Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

.27 to 1 huh

majors121

so dude posts that he called cbi and was quoted .27 to 1 dinar. why did his post just disappear mods? you allow all of that crap from some other forums to be posted and some other party news to be posted but you make his go MIA. what gives? it was getting entertaining

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

no its not right ssorry. He has no proof.

may not be but i have seen musch worse on here. plus i like laughing, whats wrong with that

plus...y'all deleted while i was trying to join in. no prob beating up on the oak man or tony or blaimo for that matter. maybe this guy actually had something

plus...y'all deleted while i was trying to join in. no prob beating up on the oak man or tony or blaimo for that matter. maybe this guy actually had something

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Are you kidding me? 99% of the posts on this Rumor Board have "NO PROOF"

Where is the GURU proof...Where is the OKIE Proof...????

Slayer sez RV Tomorrow!! Where is my proof? I will be right everyday!

• Upvote 5

I agree. Rumor sections for rumors. Not one post in this section has EVER had proof, "easy". I liked "moneymakers" post, a little crazy, calling CBI and them telling him .27 to 1. Made me smile and then it's GONE???? WHY????

may not be but i have seen musch worse on here. plus i like laughing, whats wrong with that

Repost the same rumor and if it gets shut down immediately we will know the rv rate.

• Downvote 2

Here are the direct numbers to the Central Bank of Iraq...

Find out for yourself the rate.

+964 1 816 5170

+964 1 816 5171

+964 1 816 5172

+964 1 816 5173

+964 1 816 5174

+964 1 816 5175

Link?

hahahahaha

Seriously, do we know if any or all of these are answered by someone who speaks English? If I could be sure of not having to be on eternahold for half a day and get someone who understood the question, I would make the call myself.

:)

smee2

SERIOUSLY!

• Downvote 1

Here are the direct numbers to the Central Bank of Iraq...

Find out for yourself the rate.

+964 1 816 5170

+964 1 816 5171

+964 1 816 5172

+964 1 816 5173

+964 1 816 5174

+964 1 816 5175

When I called and asked about the .27 rate, they chuckled and said "only Randall gets that rate."

• Upvote 2

Call the CBI? Why didn't I think of that?! ohmy.gif

Yeah, really! Or actually, just Friend Shabibi on FaceBook, write on his wall, get the "hypothetical rate" conversation going (IF it were to RV, what might the rate be?), give him LIKES on everything he posts - yeah, that's it! You'll have the rate in no time.

Peace Out

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

um.................duh :blink::huh::huh::huh::blink:

so dude posts that he called cbi and was quoted .27 to 1 dinar. why did his post just disappear mods? you allow all of that crap from some other forums to be posted and some other party news to be posted but you make his go MIA. what gives? it was getting entertaining

$.27 would be an amazing return :)

• Upvote 2

Son of OKIE I salute you. +1 Say Hi to your mother Bondlady and your uncle steve for me next time the family gets togeather.

:lol::D:P ok that made me laugh! Thanks, I am sitting in the backrow @ a conference freezing cause I forgot my jacket and looking for entertainment to distract me and I found it! :)