Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV at $5.25..... lol

hozer

Most of you criticizing this report have been in this forum for a very short period. Do you really understand "the plan" as it is laid out? If you do not understand how Iraq can support $5 or even $10 dollars as an RV figure...perhaps you should go back and research what Shabibi has been saying. Maybe you are the ones who are full of BS!

Really? If anything they meant they could go that high AFTER redenomination but some refuse to believe that's a possibility so they blindly believe it would be an overnight RV to those numbers which is IMPOSSIBLE.

• Upvote 1

The proof is the two hundred and thirty eight thousand five hundred and seventy six times they have come out with these lies in the past and people like you are so gullible they keep getting away with it.

Exactly! But sheeples don't know how to think for themselves...they need these so called "Gurus" to think for them...tongue.gif

• Upvote 2

Agreed! Shabibi who is a brilliant economist has publicly stated that Iraq COULD RV as high as $12. Just because the Gurus have been wrong on dates (because they cannot control the backroom politics) do not think for a second that their rates are out of whack.

Yeah OK. That would put their money supply at....let's see....500 trillion USD!!!!! Really? Come on. I think it is time to wake up people. It doesn't take a brilliant economist to figure out that this is an impossibility.

• Upvote 1

6-4-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man (via unknown site's member) ...good news...rv is official...military cashing in at $5.25 in the "green zone"...we will very likely see a much higher rate here...it will be announced on the forex Sunday night...at last!!!

6-4-2011 Guru Tony Everything looking good, getting confirmation on yesterdays RV announcement in Iraq...Its a go...2 more credible source confirmation of RV...soldiers cashing in in the green zone @ $5.25...My daughter saw Maliki and Shabibi on the Al Jazeera TV

Ya right roflmao I'll believe it when I see it !!

Link:

http://www.another site.com/

One of these days these guys will be right.... Go RV....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Who really knows. I enjoy reading the Guru intell but and a big BUT little things like seen in this attached photo kinda make ya wonder if there is a little pumping goin on. Thats just the way I see it.

Wonder no longer. They are pumpers plain and simple and their mindless followers who we have had the pleasure of meeting on this thread keep them in buisiness.

5something euro =7 something US. WOW!!! I can now compete with Trump!!!

Nope.Sorry to pee on your cornflakes.I read one time in the rumor section(so it must be true)that Trump has invested millions in the dinar so......sorry my friend :D .The rich get richer.......VANCOUVER JUST TIED IT UP :P.............sorry....while hopefully we just become rich!!

The way you hear Trump talk about how the US should deal with Iraq it wouldn't surprise me at all if he WAS heavily invested just so he could own part of the country!!

Cheers All,

GO CANUCKS!!!!

Sparky

Come on people let us all get back to reality.

The okies ,,the get team PTR and some others have been wrong for quite some time.

If this did happen many of the boots on the ground would inform us all really really fast.

When we hear from boots on the ground,,reliable sources there will be credible intel,

If i was to cash in in Duabi I would provide a scan copy of my transaction.

To help stop the rumors.

This thing is getting really out of control with lies and deceit.

Actually its getting beyond that.

• Upvote 1

The proof is the two hundred and thirty eight thousand five hundred and seventy six times they have come out with these lies in the past and people like you are so gullible they keep getting away with it.

That does not mean he is wrong this time. :lol:

Yeah OK. That would put their money supply at....let's see....500 trillion USD!!!!! Really? Come on. I think it is time to wake up people. It doesn't take a brilliant economist to figure out that this is an impossibility.

Oh really? Do you know what reserves they require to support this figure? They have it and more. It does not matter how much currency is out of country...it is only IN COUNTRY they have to support. Do some reading please!!! :angry:

• Upvote 4

Duh! Look who is talking. Some people never learn! :P

Look who is talking? And "Some people never learn!"? This comment has no legs to stand on...just shows your immaturity, blatant disrespect, etc. Please provide me one good logical and well-thought out example to support that comment and we can have a rational discussion...otherwise, keep drinking your Guru kool-aid and find someone else to stoop to your level tongue.gif

• Upvote 3

6-4-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man (via unknown site's member) ...good news...rv is official...military cashing in at $5.25 in the "green zone"...we will very likely see a much higher rate here...it will be announced on the forex Sunday night...at last!!!

