Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Global Settlements Possible Reason For Delay of RV?

RVWITHME

Why no RV when everything "seems" to be in place (even M and S seem to be on board)?

Why no new Intel, (all quiet on the western front... no ships at sea)... are the "Guru's" all in hiding right now?

I had read last year (Sept?) that NOTHING would go forward until the Global Settlements took place, but didn't put 2 & 2 together concerning the RV because I figured it was so far removed from Iraq, but maybe the world IS smaller than we think.

Here's an excerpt from the White Hats Report (number 20):

"In order to assist his clients representing the CMKX litigants and Michael Cottrell, Mr. Al Hodges has been instrumental in negotiating with the Obama Administration in both of his clients’ settlements, which are not part of the Global Settlements but are a direct beneficiary of the Global Settlements. When and only when the Global Settlements are paid and finalized will the Iraqi Dinar be revalued, the CMKX litigants will receive their settlement proceeds and the United States of America will not have a lien against its assets. If you really want a shocker, the United States will receive the money required to relieve and eliminate the National Deficit. Unfortunately, the Bushes and the followers of the NWO recognize the Global Settlements funds release severely hampers and negates their worldwide efforts to money flow, commerce and politics."

There's a lot more for research and consideration. My links don't seem to work here, so maybe try (wink) [ tdarkcabal (dot) blogspot (dot) com ]

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Below is the full article from the link in the original post....

Friday, June 3, 2011June 3, 2011 – The White Hats Report #20

Obama punked once again at the G8 and the Bush NWO still interferes with release of Global Settlements.

Since we last reported to you on May 13th, 2011, plenty has happened and not to the benefit of any of the Global Settlement payees or any citizen of the United States of America or the International Community, for that matter.

Although the hard dollars to fund the Global Settlements have been ready and available to pay the settlements for the last 18 months, the political machine controlled by the Bush family has been used to hinder the processing of the payments. Why? Well, it seems the Global Settlements team are extremely determined, single minded, focused and on task besides being “tough cookies”… and they are very familiar with the political systems of America and the mechanics of those systems … understanding how the Washington, D.C. beltway works and flows. Seemingly, the Global Settlement team is also well versed in the world political arena as well.

How do we know … follow the next bullet points:

While the Settlement team continued to work for the final release around May 26th considerable evidence appeared to suggest the following persons were directly responsible for commandeering a portion of the funds transferred to JPMorgan by Citibank. The consequences for those actions are still being considered and cannot be disclosed at this time. This information was subsequently communicated to the G8 and G20 members directly. Ouch!

They are:

Jamie Dimon, CEO of JPMorgan,

Richard “****” Cheney, former Vice President of the United States of America,

George H.W. Bush, former President of the United States of America,

John Mack, CEO of Morgan Stanley, and Various other banking personnel,

As of Thursday last week, in Paris, all the G8 members signed off again on all World Global Settlement agreements. The G8 issued a directive to Obama to distribute the funds post haste and that they would not accept any further excuses for the lack of distribution of the Global Settlement funds. Over this past holiday weekend, the French Comptroller of the Currency was directed to continue operations throughout the weekend to complete any and all documents required to distribute the Global Settlements. In fact, we have verified the French team has completed and/or resolved all issues which may have been detrimental to the completion of the Global Settlements. All liens, encumbrances, and roadblocks were removed so the Global Settlements could proceed.

As of this past Wednesday, all applicable funds were independently confirmed to be in a position for release. The release was re-scheduled and subsequently, stopped by the people in the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. To everyone’s amazement, one of our illustrious Congressman believed he should get some of the money. His reasoning was “if that much money was going to be paid, then he deserved to receive a ‘pay order’ ”, meaning the graft payment he believed he was entitled to, above and beyond his lifelong salary and his benefits package while working for working for his Constituents. The demand was relayed to the Global Settlement team within 30 minutes. This party was detained and the process of prosecution is continuing. We say, “One less problem to deal with.”

We could continue to provide pages of details but the problem continues to rest with one concept … that being, who controls this country.

