Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How accurate is the show from Phoenix 333??

cashman54

If I had an option of taking advice or listening to the phoenix or sticking pins in my eyes repeatedly for 7 days I would pick the pins & grab lots of tissues to soak up the blood.

Phoenix goes hand in hand with Terryk, Medic & all the other BS gurus that just pump the sales of IQD

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 33

he mentioned scooter and he didn't seem like a huge pumper, like he was saying dont go crazy on this investment if its not for you, he seemed like he had a wealth of knowledge, but yes he does get you pumped about the dinar, he can't be as bad as okie

• Upvote 2

I would say he has as much credibility as Okie...... ABSOLUTELY ZERO CREDIBILITY. The 2 of them have been falsely proclaiming "RV has happened" for years!!!!! Don't trust any of them. A couple of attention seekers who would not be missed if they left these forums for good!!!!!

Edited by paulp67
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 19

People need to realize that Phoenix is one of the ORIGINAL PUMPERS! From YEARS AGO!!! He used to go by the name Ranger 77 and before that went by the name Secret Key....

As of late he has gone deeper and deeper into the NWO and astrology nonsense that he likes to preach......how or WHY ANYONE would follow or believe that character is way beyond my wildest guess.....people will follow and believe in anything I guess....it is sickening ...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

I like Phoenix. He's a little crazy but he does have some very interesting things to say and is more informed about Iraq than most gurus. You just need to filter out the astrology, doomsday, conspiracy stuff.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

I like Phoenix. He's a little crazy but he does have some very interesting things to say and is more informed about Iraq than most gurus. You just need to filter out the astrology, doomsday, conspiracy stuff.

Mr. rich you gotta let the phoenix fly brotha loltongue.gif

• Upvote 3

Thanks, Phoenix, for coming here to explain your position. All I know of you is your recent Blog posted above and this email, but if your private forum was still taking members, I would certainly join. The whining here is sometimes deafening! Thanks again for your news-based info.

• Upvote 6

" It wasn't me a big boy did it and ran away" lol That nonsense might work with people who don't know you but I for one have seen you around for years and I beiieve you missed out on a few details/decriptions of your time on dinar forums!! Things like Dinar pumper , story teller, pathological liar fairly describe your past indiscretions on dinar forums rather than your Snow White version above.

By the way you could probably tell.

I don't like it and I wont be reading any further because in my eyes you are a joke and I have had my say.

Edited by paulp67
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 28

" It wasn't me a big boy did it and ran away" lol That nonsense might work with people who don't know you but I for one have seen you around for years and I beiieve you missed out on a few details/decriptions of your time on dinar forums!! Things like Dinar pumper , story teller, pathological liar fairly describe your past indiscretions on dinar forums rather than your Snow White version above.

By the way you could probably tell.

I don't like it and I wont be reading any further because in my eyes you are a joke and I have had my say.

Seriously, who cares. Ive been reading this forum for years and know enough that gurus come and go for their own reasons. Probably from burnout, or maybe chased out. In the end, it's about dinar, Iraq, and this investment...... its business only.

Take what seems relevent from all of them and from that, study what you want to verify it!! Funny how peeps complain about the intel when it turns out wrong. They do absolutely nothing to contribute articles or share findings to this forum, only in fear of being bashed or labeled a pumper. Paulp67 does this ring a bell for you? You sir have not shared one topic in DV in all the years you have been here. You have not found one shred of wording, not one article, not even a scrap of information to share with us? But yet you get off on labeling peeps pumpers??? whatever. I checked your posts too, and they are all rants. Good luck with your new found wealth when you get it. Your going to need it. By that I mean, "Watch out for Karma"!wink.gif

• Upvote 3

Seriously, who cares. Ive been reading this forum for years and know enough that gurus come and go for their own reasons. Probably from burnout, or maybe chased out. In the end, it's about dinar, Iraq, and this investment...... its business only.