6-4-2011 Guru Tony Everything looking good, getting confirmation on yesterdays RV announcement in Iraq...Its a go...2 more credible source confirmation of RV...soldiers cashing in in the green zone @ $5.25...My daughter saw Maliki and Shabibi on the Al Jazeera TV

Ya right roflmao I'll believe it when I see it !!

Link:

http://www.another site.com/

okie is a piece of shittttttt liar

• Upvote 4

Don't bother trying to educate these negative types WGB , they just don't get it. They won't bother to educate themselves.

shill.jpg

The okies ,,the get team PTR and some others have been wrong for quite some time.

If this did happen many of the boots on the ground would inform us all really really fast.

When we hear from boots on the ground,,reliable sources there will be credible intel,

To help stop the rumors.

Too right, if the internet is anything to go by the whole thing is becoming an idiot fest.

• Upvote 1

after the date I got to Guru Okie man.. and stopped reading.. I don't believe anything with Okie in it.

Go Rv

God Bless America

To help stop the rumors.

I agree with you 100%

The sad part is these Moderators are allowing these kind of post on this site, these post are bringing down the creditibility of this site. I use to enjoy reading all the post but there are a few people out there who keep on reposting these lies from other sites.. I am sure that these people doing this know that they are posting lies but the Mods don't do anything about it. Could these posters please be monitored before anything gets posted from them that way we won't have all of this BS out here. Ya I know people say you don't have to read it, well I don't read anything with Okie in it anymore but there are some newbies out there that might, and than they are going to other sites and passing around that they were on this site and that this site keeps on posting BS, which makes Dinarvets look bad

Go Rv

God Bless America

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

after the date I got to Guru Okie man.. and stopped reading.. I don't believe anything with Okie in it.

Go Rv

God Bless America

I agree with you 100%

The sad part is these Moderators are allowing these kind of post on this site, these post are bringing down the creditibility of this site. I use to enjoy reading all the post but there are a few people out there who keep on reposting these lies from other sites.. I am sure that these people doing this know that they are posting lies but the Mods don't do anything about it. Could these posters please be monitored before anything gets posted from them that way we won't have all of this BS out here. Ya I know people say you don't have to read it, well I don't read anything with Okie in it anymore but there are some newbies out there that might, and than they are going to other sites and passing around that they were on this site and that this site keeps on posting BS, which makes Dinarvets look bad

Go Rv

God Bless America

You're assuming this site has credibility and doesn't look bad! If I want to see a bunch of babies acting like grade schoolers I come here and read the drivel!

You're assuming this site has credibility and doesn't look bad! If I want to see a bunch of babies acting like grade schoolers I come here and read the drivel!

You are right the credibility of this site has gone down in flames.. I was a little embarrased when dinar was brought up in our morning meeting and than we started talking about websites to keep an eye on and I brought up Dinar Vets and 3 firefighters laughed I asked them to explain and they said that if I wanted to read more post that were incorrect with their intel than DV is the place to go, it seems like anybody can start a rumor whether it has some credibility to it or not. I still like this site probably because I am comfortable with it.

Sorry Moderators but I don't think you are accomplishing your job,,, maybe JBrooks should come back she monitors post and blocks people

Go Rv

God Bless America

• Upvote 1

You are right the credibility of this site has gone down in flames.. I was a little embarrased when dinar was brought up in our morning meeting and than we started talking about websites to keep an eye on and I brought up Dinar Vets and 3 firefighters laughed I asked them to explain and they said that if I wanted to read more post that were incorrect with their intel than DV is the place to go, it seems like anybody can start a rumor whether it has some credibility to it or not. I still like this site probably because I am comfortable with it.

