Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

waking up a sleeping giant

Since anywhere I could hear your song is the perfect place to post it and since I heard it here, you posted it in the perfect place. haha Great song!! Great American ideals!! American Hopes!! American Dreams!! American Fighters!!! Wherever you meet to stand up for America, and against those who simply don't understand her (or us), I'll be there!! Thanks for the great reminder of what it means to be an American!!! Your music made my heart sing!! Thank you so much!!!

Thanks all! I'm glad you liked it, and that it makes you think about where we are today. That was the sole purpose of the song is to make people think about how we are being pulled away from the ideals of our founders, and that we SHOULD be p.o.ed!

I pray for America!

This is a song I wrote and recorded. My wife did the video. Hope you like. Frank

Absolutely fantastic!

I really truly hope it is not too late to take back our country. I will give up a bunch to see our country prosper again. We have to many many people lying around feeding at the government handouts. They are killing the people that work since they have to support so many that are not! :angry::angry::angry:

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the song!

You are not alone in that sentiment (or any of tha aforementioned). I propose we all UNITE on purpose post RV to get heard and wake the rest of our sleeping nation up. We will have the money to do this and the ONE VOICE can be heard.

Count me in! Both my time and resources! I want on the board of directors! I want our country back without a revolution!!

Edited by Kanga

Thanks, Jimmycat, and Kanga.

I really appreciate you taking the time to check it out, and I'm glad you liked it! Sorry it took so long to get on here and thank you, but work still continues for a while. :lol:

MM, if you are on here, I sent you an email. Love the script, and I think I would like the challenge of helping you with the music.

Check your emails, I sent my phone #.

Again, If there is anyone who posted in reply to my song, I really thank you for your time, and if you liked it, I appreciate it even more.

Listen, if you checked it out and don't like it, I would like to hear from you also. I thrive on criticism... apparently...cause I have been happily married to the same woman for 20 years in november. That is an accomplishment on its own! And I had to work at it too! :lol:

When this thing happens, we'll have to get together and have a din-arned good time!!! ;)

Peace! Frank.

Akvet, thank you very much. Thanks for your service also! I am a vet also, USN, and PROUD!

I have another two songs that I really wish I had the videos finished for, as one is a complete tribute to the veterans, and the other is basically a memorial song with respect to veterans, 9-11 victims, and the families of each. I hope to have these on youtube soon, and I hope that all the folks who checked out the Tea Party Song will take a look at these also. Again, many thanks.

God Bless.

Frank

Now that was some funny stuff, Travellin'!

Thanks Maw and Attackcat! Count is over 2500 as of today!!!

Thanks All!!!

Frank

Hey, Adam, can I advertise my CD on here? Could you let me know how that works? Thanks in advance. :)