Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Coming Real soon ?

horsesoldier

* clls30kpd – 6/2/2011 Rv is coming real soon: GET Team

June 3rd, 2011 07:23 am · Posted in DOOZIES

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will Iraq’s currency, the Iraq Dinar, revalue soon? The answer is “yes!”

1.DFI (Development Funds for Iraq) runs out. Not a rumor! If this runs out, they lose their protection against law suits from claimants from the previous regime. http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/2010/12/june-30th-2011-times-up-iraq-and-un.html

2.CBI report states that the RV has to be done by June 30. (Page 38 “Revalue” ) http://www.imf.org/e…2011/cr1175.pdf

3.UN recognizes IQD as a viable currency once it revalues http://treasury.un.org/operationalrates/OperationalRates.aspx

4.Bagdad Ministry of Planning (MOP) makes future rate projections can be as low as $1.134 dollars, but most likely will be near the $4 USD mark http://www.mop.gov.i…&pid=295&lng=en

5.In an article titled, “The Recent Iraq 2011 Budget May Have Leaked the Coming Currency Revaluation” you’ll see some guestimations of the RV happening at .855 USD, which is where you are hearing rumors of the .86 cent claims.

6.Based on Iraq Government and Banking documents posted in public view, we should see an RV before the end of June, probably as soon as they can now and the rate should be over 3.20 USD to 1 IQD. This is not based on inside information or some hidden inside source, this is based on Public documentation. No guess work, it is what the Iraq government and CBI have already told us.

7.UN accepted budget projections for Iraq are $90.1 billion. However, oil revenues are estimated at only $26.1 billion. 90.1/26.1 = $3.452 USD just to meet their existing UN approved budget. It is probably safe to assume they will include additional government spending so that’s why you are hearing estimates for the RV rate as high as $4.41.

In another article “The Iraq Revaluation Soon” this paragraph ended the article, “Recently, the Iraqi Government stated “We have promised the people of Baghdad and Iraq that the next four years will be the phase of construction and better economy, and we will live up to our promises”

So, to answer the original question asked above, “Will Iraq’s currency, the Iraqi Dinar, gain value compared to other world currencies soon?”

Absolutely, YES!… Because a new government is in place, and old oil fields are getting back on line, and new ones are being discovered, and the security has been restored. Iraq also had a lot of debt piled up owing to many other countries. And most of that debt has been forgiven by those countries. What will keep the currency revaluation from happening now?

Common sense and public information seems to indicate it should happen very soon! There is no reason for further hesitation! http://dinartrade.or…evaluation-soon

• Upvote 14

nicly put,but cant get link 1 and 3 to work,please repost both links ty...GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 + 3 opened for me - its # 2 IMF that didnt open but site is up for seeing other pages

+ # 4 won't even move - shows error on page in bottom left

can anyone tell me since it hasn't RV yet - is that cuz IMF is trying to make laws to prevent us from withdrawing out of our banks OR even cashing in our dinars ?

• Upvote 1

GET Team? C'mon man! Those clowns have been declaring an RV for 18 months. They have absolutely NO credibility! None. I wish some enterprising and ambitious investigator could figure out how much they get paid and who pay them. I'll bet it would lead to a dinar sales house or wealth planning firm. Where ever it comes from, they have cost a lot of people a lot of money with their hysterical hype about the dinar and the imminent RV. Those boys have cried wolf for far too long for anybody to believe a word they say.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

GET Team? C'mon man! Those clowns have been declaring an RV for 18 months. They have absolutely NO credibility! None. I wish some enterprising and ambitious investigator could figure out how much they get paid and who pay them. I'll bet it would lead to a dinar sales house or wealth planning firm. Where ever it comes from, they have cost a lot of people a lot of money with their hysterical hype about the dinar and the imminent RV. Those boys have cried wolf for far too long for anybody to believe a word they say.

Amen, finally a post that really makes sense!

rT yOu

Very well said Networth!!!! Plus one to you.

• Upvote 1

:eek:it's the scary clown guy again :o no i guess NOT it's only Jason :P:rolleyes:

i jus HAD to make another post to raise up my count - like alotta others do to say "Thanks fer duh post duuhh" or "good post" AS IF we get paid for posting <_<

do we really need every member doing that :confused: it takes too long to look thru all the jibberish

as IF we got nuttin better to do

• Upvote 4

Good Morning Im new to this board and this is my first post. I was at the American Legion last night and was talking to a Army man who got back from Iraq a couple of months ago. His buddies who are still in Iraq, told him to buy the Iraqi Dinar as it was no longer going to be available and should be revaling any day. Thought the source was a pretty good one, seeing his buddies who are in Iraq are the sources for the information. FWIW

• Upvote 2