Sorry Moderators but I don't think you are accomplishing your job,,, maybe JBrooks should come back she monitors post and blocks people

Go Rv

God Bless America

Mods are working on this issue. As to this post some of you have to conduct some research too.1. Soldiers in Iraq are not allowed to own or profit from the Dinar in country they cannot export Iraqi currency it must be returned prior to leaving. The dollar is still the boss in Iraq anyway. 2. Do you really think 50 thousand US soldiers can keep such a secret? NO. Peace.

• Upvote 1

Oh really? Do you know what reserves they require to support this figure? They have it and more. It does not matter how much currency is out of country...it is only IN COUNTRY they have to support. Do some reading please!!! :angry:

Yeah OK if you say so. Buy the way, IN COUNTRY they have 20 trillion IQD electronic alone. I never said anything about reserves I said money supply. Maybe it is you who needs to do some reading. I don't even know why I am trying to debate someone who believes Iraq can RV to 12.00 overnight. You have obviously had an overdose of koolaide.

• Upvote 2

Most of you criticizing this report have been in this forum for a very short period. Do you really understand "the plan" as it is laid out? If you do not understand how Iraq can support $5 or even $10 dollars as an RV figure...perhaps you should go back and research what Shabibi has been saying. Maybe you are the ones who are full of BS!

First of all "the plan" is mythical. It might exist and it might not. I have never seen any documentation of it, have you? So it's kind of hard for any of us to say that we understand it since its existence is only a rumor. Second, when did Shabibi say that Iraq could support $5-10? I've heard that he stated that when he was in Wyoming but I've never been able to find anything to confirm that. And third, the most valuable currency in the world is the Kuwaiti dinar at around $3.63. Their infrastructure is much more developed, their govt more stable, their security situation superior, and their GDP per capita is much higher. Those are all factors in assigning a rate to a currency. If you want to believe that a wartorn country with terrorist bombs going off and a dysfunctional government and sectarian division is going to have a currency valued at $1-6 more than Kuwait then go ahead. As far as I'm concerned anything over $1 is gravy.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

First of all "the plan" is mythical. It might exist and it might not. I have never seen any documentation of it, have you? So it's kind of hard for any of us to say that we understand it since its existence is only a rumor. Second, when did Shabibi say that Iraq could support $5-10? I've heard that he stated that when he was in Wyoming but I've never been able to find anything to confirm that. And third, the most valuable currency in the world is the Kuwaiti dinar at around $3.63. Their infrastructure is much more developed, their govt more stable, their security situation superior, and their GDP per capita is much higher. Those are all factors in assigning a rate to a currency. If you want to believe that a wartorn country with terrorist bombs going off and a dysfunctional government and sectarian division is going to have a currency valued at $1-6 more than Kuwait then go ahead. As far as I'm concerned anything over $1 is gravy.

I need to search the internet for a picture of someone hitting the nail on the head so I can post it after post like this one. A+ Mr Rich.

• Upvote 2

Agreed, people like dinarck that make such statements simply do not take the time to educate themselves as to HOW this can happen.

I'm not claiming that a high rate WILL occur BUT, it CAN be supported due to the process arranged between countries.

To think that Iraq has to have US$ to back the rate is ridiculous, they ONLY need have the OIL to back it (and they DO).

Think about it, the higher the rate, the more power Iraq will have on the global scene and THAT is exactly what they want!

The positives and negatives I see on posts make no sense at all. One post agrees and gets negatives, another post agrees and gets positives. THIS MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL!

It sure seems that when one or two people make comments about someone like Tony or Blaino or whoever, suddenly there are tons of other that just jump on the wagon and post comments without ever taking the time to research the info whatsoever.

Again, this is senseless.

I'm not defending the likes of Tony or Blaino, their track record is openly public for all to see.

Take the time to educate yourself on what might be possible, know what factually COULD happen!

• Upvote 1