Apparently, it is not with the elected leaders that represent the People of the country. It is not with the

elected leaders that owe a certain measure of responsibility to the International community. It is all about the fight for control … the power … the greed … the corruption … the personal dreams and aspirations of former U.S. Presidents and their attempted implementation of the New World Order (NWO) … it’s alive and well but the Global Settlement team is presenting huge problems for the Bushes and the concept of the NWO.

It seems that the infrastructure of the NWO is splitting apart with all of the heat from the International community fighting to deny the NWO a foothold. How so you say?

Well, the International Community and the Global Settlements team thwarted the attempted takeover of the Federal Reserve. The Global Settlement team is shining a big beam of light into the very dark closets of the bad guys in and around the Fed Reserve…. The battles lines are drawn … the personal relationships at the Fed Reserve are deep and the NWO has the lead as well as a tight hold … it’s the old Bush guard vs. the “clean up and throw‘em out” team.

In order to assist his clients representing the CMKX litigants and Michael Cottrell, Mr. Al Hodges has been instrumental in negotiating with the Obama Administration in both of his clients’ settlements, which are not part of the Global Settlements but are a direct beneficiary of the Global Settlements. When and only when the Global Settlements are paid and finalized will the Iraqi Dinar be revalued, the CMKX litigants will receive their settlement proceeds and the United States of America will not have a lien against its assets. If you really want a shocker, the United States will receive the money required to relieve and eliminate the National Deficit. Unfortunately, the Bushes and the followers of the NWO recognize the Global Settlements funds release severely hampers and negates their worldwide efforts to money flow, commerce and politics.

The CMKX settlement is coming through the Department of Justice and the Cottrell payment is a settlement on the international BASIL list. In properly representing his clients, Mr. Hodges felt it necessary to forward the attached two (2) letters. The first dated May 26th was addressed to the members of the G8 prior to the G8 conference held last week in London. The second letter, dated June 2nd was addressed to the Ambassador of China representing the Chinese lien holders who have a lien on all the assets of the United States of America. Both letters were delivered on time. The truth of both letters, to make the understatement of the year, really pissed off the Members of the G8.

http://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/56983508?access_key=key-yacphdh389hl5n7q7xn

http://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/56969846?access_key=key-ffdzhkoknbtoonkigwd

It is interesting to note the G8/20 Members, having attended numerous G8/20 events, starting with Toronto, Canada, has received so many untruths they now do not believe a word that is derived from any statement our President or Vice President says, nor do they trust any action, official or not, that either of them offers. Accordingly, the G8 required the Comptroller for France to work over our Memorial Day Holiday to finish all requirements to distribute the funds to the Global Settlements team. As a direct result of Al Hodges’ last letter, Obama was once again chastised in session by the World Leaders for his lack of truthfulness regarding the payment of the Global Settlements. As well, the G8 directed the World Court to again intervene to oversee the release of the funds to the Global Settlements team.

As of Monday, Memorial Day for us here in the United States, the French completed all of the required work as directed by the G8. Accordingly, all issues and roadblocks have again been resolved to close the Global Settlements.

During this week, the Global Settlements team has been continually promised the information required to take Economic Receipt of the funds and proceed with the distribution to the payees, including Mr. Al Hodges’ clients as well as the United States Department of the Treasury, which will finance the Iraqi Dinar revaluation, of which the Bush family gets a certain amount per dinar. Why? Don’t ask. It would hurt us too much to tell you.

Please review these letters and know that there are numerous entities and people working in favor of the betterment of these United States and the World. Equally, please also know that there are people NOT working in favor of these United States. They want control of us, the World and the Western European monetary system.

Don’t let the Bushes and the NWO challenge our great country and your access to Life, Liberty and Freedom.

The White Hats Team.

CMKX Letter 6/2/2011

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

So I have read the above article. If any of it is true, Im not sure how I feel about what is going on. Let me think aloud for a moment. If the global settlements are paid, then the IQD will RV. Terrific! However, Bush and his cronies make huge money when that occurs based on longstanding rumor which is also reconfirmed in the above article. So what does logic tell you when Bush is trying to block the settlements from happening? Sure he may be at odds with the politics but is that enough to cut off his nose to spite his face? If he is to acquire huge wealth from the IQD RV why wouldnt he want that to proceed? Am I missing something here? It would seem that perhaps...just perhaps that RV may not be RVing as substantially as he would like? Is this more than just his money and maybe he is pissed about the amount of control his NWO cronies are losing regardless of how much money he will be making? Thus my mixed emotions here. Maybe others have another take on this? Perhaps some of our insiders/gurus/adam/smart people can clarify and help me understand more and fill in some missing facts or paint another picture of my logic? Thanks all for your input!

