Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Coming Real soon ?

horsesoldier

Good Morning Im new to this board and this is my first post. I was at the American Legion last night and was talking to a Army man who got back from Iraq a couple of months ago. His buddies who are still in Iraq, told him to buy the Iraqi Dinar as it was no longer going to be available and should be revaling any day. Thought the source was a pretty good one, seeing his buddies who are in Iraq are the sources for the information. FWIW

sorry not much --- love that you just jumped right in with that yarn tho --- ugh

Good Morning Im new to this board and this is my first post. I was at the American Legion last night and was talking to a Army man who got back from Iraq a couple of months ago. His buddies who are still in Iraq, told him to buy the Iraqi Dinar as it was no longer going to be available and should be revaling any day. Thought the source was a pretty good one, seeing his buddies who are in Iraq are the sources for the information. FWIW

hmm i MAY hav found that army man at bottom of this page http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/

:eek:it's the scary clown guy again :o no i guess NOT it's only Jason :P:rolleyes:

i jus HAD to make another post to raise up my count - like alotta others do to say "Thanks fer duh post duuhh" or "good post" AS IF we get paid for posting <_<

do we really need every member doing that :confused: it takes too long to look thru all the jibberish

as IF we got nuttin better to do

Great Post!:twothumbs:

Just messing with you Rammar, I totally agree and I love the 1/2 page posts that get quoted just so someone can say "good job" :blink:.

• Upvote 2

:eek:it's the scary clown guy again :o no i guess NOT it's only Jason :P:rolleyes:

i jus HAD to make another post to raise up my count - like alotta others do to say "Thanks fer duh post duuhh" or "good post" AS IF we get paid for posting <_<

do we really need every member doing that :confused: it takes too long to look thru all the jibberish

as IF we got nuttin better to do

My personal favorite, is one newbie ( who has made a few hundred needless posts in a week or two) calling another member a newbie (negatively), because their "senior member" status makes them feel entitled.

The other, is people who +1 their own posts.

Thanks for hangin it out there on that one. +1 from me. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

My personal favorite, is one newbie ( who has made a few hundred needless posts in a week or two) calling another member a newbie (negatively), because their "senior member" status makes them feel entitled.

The other, is people who +1 their own posts.

Thanks for hangin it out there on that one. +1 from me. :twothumbs:

I loved being a "newbie" it wasn't that long ago but even then I was able to ask questions and not be bashed. I learned a lot of good stuff on here in a short time thanks to some great people and research. Do me a favor and +1 yourself ;) no really, I'm all out for the day :).

Hey guys

Im selling some amazing washing powder that will remove axel grease from white clothes in under 5 seconds.

We also have shampoo that will make your hair grow back overnight.

The company is called Omway and we have a massive pyramid...er I mean network of gullible...er hard working people here to support you and build you up.

Im at the top of course but you can do really great at this even if you are 345,901 down the chain I swear!

As we all know positivty makes things happen in the business world not logic and intelligent business plans so come on over to PTR and we can bounce off each other with our enthusiasm and really get this thing going!

Our founder OrangeWolf has stated that most hard working believers can potentially make anything up to 7 billion USD per year if they build the pyramid...damn...network big enough.

Thats life changing people!

Get on board now and you can joing us at the seminar for only $19,500 whyich of course includes fully served salad buffett (and of course grits as requested by TonyTNT)

See you soon and we are all gonna be rich!

• Upvote 1

Hey guys

Im selling some amazing washing powder that will remove axel grease from white clothes in under 5 seconds.

We also have shampoo that will make your hair grow back overnight.

The company is called Omway and we have a massive pyramid...er I mean network of gullible...er hard working people here to support you and build you up.

Im at the top of course but you can do really great at this even if you are 345,901 down the chain I swear!

As we all know positivty makes things happen in the business world not logic and intelligent business plans so come on over to PTR and we can bounce off each other with our enthusiasm and really get this thing going!

