Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV at $5.25..... lol

hozer

6-4-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man (via unknown site's member) ...good news...rv is official...military cashing in at $5.25 in the "green zone"...we will very likely see a much higher rate here...it will be announced on the forex Sunday night...at last!!!

6-4-2011 Guru Tony Everything looking good, getting confirmation on yesterdays RV announcement in Iraq...Its a go...2 more credible source confirmation of RV...soldiers cashing in in the green zone @ $5.25...My daughter saw Maliki and Shabibi on the Al Jazeera TV

Ya right roflmao I'll believe it when I see it !!

Link:

http://www.another site.com/

Edited by hozer
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 9

6-4-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man (via unknown site's member) ...good news...rv is official...military cashing in at $5.25 in the "green zone"...we will very likely see a much higher rate here...it will be announced on the forex Sunday night...at last!!!

6-4-2011 Guru Tony Everything looking good, getting confirmation on yesterdays RV announcement in Iraq...Its a go...2 more credible source confirmation of RV...soldiers cashing in in the green zone @ $5.25...My daughter saw Maliki and Shabibi on the Al Jazeera TV

Ya right roflmao I'll believe it when I see it !!

Link:

http://www.another site.com/

HOW CAN PEOPLE COME OUT AND LIE LIKE THIS ?

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

Really don't know how they can constantly lie over and over about this, for many months now,,cash in Monday,,Tuesday etc.

Just hope no one goes out and spends money on these obvious lies ,,not paying the bills expecting this to be true from what these constant liars state.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 7

$5.25 Yea I'm sure it RV at that rate.

Oh yea one think. Mods you can't ban a website from a hacker. You can delete the account. Nice Try... NOTTT

Watch for the rate $0.27 then it will go if there economy gets better. Its done but you have to fly to Iraq.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Most of you criticizing this report have been in this forum for a very short period. Do you really understand "the plan" as it is laid out? If you do not understand how Iraq can support $5 or even $10 dollars as an RV figure...perhaps you should go back and research what Shabibi has been saying. Maybe you are the ones who are full of BS!

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 5

Do you have proof he is wrong? I would be careful calling somone a liar, you may be the liar!

+ How many times do people have to say this.... Rumors are Rumors. They are not fact. Do I think they are lying? No? Do I think they are right? No.... That is what makes this a Rumor.

Another thought... So many people call these guru's pumpers, what I cannot figure out is how YOU know that. Do you know? Do you have proof? You make an assumption as well as publicly call them names. That makes it Libelous statements. You should be careful..

Anyway, NOT lies, NOT Pumping, just information that has yet come to be true.

BTW, I am tired of the roller coaster, but it does not effect my day to day life. If it bothers some of you that much, maybe its time you un-plug.

Go RV and thank you to the people that provide us all with information, even if it does not come true this week. Keep it coming. One day, the rumor will turn into fact and then $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Most of you criticizing this report have been in this forum for a very short period. Do you really understand "the plan" as it is laid out? If you do not understand how Iraq can support $5 or even $10 dollars as an RV figure...perhaps you should go back and research what Shabibi has been saying. Maybe you are the ones who are full of BS!

Agreed! Shabibi who is a brilliant economist has publicly stated that Iraq COULD RV as high as $12. Just because the Gurus have been wrong on dates (because they cannot control the backroom politics) do not think for a second that their rates are out of whack.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

IF THE RATE COMES IN TOO HIGH ,NOBODY WILL INVEST IN THERE COUNTRY ,COSE THEY WILL NOT MAKE MUCH MONEY ,SO IT HAS TO BE LOW SO PEOPLE WOULD INVEST ,AND LATER GO UP ,COME TO THE RATE THAT WILL BE ABLE TO support THE COUNTRY ,LIKE $3 RANGE ,THEN GO HIGHER,THEY CAN support A HIGHER RATE NOW ,BUT WOULD NOT MAKE SENSE

Edited by Bobbysac

The thing about the $5+ rate numbers being thrown out kinda cracks me up. Not so much the speculation itself, but people's reactions to such a high number.

They're essentially printing money by keystrokes on a computer. Is a 1200 fold return (i.e., @$1.00) really that much more credible than a 6000-fold return (i.e., @$5)?

It would be like seeing Jesus feed 2000 people by miraculously multiplying the bread and fish, and then say, "But feed 5000? That's just crazy talk."

It's all crazy talk. But something will happen...

GO RV!!

• Upvote 1

Clearly this thread is a waste of time...all the logical respondents got negatives...wow, I think we found who the PTR followers are!!!

Of course they could handle a high-value currency...over a period of time...do any of you think it will RV at $10??? Are you kidding me?

Have a little respect for people's opinions...just because you have your cronies on here to give you "+1s", and "-1s" to everyone who doesn't agree, you don't have to act so immaturely.

blink.gif

• Upvote 3

Clearly this thread is a waste of time...all the logical respondents got negatives...wow, I think we found who the PTR followers are!!!

Of course they could handle a high-value currency...over a period of time...do any of you think it will RV at $10??? Are you kidding me?

Have a little respect for people's opinions...just because you have your cronies on here to give you "+1s", and "-1s" to everyone who doesn't agree, you don't have to act so immaturely.

blink.gif

Duh! Look who is talking. Some people never learn! :P

• Upvote 3

Do you have proof he is wrong? I would be careful calling somone a liar, you may be the liar!

The proof is the two hundred and thirty eight thousand five hundred and seventy six times they have come out with these lies in the past and people like you are so gullible they keep getting away with it.

• Upvote 5

The rate is fine! It’s just the people that say the same thing week after week after week and have been constantly wrong . Let me guess what you’re reply is .....if you don't like what they are saying then don't read it, right? Well the amazing thing about forums is we get to give our opinion whether it's positive or negative. I’m not in anyway trying to bash on your post all I am saying is let them voice their opinion be it good or bad just like you did

• Upvote 1

o kay folks ---i heard this rumor just a few hours ago------i thought what----goiong tooo r v monday ??? where did you hear this ,,,,{ his source} big intel inside -----and the first person said ---it will r v at above 5.oo { laugh my butt off } your kidding right !!! ?? this is what i heard ,,,then i get home and bammm here it is --------> now i know ------------> come on in the kool -aid is fine my friends :blink::o:angry: i feel bad those guys believe it too