Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cashing out in Green Zone?

boingo02

I have a feeling that when this really happens, you will see pages of new posts confirming the RV from all the troops and contractors. It wont be one post somewhere on someones sight and it will in no way have a "gurus" name on it. I think we will hear from our boots first, then the gurus will come in and try to take credit. JMO

Yep, ditto that Derek. RV Already!!!

Alright guys, don't neg me for this question but would they really let soldiers cash out @ that much in country and wouldn't they have to wire it back to the states cause they wouldn't let them carry that much cash! Whose bank was open last nite for the wire transfers to go through?

Just askin...... ;)

But I am still hoping!! :D:o

I am in iraq and it is now 11:40 in the evnin

i assure you that this rumor is a load of crap

finance will not exchange hard currency over $500 dollars period

and in addition there has been no RV fact not fiction

there has been no RV

Thanks Huey, keep us up to date.

there has been no RV

Thanks! I was waiting for someone over there to comment. We appreciate you russianhuey!

Do us a favor and remove posts like possums RV Party post. This is a rumor and shouldn't be touched while posts like the one I stated should be deleted immediately. I don't get mods logics on these forums.

So based on your logic we should censor some posts, like the ones you don't like, and not others, the ones you do like?

All posts are allowed as long as they do not break forum rules.

And no one is cashing out in the green zone, that one has been posted numerous times over the last year and a half.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

there has been no RV

buzz kill. :lol:

jk

• Upvote 2

So based on your logic we should censor some posts, like the ones you don't like, and not others, the ones you do like?

All posts are allowed as long as they do not break forum rules.

And no one is cashing out in the green zone, that one has been posted numerous times over the last year and a half.

When did I say I wanted you guys to censor based on what I like and what I don't? I simply said, if its a rumor it shouldn't be touched CONSIDERING it IS in the RUMORS section. Things such as possums post which is not even a rumor its a statement that the RV has happened (more along the lines of news) should be removed to a different section or deleted entirely.

Don't put words in my mouth. From what I stated in previous posts there is nothing that even imply's that.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

WOW lots of different things coming out lately, been in this since 03 so I like all the hype weather right or wrong.

This just means SOMETHING is going on, instead of NOTHING. I do believe what ever it is, will be in our RV favor, SOON! I'm feeling it!laugh.gif

There they go again, getting the natives restless, over at PTR :rolleyes:

I would hate to be a bank employee, after one of their conference calls. Come Monday morning, after that first IQD question ~ I would tell my boss, "puttin' on the Iraqi Dinar, recordin' ~ It's starting again!" The recording would go like this; "If you are calling about the Iraqi Dinar, we are no longer selling or buying the IQD at this time. If you are wondering about our "backsreens", what color they are and if they are pinging, we don't know what the heck you are talking about. All we can say, harrass the CBI. Now, as for questions about checking or savings, please press 1, for loans, please press 2............now for those of you holding dinar, if you press anyone of those numbers and ask a live person about the IQD, you will be immediately disconnected! Have a nice day!" :P

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Late last night soldiers were cashing out in green zone at $5.25 which is great news to us – and Tony states he for sure has two other confirmations that this did happen last night and its all being confirmed that this is true…

End Quote

And the Crap Festival goes on..........More and more Attractions, more and more creative tricks, more and more Fun ( well,not really)

hello everyone, question, if something like this turns out to be true, would you consider going to Iraq to get the high rate? would it even be legal to do that? if if is legal would the 'spread' wipe out the benefit of going there? another thought,if it were legal, would it be safe for us infidels to go there?

I would go. I would just ask BanG to go with me! All expenses covered by me BanG!

another thought,if it were legal, would it be safe for us infidels to go there?

End Quote

Probably not ( safe)..... I heard Erbil ( Kurdistan) is a much better and safer ( almost normal I was told) place. It's the only Iraqi City to have regular ( so far) commercial flights to/from Europe. So I might consider, as a last resort, going there. But I hope I don't have to do that.

Tony recently left the circus to be a guru. What he did not realize is some of the other clowns he worked with also came on here such as Okie and Steve. Why is it all the cashing in rumor are happening after hours or on the weekends when banks are not open. Would a rumor not sound more believable if it was during the week or is the logic to use the weekend so no one can verify.