Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

the 100 days

I thought I'dbring the article over

"quote"

Baghdad (NINA) – State Minister for Foreign Affairs, Ali Al Sajri, hailed "the achievements of the ministries within the 100 days set by Prime Minister Nouri Al Maliki,” urging the extension of this period to the end of this government’s life to assess its performance.

He said to NINA on Sunday "Iraq today has another parliament; it is the pressing people's parliament, which crystallized our former calls for the need to monitor the government every three months by the parliament."

He added "the 100 days ultimatum set by Maliki, which many achievements at all levels of service and administrative were made within, so, I think it is necessary to extend and renew this period to the end of this government's life."

"The bloc that criticizes the Prime Minister, should first criticize and evaluate its ministers within this period, because the success and failure are not related to Maliki’s performance, but, to the performance of all the ministries because it is a joint responsibility,” he concluded. /End/

"end quote"

• Upvote 1