Take what seems relevent from all of them and from that, study what you want to verify it!! Funny how peeps complain about the intel when it turns out wrong. They do absolutely nothing to contribute articles or share findings to this forum, only in fear of being bashed or labeled a pumper. Paulp67 does this ring a bell for you? You sir have not shared one topic in DV in all the years you have been here. You have not found one shred of wording, not one article, not even a scrap of information to share with us? But yet you get off on labeling peeps pumpers??? whatever. I checked your posts too, and they are all rants. Good luck with your new found wealth when you get it. Your going to need it. By that I mean, "Watch out for Karma"!wink.gif

Awww.........nice of you to take an interest in my history on this forum. I will not do the same to you as I don't care what you have to say or said as you seem to be a sad sack....enjoy and unbunch those panties.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 19

If I had an option of taking advice or listening to the phoenix or sticking pins in my eyes repeatedly for 7 days I would pick the pins & grab lots of tissues to soak up the blood.

Phoenix goes hand in hand with Terryk, Medic & all the other BS gurus that just pump the sales of IQD

Pins & Needles sounds a little sadistic. Why not waterboarding underneath Niagra Falls?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Phoenix, when I saw the title of this thread, I was going to jump on here and support your "TRUTHFUL" accuracy. But, alas, you beat me to it. Good to see you back at DV, however long it's been :tiphat:

SOCOM SOLDIERS, HOOOOOAAAAAAHHHHH :twothumbs:

RRRRVVVVVVV :woot: T T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I I I I I M M M M M M M M E E E E E E E E E :woot: :woot: :woot:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 11 months later...

Lol and all the ads for his books every few minutes during the show.

• Upvote 1

God you guys - if you don't like just don't go there. Don't be bullies picking on an easy target. How come you don't get venomous on Adam when he's called the RV and nothing happened - twice now that I know of - is it because you might get kicked off this site? hmmm...

Edited by tyron
  • Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

He is just as credible as Adam, Scooter & BL. They all bring the news to the table, break it down & let you decide.

They all don't give phony dates & rates or hollar wolf every other day. Just the facts.

Are they all excited about this investment? You bet they are. That don't make them pumpers.

• Upvote 5

I listen every night (almost) and like "Going Global East Meets West" and think Lakehouse (Phoenix's wife) does a great job with the news.

I have listened to Phoenix and read his stuff for over 3 years and I still do not understand why people call him a pumper?

He and Lakehouse have never sold dinar and have never advertised for dinar sales and in fact he warns people about private currency dealers. (He tells people to support banks)

I just read their new book "Iraqi Dinar the Good the Bad and the Ugly" that warns people about the scams on the forums and chats.

Also they never share or talk about rumors and tell everyone to not listen to rumors.

So how is it that someone who deals in factual news, who tells people to not use currency dealers and who warns people about scams and fraud, how is someone like that a "pumper"? :huh:

I get the impression some people just go with what they hear ( negative BS) in stead of checking for themselves.

But it is a free country and I enjoy Going Global and Phoenix. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 14

Funny how the same people who rip into Okie's zombie followers go crazy with negative comments when anyone else but Adam is mentioned as a credible source :lol:

Adam Montana, Breitling and Phoenix are all good guys imo even though they don't say the same things and I may not always agree with everything one says.

• Upvote 3

I listen to the show every once in a while, it's on late. I do like Phoenix.

Phoenix, don't take these guys personally, the world is full of people that tear others down with no apparent reason. It is not limited to these websites, its at work in the newspaper on the radio, have you heard Rush and those people, come on. I like your view, but you run away from these guys like it helps the majority of us on these sites. Come on back and say your piece and ignore the people that disagree, that's what the rest of us have to do all day long in life. You have vaue and are worried about a few goof balls, I feel cheated by these people but what can I do.

Thanks Phoenix for coming on, wish you'd do it more often, but you make your own choices and we live with it,

r2

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

God you guys - if you don't like just don't go there. Don't be bullies picking on an easy target. How come you don't get venomous on Adam when he's called the RV and nothing happened - twice now that I know of - is it because you might get kicked off this site? hmmm...

Read more:

The marbles on you sir! Plus 1 for your courage. lol.

• Upvote 3