Our founder OrangeWolf has stated that most hard working believers can potentially make anything up to 7 billion USD per year if they build the pyramid...damn...network big enough.

Thats life changing people!

Get on board now and you can joing us at the seminar for only $19,500 whyich of course includes fully served salad buffett (and of course grits as requested by TonyTNT)

See you soon and we are all gonna be rich!

I get your post, but think it is unwarranted. Positivity isnt a cure all but it is definately much better than those who b#tch and moan and act negatively all the time.

I have the fortunate life style in which I am surrounded by all types of people. Rich and not rich, educated and not so educated, classy and seedy. In the end those who seem to be the happiest have a positive attitude, and a balanced life style and mostly handle others with respect in spite of their social standing. I do not judge a person by religious views or education but how they act under various conditions and mostluy how they are with others.

I am fairly positive we all might do well soon.

Have a great day and peace...

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Great Post!:twothumbs:

Just messing with you Rammar, I totally agree and I love the 1/2 page posts that get quoted just so someone can say "good job" :blink:.

Oh WOW look wut i forgot :mellow: Id searched for news on Nesara + national security so much = no time to play here

i like being messed with by you mamma ;) last month i heard it wuz the US treasury blocking RV untill they're plans are ready + that Iraq has HCL + chapter7 done = now they say those 2 aren't done yet + it's Iraq or IMF delaying the game :rolleyes: maybe it'll happen next week :unsure: HURRY UP RV

* clls30kpd – 6/2/2011 Rv is coming real soon: GET Team

June 3rd, 2011 07:23 am · Posted in DOOZIES

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will Iraq’s currency, the Iraq Dinar, revalue soon? The answer is “yes!”

1.DFI (Development Funds for Iraq) runs out. Not a rumor! If this runs out, they lose their protection against law suits from claimants from the previous regime. http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/2010/12/june-30th-2011-times-up-iraq-and-un.html

2.CBI report states that the RV has to be done by June 30. (Page 38 “Revalue” ) http://www.imf.org/e…2011/cr1175.pdf

3.UN recognizes IQD as a viable currency once it revalues http://treasury.un.org/operationalrates/OperationalRates.aspx

4.Bagdad Ministry of Planning (MOP) makes future rate projections can be as low as $1.134 dollars, but most likely will be near the $4 USD mark http://www.mop.gov.i…&pid=295&lng=en

5.In an article titled, “The Recent Iraq 2011 Budget May Have Leaked the Coming Currency Revaluation” you’ll see some guestimations of the RV happening at .855 USD, which is where you are hearing rumors of the .86 cent claims.

6.Based on Iraq Government and Banking documents posted in public view, we should see an RV before the end of June, probably as soon as they can now and the rate should be over 3.20 USD to 1 IQD. This is not based on inside information or some hidden inside source, this is based on Public documentation. No guess work, it is what the Iraq government and CBI have already told us.

7.UN accepted budget projections for Iraq are $90.1 billion. However, oil revenues are estimated at only $26.1 billion. 90.1/26.1 = $3.452 USD just to meet their existing UN approved budget. It is probably safe to assume they will include additional government spending so that’s why you are hearing estimates for the RV rate as high as $4.41.

In another article “The Iraq Revaluation Soon” this paragraph ended the article, “Recently, the Iraqi Government stated “We have promised the people of Baghdad and Iraq that the next four years will be the phase of construction and better economy, and we will live up to our promises”

So, to answer the original question asked above, “Will Iraq’s currency, the Iraqi Dinar, gain value compared to other world currencies soon?”

Absolutely, YES!… Because a new government is in place, and old oil fields are getting back on line, and new ones are being discovered, and the security has been restored. Iraq also had a lot of debt piled up owing to many other countries. And most of that debt has been forgiven by those countries. What will keep the currency revaluation from happening now?

Common sense and public information seems to indicate it should happen very soon! There is no reason for further hesitation! http://dinartrade.or…evaluation-soon

Gave you a +1. Wish I cold vote twice. This is probably the best info I've ever seen posted on this site. Thanks!