Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie has broken silence 6-4-11

harrysmug

I honestly believe that Okie has been using his grandaddie's old morse code machine from WWII to comunicate with his contacts. I'm starting to believe his contacts are probably 13 year old wannabie terrorists who want to bring the american infidels to Iraq in order to steal their dinar and to keeellll them! How does he confirm his information? I think he taps out the question, "what is your passcode?" and they simply tap out their answer WTF (whiskey tango foxtrot)~AND IT'S BEEN CONFIRMED!!!! :P

• Downvote 1

:blink: gezus some one should teach Tony some basic math.... :blink:

IF

1 IQD = 5.20 GBP

&

1 GBP = 1.60 USD (current aprox exchange rate)

what is the value of 1 IQD in USD?

solution: divide 5.20 GBP from 1.60 USD OR 5.20/1.60 = 3.25

therefore 1 IQD = 3.25 USD

if it is true that they are cashing out at 5.20 GBP per Dinar. the rate of exchange is 3.25 USD per Dinar. NOT $8 !!!!!! How in the world is Tony figuring out these number? :huh:

he is correct you don't divide into 5.20 you multiply by it. Which comes out to $8.32 usd he said $8+. Not that his statement is true but his math is correct.

6-4-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man (via unknown site's member) ...good news...rv is official...military cashing in at $5.25 in the "green zone"...we will very likely see a much higher rate here...it will be announced on the forex Sunday night...at last!!!

6-4-2011 Guru Tony Everything looking good, getting confirmation on yesterdays RV announcement in Iraq...Its a go...2 more credible source confirmation of RV...soldiers cashing in in the green zone @ $5.25...My daughter saw Maliki and Shabibi on the Al Jazeera TV

****Guru Tony Update**** Treasury Dept. contact just called and confirmed cashing out soldiers in Iraq @ 5.20 Great British Pound....meaning our rate is over $8 Monday morning...it has happened.

6-4-2011 Guru Simon late last night high up IMF contact for the first time said the RV is completed and done...always said it was it was "coming" until last night.

6-4-2011 Guru Elsie I'm hearing it was announced we are there...banks are ready...I feel we are going to see this...

6-4-2011 Guru TonyTNT It has been quiet and then at noon intel kicked back in...RV was scheduled for Wednesday...presidents of banks were notified by our government--didn't happen...this is 100% fact...I heard from several source that at 3pm eastern today [Friday] Maliki and Shabibi announced the RV, they were released from chapter 7, completely sovereign country and they entered the WTO...we will not see it until Monday....we don't know 100% if this is true, we'll have to wait till Monday to find out...This was supposed to happen 3 or 4 times already...renegotiations, and significant tax and banking changes have been made in the past weeks....

6-4-2011 Guru zzzzzzzzz I'm really confident where we sit...I'm confident this is going to happen in the very very very near future...I believe it has been done for a long time meaning nothing left to do but the announcement.

6-4-2011 Guru Poppy2 too many positive actions taking place for us not to be at the very end of our wait..in the last days...stay grounded & positive...my take is positive but cautious in nature.

6-4-2011 Guru Blaino Heard from several sources, Bagdad, Dubai, & other M.E. contacts.the RV announcement was apparently made...again!...expect to see more indications in coming hours...several confirmations that some of our millitary folks in Iraq were "Cashing In" at $5.25...could be GBP...in which case the rate would be $8.60 or so...uncertainty of that...either way me be happy!

okie is a lying piece of ****

• Upvote 1

I just don't get how anyone could believe these particular people week after week after week. I just recently started checking these sites out again after about a year, year and a half hiatus and I could swear that Okie the Oilman was around then. I'm assuming it's the same guy. I just cannot believe that someone declaring the British are coming every week would have a following like these people seem to have. :blink::huh::blink::huh:

And also, some of the things I've heard or read from them can be checked out and debunked and, yet, people continue to listen and believe, it seems anyway. ;) Really? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Kin B)

That's whats scary. There are those sheeple out there.

Be interesting if Mr. Robinson's prediction bears out at 3.87-3.89...but in GBPs. Heh.

I don't see how it could "open" at $8+ if Mr. Robinson's predictions are accurate, since he advised to hang on to some dinar after initial RV because it will eventually go up to that point.

In any case I don't care if its $3.89 or 3.89 GBP. I'm not picky! :P

Take care.

You guys ever think about "leaks" in relation to this event?

Tell me, how does gov't work? A big thing happens, and usually somebody leaks the info necessary to make news, change the outcome of events their way, etc. Well, one of these intel sources or rumors will probably be true. Think, somebody in the IMF or World Bank just can't keep their mouths shut, so they leak maybe anonymously, so their friends will make money, see how important they are, etc. The temptation is enormous, you gotta admit. If you are one of the dozen who know, you have plausible deniability - somebody else did it.

It's actually likely it will leak, come the right time. But we'll never know the real from the fantastical.

6-4-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man (via unknown site's member) ...good news...rv is official...military cashing in at $5.25 in the "green zone"...we will very likely see a much higher rate here...it will be announced on the forex Sunday night...at last!!!

6-4-2011 Guru Tony Everything looking good, getting confirmation on yesterdays RV announcement in Iraq...Its a go...2 more credible source confirmation of RV...soldiers cashing in in the green zone @ $5.25...My daughter saw Maliki and Shabibi on the Al Jazeera TV

****Guru Tony Update**** Treasury Dept. contact just called and confirmed cashing out soldiers in Iraq @ 5.20 Great British Pound....meaning our rate is over $8 Monday morning...it has happened.

End Quote

3 sighs.Open the (crap) flood gates. More to come.

okie is lying again military is NOT cashing in in the Green Zone. MORE BS FROM THOSE GURU"S wait for Forex then you can believe if not don't belive the hype.

• Upvote 2

YAWNNNN...did someone say Okie?? YAWNNNN...Wake me when it's over.............

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

well i am here in baghdad & can tell you that nobody here is cashing in so this it totall BS!!!

BRAVO!! I am so glad someone stepped up to the plate and hit it over..........I was wondering when a real boots on the ground would tells us something.............Thank you so very much.

Peace

Okie lied again,,, I contacted Firefighter buddies of mine in the Green Zone and they checked and there is no such exchange...Nothing new there... I know it says on this thread to enter at your own risk.. But why would somebody post this everybody knows that Okie is a lier..

Go Rv

God Bless America

Edited by firefighter_218546
  • Upvote 1

:blink: gezus some one should teach Tony some basic math.... :blink:

IF

1 IQD = 5.20 GBP

&

1 GBP = 1.60 USD (current aprox exchange rate)

what is the value of 1 IQD in USD?

solution: divide 5.20 GBP from 1.60 USD OR 5.20/1.60 = 3.25

therefore 1 IQD = 3.25 USD

if it is true that they are cashing out at 5.20 GBP per Dinar. the rate of exchange is 3.25 USD per Dinar. NOT $8 !!!!!! How in the world is Tony figuring out these number? :huh:

Wrong u multiply by 1.6 ......so 5.25 x 1.6 equals $8.40

The gbp is a much stronger currency 1gbp equals $1.60

• Upvote 1