Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Post your educated gues on date and rate!

westy33567

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2-19-2010 at .91

It is my Mom's birhday and she will be 91

I sincerely hope she would live more than 100 years healthily and wealthily and wisely for God's sake. May God bless her with healthy and wealthy longevity. Amin! (NB: Amin in Islam is Amen). I also hope when RV success comes, you'll have to be the man in the Q or queue for the bank teller to give you your windfall.

You see me first now is ***ucme1stnow***, right? What talking you about Jesus? Do you have eye disorder as well? Did I mention Jesus here? I hope you can be a bit hilarious and not be sarcastic in this thread. Everyone is entitled to contribute his suggestion freely. But you are being rude to me even for the first time. Even your own given nickname is rather rude and your choice of the nickname here truly reflects who you are right now by how you spoke just then! A well-bred youth neither speaks of himself, nor, being spoken to, is silent. If you are older, you are worse off! This is bloody childish indeed! When you bash bloggers here, don't use religion at all! Sorry, Adam, I need to defend myself in this thread from being bashed unfairly! Did I mention Jesus' name in this thread?

what does adam have to do with our chat, you need some kind of approval

what does my nickname have to do with this either

date and rate was the topic, not a bunch of reasons and blah blah who ha

what does adam have to do with our chat, you need some kind of approval

what does my nickname have to do with this either

date and rate was the topic, not a bunch of reasons and blah blah who ha

Mo is always babbling about some nonsense. He feels he has to lecture people but he rarely has anything of substance to say. His last post to you is proof of that.

PS I gave you a thanks because mo thought you were a bad person because you didn't have any. What do you think of him now mo? lol-052.GIFlol-052.GIFlol-052.GIF

Mo is always babbling about some nonsense. He feels he has to lecture people but he rarely has anything of substance to say. His last post to you is proof of that.

PS I gave you a thanks because mo thought you were a bad person because you didn't have any. What do you think of him now mo? lol-052.GIFlol-052.GIFlol-052.GIF

just when we needed some leavening, thanks

Edited by intheend
oops

yea, is shouldve picked up on that a little quicker, sorry

play ball

Just wanted to get a feel today vs a year ago when the projected date and rate you think. Please dont add stupid comments. Lets keep this on file and see who comes the closest. Here is my prediction since i first invested in dinars: Feb 07 2010/$1.37

again no comments other than date and rate! Lets see who comes the close. We will then send kuddo's to that person when it rv"s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tuesday 3.00