RVWITHME and Pro1...Good job posting these recent articles. I've been following the fight between "the good guys and the bad guys",

the settlements, Cottrell, etc for almost 12 years. Folks, these things are VERY real, and may our prayers go out to the good guys

trying to help the US and their incredibly STUPID financial debacle, along with the rest of the world. On my profile I have several posts

regarding these issues you may find of interest. Just one man's opinion after YEARS of research on the matter. Hope this helps.

When the articles,Forex, currency experts, and articles, mention this RV is part of the LARGEST transfer of wealth in our history,

these are the real things going on behind the scenes that most people know nothing of. MANY people who are noticed or warned

of these events, pass it off as conspiracy theorists, being completely blinded by the disbelief that the elite/politicians could POSSIBLY

be that evil and anti-American. Ask yourself, why do we continue to lose our freedoms little by little?

It wasn't until last year, that I began to realize that the Global setllements and the Iraq Dinar Rv may be somehow connected.

Still not 100% sure they are completely, but I believe IMHO IT IS DEFINITELY POSSIBLE, and may explain the delays.

Those who study up on the history of the Bush family, won't take long to realize that they ABSOLUTELY have a MUCH larger agenda

than just the citizens of the US. It's not about the average citizen for them, it's about World dominance and control ie NWO (New World Order)

and that is very well mentioned, even in mainstream media.

Sorry for those who may not understand and want to ridicule. But that doesn't change the facts. Hope everyone enjoys studying up

on these life-changing events that are occuring in our lifetime. Much better to be aware so we can help others learn these truths

before it's too late for our great Country!

Hopefully the good guys with the help of the rest of the world, (they want us healthy which also helps their economies)

this will RV soon and we all contemplate what REAL good we can do to help our fellow humans with this opportunity! B):DB)

• Upvote 2

The reference to 'pissed about how much CONTROL would be lost' hits the nail on the head ..... the Global Settlements represent an incredible shift in power and the revealing of what/who truly has been CONTROLING the world via economic control and Fear .... of which the United States of Israel is the integral component ...... Global Settlements will free the world from this controling force and the United States of America returned to a Republic ....... rather Extreme! ...... absolute 'chicken feed' to the EXTREME control the NWO represents if this Global Settlement were not to occur.

Much speculation as to What? would be funding the IRQ Dinar RV ... now you know ... or have been informed atleast.

If you find this extreme ... it will certainly pale into insignificance ..... when the TRUTH of what is controlling this planet is finally revealed

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

RVWITHME and Pro1...Good job posting these recent articles. I've been following the fight between "the good guys and the bad guys",

the settlements, Cottrell, etc for almost 12 years. Folks, these things are VERY real, and may our prayers go out to the good guys

trying to help the US and their incredibly STUPID financial debacle, along with the rest of the world. On my profile I have several posts

regarding these issues you may find of interest. Just one man's opinion after YEARS of research on the matter. Hope this helps.

When the articles,Forex, currency experts, and articles, mention this RV is part of the LARGEST transfer of wealth in our history,

these are the real things going on behind the scenes that most people know nothing of. MANY people who are noticed or warned

of these events, pass it off as conspiracy theorists, being completely blinded by the disbelief that the elite/politicians could POSSIBLY

be that evil and anti-American. Ask yourself, why do we continue to lose our freedoms little by little?

It wasn't until last year, that I began to realize that the Global setllements and the Iraq Dinar Rv may be somehow connected.

Still not 100% sure they are completely, but I believe IMHO IT IS DEFINITELY POSSIBLE, and may explain the delays.

