Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It seems lately everyone is getting their knickers in a twist over every negative news article that comes out and every guru prediction that doesn’t come true more than ever. Look folks, ignore the little stuff and stay focused on the big picture.

I’m pretty smart, but I know people who are so much smarter than me it’s scary. It was one of these really smart friends who eons ago made me aware of the plan for Iraq. If it wasn’t for this insight I would not have invested as heavily as I have.

So, let’s start with a history lesson. Many years ago someone in Washington realized Iraq had all these oil and natural gas deposits and said it would be nice if we had all that. Well, **** Cheney (whom I never really liked until he shot a lawyer in the face, at which point I realized he was my kind of guy) said we have the most powerful military in the world so why don’t we just take it. I’ll draw up a plan. Well he drew up a twenty year plan as mentioned by Scooter in his latest chat post (if you haven't read it you should) and we’re right on schedule. Oh yeah, the R/V is part of the plan.

So now the US sends in some jackyls to bribe Saddam, not a good plan because he was already very rich and lived like a god in Iraq. Plan fails. So then the US sends in more jackyls to take him out, even worse plan since he was very well protected by his republican guard and that plan also failed. Now we fast forward to Colin Powell at the UN talking about WMD’s with a hand full of 8x10 glossies, at least one of which it was learned later, was downloaded from the internet (part of an English college students theses) and now we send in the Marines (and the Army, Navy, and Air Force and I think maybe the Boy Scouts too) and get Saddam, hang him, and take complete control of Iraq.

Now let me stop here for a moment because this begs the question does anyone here not see that the US wanted Iraq and took Iraq? Anyone? We spent a trillion dollars and lost countless American lives to take it, do you think for a moment we are going to let Iran or anyone else weasel their way into something we fought so hard for. Answer: NO. We are going to have how many bases there? Anyone? Not to mention the fact that a lot of those three letter guys will be there 24/7 disguised as trees or sand (sands a good one over there, I always wondered how they do that one). Let’s face it. We’re there and we’re going to stay.

Now every time Maliki makes any kind of statement to the press that we might consider negative to an R/V everyone gets all upset. Well Obama makes lots of statements to the press and we know he always tells the truth. Right? Right? Right? Point-set-match. OK, so why believe Maliki or any other of those snakes when they make Obama look like honest Abe? All they are doing is jockeying for position to pad their personal pockets as much as possible when the deal of the century goes down. That’s all.

I also see everyone getting upset when the latest guru prediction doesn’t come to pass. Folks, when you see “brought over from another sight for entertainment purposes” from guru so & so, what it should really say is for “high hopes & BIG let down”. Come on! Have you seen any of these come true? I didn’t think so. But let’s just go with entertainment for arguments sake. How many of you invested your hard earned money buying Iraqi dinar for entertainment purposes? Come on, raise your hands...........I thought as much. So why read anything for entertainment? I’m sure we have all made investments for entertainment so why not use those. We’ve invested in things like books, radios, and TV’s. So if you want entertainment tonight, just gather around the TV, find an old Mayberry RFD rerun and watch Barney play with his bullet. There won’t be a big let down afterwards, I promise. If you have anything between your ears besides a haircut, don’t encourage those guru types. Even my cat knows better and he still can’t get his lipstick right (although just the fact that he can open it and put it on at all impresses me).

Bottom line is don’t sweat the small stuff. Stay focused on the BIG picture and relax.

WHY........SO.......SERIOUS?

(Does the nurse’s uniform make my butt look big?)

• Upvote 1