree the prices on the brisket is between 5.25 or. 8.6 per pound, right?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] CAPT--AS OF NOW--THAT IS WHAT I AM INFORMED

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] CALL FROM BAGDAD JUST NOW---THE PRICE OF BRISKET IN IRAQ FOR RETURNING TROOPS COST 5.25 PER POUND---OVER HERE??--MAYBE MORE

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 5

I've said it before, and I'll say it again... about Okie and some of the people in Dinarworld... Do they not give you the visual impression of Ernest T. Bass running around Mayberry, taunting and laughing and yellin, "look at me... I'm Ernest T!!!" LMAO :lol::lol::lol:

Tower, this is Okie requesting a flyby.

Air Boss: Negative, Ghost Rider, the pattern is full.

Talk to me, Goose...

• Upvote 1

OK--SIMPLE ANALOGY--LETS SAY I AM GOING TO BUY A BIG BRISKET TO BAR-B-QUE--I MAY HAVE TO PAY THE ENGLISH POUND PRICE OF 8.60 PER POUND OR BUY US BEEF AT 5.25 PER POUND. THAT IS THE QUESTION--IS THE PRICE BASED ON THE ENGLISH POUND OR THE US DOLLAR---BOTH ARE POSSIBLE--CAN'T SAY FOR SURE TILL I SEE THE PRICE POSTED ON THE BRISKET.

More nonsensical double talk.....

[Capt Crunch] But okie you agree the prices on the brisket is between 5.25 or. 8.6 per pound, right?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] CAPT--AS OF NOW--THAT IS WHAT I AM INFORMED

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] CALL FROM BAGDAD JUST NOW---THE PRICE OF BRISKET IN IRAQ FOR RETURNING TROOPS COST 5.25 PER POUND---OVER HERE??--MAYBE MORE

5.25 :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] I DELETED THE ZEROS ON RUNWAY

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] THERE ARE SOME VERY HAPPY TROOPS ON THE WAY HOME FROM THE SAND BOX-----PLEASE UNDERSTAND THE IMPLICATIONS OF WHAT I SAID

End Quote

I concede sometimes you make me smile-laugh-smile-laugh. You're unwantingly funny.

• Upvote 1

drummerboy,

I know you're bringing this stuff over and you didn't write it. Somebody ( - ) you on it so I hit you with a ( + ). Good for laughs!

Thanks for the +... Not sure what that is about. Just brought the news. I didn't even say I agreed with it or not. I let all of you make your own opinions.