Those who study up on the history of the Bush family, won't take long to realize that they ABSOLUTELY have a MUCH larger agenda

than just the citizens of the US. It's not about the average citizen for them, it's about World dominance and control ie NWO (New World Order)

and that is very well mentioned, even in mainstream media.

Sorry for those who may not understand and want to ridicule. But that doesn't change the facts. Hope everyone enjoys studying up

on these life-changing events that are occuring in our lifetime. Much better to be aware so we can help others learn these truths

before it's too late for our great Country!

Hopefully the good guys with the help of the rest of the world, (they want us healthy which also helps their economies)

this will RV soon and we all contemplate what REAL good we can do to help our fellow humans with this opportunity! B):DB)

Well said, when you know who the Real players are it is easier to see the end result.

• Upvote 1

I'm not into conspiracies, not on board with this. We shall see. Umm...Hmm...

Your average garden variety Conspiracy Theory doesn't usually leave the paper trail this story has.

Most is easily verifiable with published correspondence an legal briefs spanning years.

Granted, it is not as well published as the acceptance that the earth was once flat prior to finding out it was actually round, but it definitely does have legs, as conspiracies go.

Reality is the mirror of your experiences. Google has helped many keep that mirror polished.

• Upvote 1

I would like to refocus for a moment. This group called The White Hats maybe extreme... only time will tell. But I dont think they are flat out creating something from nothing. At the core here, it seems that Bush and his cronies are major players and dont want to give up control and power. Thus they are "blocking" the RV and the settlements from occurring. For all of us who want to see the RV occur at the highest possible rate, which in theory would include the Bush crew, does this force us to support Bush and hope he gets everything he wants, or do we want the settlements paid out now? Can anyone help shed some more light on where we, as a group, should be supportive on this issue? Thanks!

Default Global Settlement

Found this and thought it should be posted.

Hi All,

]It’s time to put this Global Settlement issue to bed And it’s relationship to the Dinar. If you “want to” you can try and attach the two in everyway possible, but that is up to you and however you want to figure it out. However, it's a waste of time and truth.

The two relationships have nothing in common. About 60 days ago, this group initiated the Dinar into their concept. Why…because the Dinar is real and gives credence to their movement. Once they instituted the relationship, it sifted through the channels and into the Dinar environment.

I am here to sever the ties to all of it. There is absolutely no relationship before, now, or in the future. I will do my best to give an overview of the situation, and then you will understand the insanity of it all.

If you intend to keep the relationship entwined, then create your own website and have a blast. But officially, this is done on the PD site and hopefully everywhere else.

This whole thing started with Clyde Hood. Since then it has morphed into a plethora of incredible myth and mystery. I have highlighted a few of the insanity below. There are two copies and their links, plus additional links.

I suggest that you read EVERYTHING, then forget you ever heard about this and it’s relationship to the Dinar.

Best,

Joe P

PS...the Global Poverty Relief is actually the Global Settlement Packets...the connection is made throughout the items listed below.

PSS...many and much thanks to Kay for alerting me and assisting me with severing the relationship of this to the Dinar.

Omega Trust

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(Redirected from Clyde Hood)

Omega Trust was a fraudulent US investment scheme in Illinois.

Clyde D. Hood is a former electrician from Mattoon, Illinois. In 1994 Hood formed Omega Trust and Trading Limited and began to lecture to church groups. He said that the Lord had given him a mission. He claimed that he was one of the international traders who could make secret multimillion-dollar deals to benefit humanitarian programs through debentures and "prime bank notes" in foreign banks. Hood asked for an investment of $100 and promised a payout of $5,100 within 275 days. He wanted the money delivered wrapped in aluminum foil and via Federal Express because U.S. federal government was trying to block the trades through the United States Postal Service. Therefore the scheme should remain secret. Thousands of people from USA and overseas sent money.

The program stopped accepting new investors in 1995. By that time, Hood had received more than $10 million. He began to present number of excuses as to why investors had not been paid, blaming administrative costs, problems with foreign banks and international financial conflicts. When some people still wanted to join, Hood and accomplices claimed that they could sell share units of people who had wanted to leave the program. The estimated total amount of money was $20 million.

