Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Poppy2 Rumor 6/5/11

alajim

Poppy2 Rumor 6/5/11 found on xxxxxxxxxxx

HOWEVER THE RV IS SAID TO BE SHOWING UP FOR US SUNDAY EVENING FOREX OR SUNDAY NIGHT MON MORN AROUND 3AM CENTRAL WHEN THE CBI UPDATES. THIS INFORMATION COMES FROM CONTACT WITH FAMILY IN GREEN ZONE IN BAGDAD,CHIN UP PRAYED UP AND SADDLED UP READY TO CASH IN . SMILE RICH FRIENDS THE BALLOON JUST POPPED AND THE PARTY IS BEGINNING. Poppy2

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

So do I have enough time to buy some more dinar?? laugh.gif

I think I will hold off until the next RV rumor.......the way I hold off going to one my brother's weddings....I skipped his third and I will skip his future sixth!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Not sure why it is OK for this crap to be posted, but when someone posts a joke about this "b.s. intel", it is pulled from the site. (BANG). If you're going to allow the B.S., why not allow the jokes also. We all know that this stuff is B.S. No secret. Right?

So do I have enough time to buy some more dinar?? laugh.gif

Let me call 2Poopy; he will know.

• Upvote 2

How many lies does one have to tell before he is a liar???

Why are these liars called gurus? Buddha was a guru. These guys are LIARS! Let's call them what they are. Entertainment is okay, but some people believe this information and will go out and buy more dinar.

Excuse me, got to go. The airport is the only location that sells dinar on Sunday and traffic can be a bear. Ciao!

• Upvote 2

Poopy,,,,,,thank you so much for giving us this info. I was just about to pay the mortgage and food for my family. Could you imagine how grateful I am that you made me see the light and used the money instead to buy more DEEEENAR!!!!!

Turkey! :angry:

• Upvote 3

Why would anyone buy more??? At the rate these guy's claim, you really don't need that much to be stinking rich. I would think if the were smarter, they would change tactics and predict a coming RV at a lower rate. Then you would "need" to buy more to make out. Anyway, BS is still BS.

if you don t like rumors why do you waste your time reading them

this stuff is posted as rumors take it that

i read them for the fun of it when i have nothing better to do

but if im in front of my puter i have nothing better to do

i will normally read the iraqi news first before i even come on to the forums

and the rumors section is the last place i go if i have time

why bash or do you have nothing better to do anyone that takes these rumors for facts needs help

why get worked up over a rumor

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2