Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This Palin person might be your next President?

Candinar

I'll vote for her or practically anyone over that anti-American jerk in office. The Supreme Court just passed into law that law enforcement can now write their own search warrants and no longer need a judge to approve it. Our liberties are being taken away one by one by BO and his promise of change. Do I even need to mention the TSA and their pat downs of everyone including little children's private parts or their nude xrays. They don't know the first thing about providing real security for flying Americans. If Texas along with many other states overturns this ludicrus misuse of power the TSA has threatened to ground all flights from and to those states. Can you imagine!!!! We are having our freedoms and liberties taken away one by one with CHANGE. How's that Change working out for us now?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I'll vote for her or practically anyone over that anti-American jerk in office. The Supreme Court just passed into law that law enforcement can now write their own search warrants and no longer need a judge to approve it. Our liberties are being taken away one by one by BO and his promise of change. Do I even need to mention the TSA and their pat downs of everyone including little children's private parts or their nude xrays. They don't know the first thing about providing real security for flying Americans. If Texas along with many other states overturns this ludicrus misuse of power the TSA has threatened to ground all flights from and to those states. Can you imagine!!!! We are having our freedoms and liberties taken away one by one with CHANGE. How's that Change working out for us now?

Well Said! I Agree!

• Upvote 1

Good post. I've seen, heard, and been subject to enough intellectual, cerebral nonsense in my life to know when there is no substance to what comes out of them. Many haven't witnessed much smartness from our President yet. Booksmart and saavy goes only so far, before it can actually be embarassing. We all know people like that. Conversely, I've also met real producers and successful people who have difficulty with, or even aversion to public speaking. I'm not saying Sarah Palin is one of them, and I've heard better speaking voices, but I'm smart enough to know how to judge them, objectively. I will say it again, to all... read her books, and know her better. Hmmm, "intentionally dense" could be... intellectually honest and genuine. That is beyond "neato", that's awesome.

Public-ally, she's a Politician. Privately, she's a mother. Hell, My Mom is a mother and so is my wife. I know how influential they can be! As do we all. Will I vote for her?, If Ron Paul survives the race, no. If not, undecided. It was my last post on this topic on this thread a couple posts ago. Thanks to all posters for your conversation and great objective ideas. I'm checking out on this one. Ya'll have a good ! Slay.

• Upvote 1

As a student of psychology I have found one truth to be true. You attack that which threatens you. I sit and watch the liberals attack Palin without mercy. They call her dumb, stupid, and inexperienced. Yet they are relentless. All I know is that they are terrified of her for some reason. You only attack that which threatens you.

You are so correct................

Yep, and just wait until our right to bear arms is taken away Second Amendment................How we gonna feel then?

Peace

Edited by AngelBaby
  • Upvote 2

although not my profession like you desimo, I am also a student ;) I agree with your assessment, but would take it just one wee step further and say that there are those who are basically afraid of her simply because she is a woman! The idea of a woman at the helm of this country puts some people in a state of near cardiac arrest lol

now if indeed there is a "committee of presidential teachers" who guide the president's every move ---- they might have a small problem on their hands with Mrs Palin ;)

Please bring on Palin as our President! IMHO it would ber a vast improvement. I know their are a lot of advisors, but as Gov of Alaska she proved will listen and then will make up her own mind. I will ask no more, but no less of my President than to keep formost in your mind to improve our country as a whole. Look at our insurmountable debt, unless you turns this ship around we will crash on those massive rocks that will break this boat into itty bitty pieces.

• Upvote 1

You are so correct................

Yep, and just wait until our right to bear arms is taken away Second Amendment................How we gonna feel then?

Peace

If!, "If", things continue as they are, our 2nd Amendment Rights may become "Our Way Of Life". Kind of makes me think why our Forefathers wrote them in the Constitution any way. I wonder what 1776 looks like modern day. "Keep your rifle close to your side", you may depend on it to feed your family". When the Government nickel dries up, your're on your own! Millions and Millions are subject to ruin. Just saying. Free info at the Public Library. Check it out.

• Upvote 1

Sarah Palin 's book is a very worthy read and it made me feel like I could see Russia from my house in Mass. And as an added bonus, I threw her book into the fire place and it made me feel warm all over!

I'm going to vote for her to be the President..........of Paul Revere's last ride fan club. :lol:

oh behave baby.........yeah!

Mrs. Palin, you are Nut- Job certified!

I'm bailin' on Palin in 2012 :lol:

Edited by Nut-Job
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Not on my watch. She has STUPID written across her forehead. We need people in the White House that are capable of interacting with foreign governments without embarrassing themselves. Palin manages to do that every time she opens her mouth.

She's a right Intelligent Lady really. It's the rest of our Government that seems to be having issues. Every single one of them! Everybody is chasing the almighty Dollar! Sarah Palin is a name. A No-body. Just a name and a face. Do you hate her? Why, what's your reasoning?

• Upvote 1

Sarah Palin 's book is a very worthy read and it made me feel like I could see Russia from my house in Mass. And as an added bonus, I threw her book into the fire place and it made me feel warm all over!

I'm going to vote for her to be the President..........of Paul Revere's last ride fan club. :lol:

oh behave baby.........yeah!

Mrs. Palin, you are Nut- Job certified!

I'm bailin' on Palin in 2012 :lol:

Hey Nut,

you are the man! love your post call me

peace-out!

I'm bailin' on Palin in 2012! :lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

As a student of psychology I have found one truth to be true. You attack that which threatens you. I sit and watch the liberals attack Palin without mercy. They call her dumb, stupid, and inexperienced. Yet they are relentless. All I know is that they are terrified of her for some reason. You only attack that which threatens you.

AH...that explains the VICIOUS ATTACKS on Obama that are posted in here daily.......:P

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Anybody who thinks Palin would be a good president is drinking the same kool-aid that Okie drinks!

Vodka, with a splash of Lemon works for me! Please define, "Good President". Donald Duck would make a "Good President". He's my Hero!.

• Upvote 1

you are right they are afraid cause she stands for america n the reps n dems think of americans as their sheep pawns n pay check we deserve better sarah palin 2012 come on girl........

• Upvote 1

Tell me about it, I can't tell you how many times I threw up in my mouth reading this whole thread.

C'mon Aya... you can do better than that :o Substance, my friend... Don't regress now. I had some good stuff in this thread!

• Upvote 2

An excellent point!

You already have an American in the White House. I'm willing to be you will keep that same American in the White House for four more years too. =)

i dont know whats worse , some one who likes O or some one that cant write

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

An excellent point!

You already have an American President in the White House. I'm willing to be you will keep that same American in the White House for four more years too. =)

Correct in what you say! We have us a Government Certified American in the White House! Guess what! In 2012, we're getting a different one! Regards! Slay.

• Upvote 1

AH...that explains the VICIOUS ATTACKS on Obama that are posted in here daily.......:P

I admit it! I do feel threatened by and terrified of Obama, so I guess it's ok to post VICIOUS ATTACKS.

• Upvote 1

Kinda funny you should mention that. Our current President seems to do the same same thing, more often than not. Ask Queen Elizabeth.

Hee hee....Love it.

I also love the way the left is so terrified of this one little lady! The more they revile her the more power she gains. The call her dangerous. And she is...to them.

• Upvote 2