In addition, Hood began new investment schemes named Alpha and Destiny and obtained more money from those who had invested to Omega. With the money Hood and his associates bought land and businesses in Mattoon, gave no-interest loans and made trips to Europe. Some of the money also went to finance businesses of other Hood associates like construction contractor Chris Engel.

Engel later cooperated with the police and let them tape a phone conversation with Hood. Hood lawyer Steve Ryan was also later removed from the case when he was subpoenaed as a witness and for possible collusion.

Clyde Hood and his 18 associates were indicted in 2000. Some of them pled guilty or were convicted of multiple counts of fraud, mail fraud, money laundering and filing a false tax return (see 26 U.S.C. § 7206).

On April 10, 2001, Hood pled guilty to mail or wire fraud conspiracy, money laundering conspiracy, and filing a false tax return.[1]

On January 24, 2002 Hood was sentenced to prison for 14 years and was fined $5,000. Five of his associates were convicted of active participation of the scheme and were ordered to make restitution. Thirteen associates were convicted of money laundering. Three hundred fifty-five victims received restitution from forfeited Omega Trust funds to the total of $1,697,310.00.

The Omega Trust still lives on in the Internet as a supposed GLOBAL POVERTY RELIEF (AKA GLOBAL SETTLEMENTS) PROGRAM (see NESARA).Hood is imprisoned at the "Federal Medical Center Devens," north of Worcester, Massachusetts, and is scheduled for release in November of the year 2012.

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Omega_Trust

NESARA

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

NESARA is an acronym for the proposed National Economic Security and Reformation Act, a set of economic reforms suggested during the 1990s by Dr. Harvey Barnard. Barnard claimed that the proposals, which included replacing the income tax with a national sales tax (see also FairTax), abolishing compound interest on secured loans, and returning to a bimetallic currency, would result in 0% inflation and a more stable economy. The proposals were never introduced before congress, and the only congressman known to have commented on the bill is Ron Paul, dismissively, and through a spokesman.[1] NESARA has since become better known as the subject of a cult-like conspiracy theory promoted by Shaini Goodwin, who claims that the act was actually passed with additional provisions as the National Economic Security and Reformation Act, and then suppressed by the George W. Bush administration and the Supreme Court. Other people have adopted and embellished Goodwin's ideas.

Origins

Dr. Harvey Barnard, a Louisiana graduate in systems philosophy, and an engineering consultant and teacher, created the NESARA proposal during the late 1980s and early 1990s. He printed 1000 copies of his proposal in 1996 and sent copies to members of Congress, believing it would pass quickly on its merits. Based on a theory that debt is the number one economic factor inhibiting the growth of the economy, and compound interest the number one "moral evil" and reason for debt, Barnard made several other attempts during the 1990s to draw political attention to the problems he saw in the US economy, and his suggested economic recovery proposal based on the root causes he determined. After these did not succeed, he decided in 2000 to release the proposal to the public domain and publish it on the internet. Barnard also established the NESARA Institute in 2001.[2][3]

Goodwin's allegations.

Soon after Barnard released NESARA on the internet, a user known as "Dove of Oneness" began posting about it in internet forums. "Dove of Oneness" has since been identified as Shaini Goodwin, a former student of The Ramtha School Of Enlightenment.[2] According to Goodwin's web site, the NESARA bill languished in Congress before finally being passed by a secret session in March 2000 and signed by President Bill Clinton. It is claimed that the new law was to be implemented at 10am on 11 September 2001, but that the computers, and data (of the beneficiaries of the trillions of dollars of "Prosperity funds") were destroyed on the second floor of the twin towers. Earlier a gag order issued by the Supreme Court had prohibited any official or private source from discussing it, under penalty of death.[4][5] Goodwin refers to "White Knights," most of them high-ranking military officials, who have since been struggling to have the law implemented despite opposition by President George W. Bush. Goodwin allegedly believes and purports that Bush orchestrated the September 11, 2001 attacks and the Iraq War as distractions from NESARA.[6][7] Goodwin's description of NESARA goes far beyond Barnard's proposal by cancelling all personal debts, abolishing the Internal Revenue Service, declaring world peace, and requiring new presidential and congressional elections. Goodwin often claims that Bush officials are attempting to hack into and bring down her web site to prevent her from publicizing the law.[8]

