Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I am studying for my Guru Exam

MrDarkCloud

I got a call from my source he is high up in the GOI but I can’t tell you his name or title because he is one of the only people over there with this kind of Intel and if the word gets out Shabs will cut off his hands. Trust me he is legit! He hit me on my beeper 2 hours ago …luckily I was near a phone bank, when I called him back he told me that it had RV at a rate of 40.00$ USD!!!!! You read that correct 40.00$ can you believe it? People in Iraq are doing back flips and handstands while saying their ABC’s backwards….there was one guy that rode a unicorn on a rainbow through the streets of Iraq, I know Crazy right! We are there nuff said…..I’ll be back on later with more info I just need to take another hit of this stuff that Okie sent me and eat another Brownie that Blaino had baked for me.

Signed The **** team

Edited by k98nights
Removed bad word
  • Upvote 17
  • Downvote 7

Hahahahahaha!! :lol: :lol: Good work! except you forgot to say it happened the day before yesterday and your supposed to post it late Thursday or Friday. I would suggest putting a plug at the end like "YOU HEARD IT FIRST RIGHT HERE FOLKS XYZDINAR.COM!!!! YOU NEED TO ACT FAST BECAUSE WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF DINAR TO SELL AT $1122 PER MILLION!!! IF YOU ACT WITHIN THE NEXT 5 MINUTES WE WILL THROW IN A FREE SET OF GINSU KNIVES!!! BUT WAIT THERES MORE!! BE ONE OF THE FIRST 100 CALLERS AND WELL DOUBLE THE OFFER!!! THATS RIGHT! 2 MILLION DINAR AND 2 SETS OF GINSU KNIVES ALL FOR 6 EASY PAYMENTS OF $186.99!!! 1-800-555-5555 OPERATORS ARE STANDING BY!!!!

Also i would suggest typing in all caps for dramatic effect. :lol:

Edited by Derek2011
  • Upvote 2

Okay, that was funny! I almost spit out my drink when I got to beeper part and it just got better from there. I have to say I heard, not only were they doing back flips, but someone attempted the triple lindy!

Back to School....Classic

Hahahahahaha!! :lol: :lol: Good work! except you forgot to say it happened the day before yesterday and your supposed to post it late Thursday or Friday. I would suggest putting a plug at the end like "YOU HEARD IT FIRST RIGHT HERE FOLKS XYZDINAR.COM!!!! YOU NEED TO ACT FAST BECAUSE WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF DINAR TO SELL AT $1122 PER MILLION!!! IF YOU ACT WITHIN THE NEXT 5 MINUTES WE WILL THROW IN A FREE SET OF GINSU KNIVES!!! BUT WAIT THERES MORE!! BE ONE OF THE FIRST 100 CALLERS AND WELL DOUBLE THE OFFER!!! THATS RIGHT! 2 MILLION DINAR AND 2 SETS OF GINSU KNIVES ALL FOR 6 EASY PAYMENTS OF $186.99!!! 1-800-555-5555 OPERATORS ARE STANDING BY!!!!

Also i would suggest typing in all caps for dramatic effect. :lol:

I knew i forgot something.....ALL CAPS, gets me every time!

He's headed for a C+ on the exam at best. He forgot the magic phrase "boots on the ground", as well as a lack of mention of "Three Letter Agencies".

I had boots on the ground on my flash cards.....but no 3 letter agencies? was that in the review or was it covered when I missed class last week?

Edited by MrDarkCloud
  • Upvote 1

I got a call from my source he is high up in the GOI but I can’t tell you his name or title because he is one of the only people over there with this kind of Intel and if the word gets out Shabs will cut off his hands. Trust me he is legit! He hit me on my beeper 2 hours ago …luckily I was near a phone bank, when I called him back he told me that it had RV at a rate of 40.00$ USD!!!!! You read that correct 40.00$ can you believe it? People in Iraq are doing back flips and handstands while saying their ABC’s backwards….there was one guy that rode a unicorn on a rainbow through the streets of Iraq, I know Crazy right! We are there nuff said…..I’ll be back on later with more info I just need to take another hit of this stuff that Okie sent me and eat another Brownie that Blaino had baked for me.

Signed The **** team

This is your last test, my son.......Do this and you will be ready to pumpsmile.gif

• Upvote 2

That's was good! I can hear the stampede now (from the $5.25 thread) coming to give us all negatives...LOL!

Now, if you excuse me, I'm gonna go shopping for Bentleys and Helicopters wink.gif

I am giving everyone in here a +1 thanks for having fun and Im happy to hear I got a couple of smiles outta everyone! :lol:

• Upvote 5

Signed The **** team

I was drinking a hot drink while i was reading this nad nearlly spat it everywhere reading this, esp when i got to the $40 part....lol

Thanks for the laugh.

At least this is more humorous than the BS the Gurus try and feed us as real.

WOW...an honest-to-goodness, real GURU Test...I want to take the test and call my friends with "Boots on the Ground" that work for a 3-letter agency while serving in the Iraqi Parliament and see if they have a rate quote for a Monday announcement and Tuesday Cash In.

I'll get back with you on Sunday...Nuff Said!!!!

Slayer sez....RV Tomoorow...