Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Does Obama own dinar

Dinar Buddy

Is it possible that Pres O has dinar? If so, how would he tell the US citizens he knew about this deal, had total authority over the process, and is in the negotiations of the date and rate? We have millions of families in need of help and this advantage was unavailable to them... The republicans will use this to destroy him, possibly.

Go RV

Its been out there to research, and people have talked about it on CNBC for heaven's sake. Of course he could have them, and that's his business. Half the camp thinks its a scam, and the other half think it's going to make money. Its no different than putting money into the stock market. If he did, good for him! He believed enough in what he's doing to invest his own money into the project. It doesn't mean anything either way.

• Upvote 2

I'd be amazed if Obama doesn't have dinars and it isn't exactly a national secret here........anybody can go buy them. That is why he passed that law allowing American citizens to buy Dinars. There are more then 30,000 members on this site alone, and it is one site out of many across the world. I have told my friends about this and most of them look at me in disbelief like I have been sold a load of pooh pooh. I have told others about silver and they look at me and say something wild like... " I never play in the Commodities markets... " I don't even know how to respond...... blink.gif

• Upvote 1

I have told my friends about this and most of them look at me in disbelief like I have been sold a load of pooh pooh. I have told others about silver and they look at me and say something wild like... " I never play in the Commodities markets... " I don't even know how to respond...... blink.gif

JCF, what's that old saying? "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink"? I think that applies...also I heard, "You can't force people to be rich." Like you, I've told friends and family, and only a few have taken me up on this opportunity. It's hard to overcome "employee" mentality as Robert Kiyosaki explains in "Rich Dad Poor Dad". Let's just get this show on the road already so we can say, "I told you so!" GO RVVVVV!!!!!! :)

Insider trading laws don't apply to currencies from what I am told. Most high profile candidates put their investments into a blind trust so as to avoid the appearance of impropriety. If he owns dinar he probably doesn't know it. Or at least he can claim that he doesn't because of plausible deniability.

• Downvote 1

Scooby Doo is right no insider trading on currency and it isn't top secret. Either you believe in it or not, that's why it is called speculation have a nice weekend :) I am not sure of his restrictions as president but I do not see why he couldn't own it.

Is it possible that Pres O has dinar? If so, how would he tell the US citizens he knew about this deal, had total authority over the process, and is in the negotiations of the date and rate? We have millions of families in need of help and this advantage was unavailable to them... The republicans will use this to destroy him, possibly.

Go RV

Sure He Does! He Told Me!

Krem

Insider trading laws don't apply to currencies from what I am told. Most high profile candidates put their investments into a blind trust so as to avoid the appearance of impropriety. If he owns dinar he probably doesn't know it. Or at least he can claim that he doesn't because of plausible deniability.

Scooby Doo I thought I read that inside trading is legal for congressmen.........maybe I was dreaming or on my meds......

I'd be amazed if Obama doesn't have dinars and it isn't exactly a national secret here........anybody can go buy them. That is why he passed that law allowing American citizens to buy Dinars. There are more then 30,000 members on this site alone, and it is one site out of many across the world. I have told my friends about this and most of them look at me in disbelief like I have been sold a load of pooh pooh. I have told others about silver and they look at me and say something wild like... " I never play in the Commodities markets... " I don't even know how to respond...... blink.gif

Sorry, but Obama didn't pass the law allowing American citizens to purchase Dinar. G.W. Bush did.

Presidential Order 13303, issued on May 28, 2003 by George W. Bush, provides U.S. citizens with the same rights to investments as Iraqi citizens. The order removed preexisting sanctions on investments in Iraq as they applied to the Development Fund for Iraq.

This dinar program was not dreamed up by the Obama administration ... so let's not give him credit for it. Please research your information.... Read the articles on "Billions over Baghdad" (or something like similar to that title..) it's been on the dinar sites in the last week. Let's give credit to the former administrations of the Bushes, along with the Cheney and now I also hear that Greenspan was also involved. Thanks for listening.