Investigators who have researched Goodwin's claims found that she began commenting on NESARA in connection with Omega Trust, a fraudulent investment scheme whose creator, Clyde Hood, was on trial at the time. According to Goodwin, Omega Trust investors would receive their returns after NESARA was announced.[2][9] Goodwin repeatedly predicted that the NESARA announcement would occur in the very near future,[10][11][12] although in recent years she has been more reserved in these predictions.[13]

Further development

Since Goodwin began commenting on NESARA, other internet-based conspiracy theorists have latched onto it. One supporter, Sheldan Nidle, ties the imminent NESARA announcement into his years-old prophesy of an imminent large scale UFO visitation by benevolent aliens (occasionally on his website reports, but more prominently in his videos,[14] seminars[15] and public appearances[16]). Jennifer Lee, who used to publish internet NESARA status reports almost daily[17] on her now defunct site, discussed a host of other-worldly and "interdimensional" beings who are helping behind the scenes to get NESARA announced. Internet evangelist Sherry Shriner, who operates many websites, sees NESARA as linked to malevolent reptiloid aliens she feels have long controlled the U.S. Government.[18]

NESARA groups are known for certain to exist and to have attracted press attention in Utah,[19][20] and the Netherlands.[21] Members of these groups get together to discuss the status of NESARA, read the various reports, hold protests, and pass out fliers about NESARA to the public. Goodwin claims that NESARA groups exist throughout several nations and US states including California, Washington, Arizona, and Texas, and provides hundreds of pieces of photographic evidence of people in public protests holding NESARA banners,[22][23] but it is not clear to what degree the people holding the banners are aware of what NESARA is, or for how long these groups were active. The News Tribune has traced the story behind at least some of these photos (photos of trucks driving around Washington DC bearing the words "NESARA Announcement Now!"), and found that they were part of a $40,000 advertising campaign allegedly paid for an elderly San Francisco resident who had made donations to Goodwin.[21]

Criticism and comparison to a cult

Barnard became aware of Goodwin's description of NESARA before his death in 2005. He denied that NESARA had been enacted into law or even assigned a tracking number, and condemned Goodwin's allegations as a disinformation campaign.[24] Goodwin, for her part, dismisses the NESARA Institute as a disinformation front for the Bush family.

Some NESARA detractors claim that NESARA is a cult designed primarily to provide an income to Goodwin and others. They point to the fact that Goodwin, Lee, and Nidle frequently ask their readers to donate money.[25][26][27] Goodwin, who also asks readers to donate their frequent flyer miles,[28] claims that she needs and has used the funds to travel to various locations around the world to secretly meet with high-level government officials about getting NESARA announced.[28][29]

Some NESARA supporters also make the claim that otherworldly beings are working to get NESARA announced. These include a "channeled spirit" called "Hatonn"[30] (a Pleiadean), and another called "Sananda" (according to some Ascended Master Teachings teachers such as Joshua David Stone and Luis Prada, "Sananda" is the "galactic name" of the Master Jesus, which he uses when he rides with the Master Ashtar in his flying saucer fleet)[31] along with Saint-Germain, a deity borrowed from The I AM Movement and the Church Universal and Triumphant. Benevolent aliens are also frequently mentioned, most prominently by Nidle, as working towards the NESARA announcement. The designation of George W. Bush as a disguised reptilian often co-occurs with this claim.[32] Goodwin has claimed that Saint-Germain has come down from heaven to physically meet with heads of banks and world leaders regarding the NESARA announcement.[33][34]

The prominence of failed prophecy also lends support to the cult theory. NESARA supporters often tell their readers that the NESARA announcement is going to happen in a matter of days. These claims have been made too many times to enumerate, without ever coming to fruition. According to the documentary Waiting For NESARA, the claim was also made prior to March 2003 that George Bush was planning the war with Iraq only to further delay the NESARA announcement. It was prophesied that spiritual beings and UFOs would intervene with Bush's plans and prevent the war.[19]

A June 2006 complaint to the Washington consumer protection division accused Goodwin of using the NESARA story to defraud a 64-year-old San Francisco woman of at least $10,000. The woman's daughter said the actual amount is much larger, in the hundreds of thousands.[21]

NESARA documentary.

The documentary film Waiting For NESARA studies a NESARA group in Salt Lake City, Utah, whose members are excommunicated Mormons and hold weekly meetings in a local Kentucky Fried Chicken to discuss NESARA.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NESARA

Additional Links:

http://www.fourwinds...hp?q=1295551031

http://nesaranews.bl...ney-report.html

http://nesaranews.bl...rld-global.html

http://www.fourwinds...hp?q=1200254326

http://www.fourwinds...hp?q=1217535212 <-- this one you have to read because it connects the dots from NESARA to the Global Settlement Packets

http://members.iimet...bbca/nesara.htm

http://engforum.prav...llars-available

IMHO there is no real evidence here that the revalue of the iqd and "global settlements" are related to each other ... and the "news" topic is for "Iraqi and dinar related news"

I will offer that some of the stuff I read seems way too specific to be merely invented --- but I still am not grasping the overall significance --- will leave it here for now, unless other mods disagree :)

ohhh and this brings this to mind .... lol

sheep%2Bconspiracy.jpg

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE:

Seems I've been following this CMKX issue a little longer than I first thought with the likes of Tom Heneghan and the "late" Christopher Story.

Like I said when I originally started this thread, I was having trouble putting 2 and 2 together on how the Global Settlements were connected to the RV, so I'm not making any claims there.

One thing I do know is that the CMKX Lawsuit is HUGE.... about 3.87 TRILLION USD!!

Now, if there is something in that settlement that starts the RV, it should be plainly visible after we sift through that mountain of paperwork.

However, if it be true that we are somehow waiting for an OUTSIDE event to trigger the RV, I might be just as inclined to look to funding from the St. Germain Trust or the other, larger one who's name escapes me right now.

All in all, this may just be more smoke and mirrors as the CMKX and RV may have nothing to do with each other, but one thing is for certain, the CMKX lawsuit IS REAL and if you want to know more then start here and do some digging.

(www.worldreports.org/news/280_cmkmcmkx_3.87_trillion_lawsuit_goes_mainstream)

CMKM/CMKX $3.87 TRILLION LAWSUIT GOES 'MAINSTREAM'

TIM BARELLO'S EXPOSURE REPORT ON EXAMINER.COM

Friday 9 April 2010 11:30

• CMKM DIAMONDS AND THE $3.87 TRILLION LAWSUIT YOU DIDN'T HEAR ABOUT

Excerpt:

"Tim Barello writes to us from New York City: This article is currently the #1 article on the entire NY hyperlocal site, meaning that hundreds of thousands and possibly millions of unique viewers are seeing it right now at:

http://www.examiner.com/x-9341-Manhattan-Headlines-Examiner~y2010m3d30-CMKM-Diamonds-and-the-387-trillion-lawsuit-you-didnt-hear-about

The link we provided works, but you musn't include the period at the end of the sentence!!!!!:

http://www.examiner.com/new_york

Editor's Note: Tim has done a first-rate job of summarising the essential points of the CMKM Case for the general reader.

S.E.C. COMMISSIONERS AT RECEIVING END OF WORLD'S BIGGEST-EVER LAWSUIT

As the United States continues to fracture in every way imaginable, most citizens are unable to keep up with the never-ending hodgepodge of government corruption. Each day, a new larger-than-life scandal emerges, and in the short mind span of news media, there is always a bigger and better story to chase. Right now, the hot button issue for mainstream news outlets is healthcare reform, and its myriad implications for our society; this doubtlessly ensures the aforementioned media will continue to overlook unprecedented accusations brought forth in a recent $3.87 trillion lawsuit against U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission Chairman Mary L. Shapiro, as well as several other current and former SEC commissioners, among others."

I had this same white hats news in my inbox this morning....

When the line says "The IQD will not revalue until after the settlements have been paid' I don't see how you can't make a connection between the two.

Glad this has been posted,

wonder what scooter thinks of this aspect and how it connects with the trifecta....

Wes