Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DrJ email to DD.....Update

Thanks for your real and down to earth posts Mr. Rich. Trying to make the blind, by choice, because they refuse to see what is real and not what they want it to be, and the deaf and dumb, by choice, because they do not want to hear the truth, nor speak the truth, see the error of their ways, and listen to reason and speak the truth, is usually, and here especially, an exercise in futility.

Didnt you leave the light on or the water running at The Fukoshema Nuclear plant????biggrin.gif

People said that in 2009 and 2010 and here we are in June 2011. So far Dr. J has been as accurate as anybody. And he has told us who his source is if you guys would just make the effort to read through his posts (he uses his wife's member name MicheleJ) or listen to his interview with DD a few months ago. It's a college friend who is now a well connected guy on Wall St. It amazes me how eager some investors are to believe the hype from people who have repeatedly been wrong but when AC or Dr. J says something that doesn't indicate RV tomorrow at $3 they want to call BS. I hope Dr. J is wrong and it happens much sooner, but until it does he still has more credibility than most IMO.

What he said was that China was buying Euros until the Euro went up to 1.50. He said nothing of another reason that he was not at liberty to discuss. When I hear anything like "I know something that I can't say", it sounds like Okie. Yes he has always been correct by saying no RV for a long time, but many have said the same thing. I now say that there will be no RV until 2018. Now you must tell everyone how right I am. WOW! How easy was that! Now I will be correct and must be respected cuz you can't prove me wrong! Prove that the RV won't happen until 2018! You can't.

• Upvote 2

People said that in 2009 and 2010 and here we are in June 2011. So far Dr. J has been as accurate as anybody. And he has told us who his source is if you guys would just make the effort to read through his posts (he uses his wife's member name MicheleJ) or listen to his interview with DD a few months ago. It's a college friend who is now a well connected guy on Wall St. It amazes me how eager some investors are to believe the hype from people who have repeatedly been wrong but when AC or Dr. J says something that doesn't indicate RV tomorrow at $3 they want to call BS. I hope Dr. J is wrong and it happens much sooner, but until it does he still has more credibility than most IMO.

WALL STREET..? I hope you dont bash me for bashing that statement but WALL STREET is not as closely involved in this as FOREX traders etc. I have talked to several WALL STREET knowers who are not very versed on this investment. SO the credibility of WALL STREET means about as much to me personally, as does knowing someone in a bank some where. Sorry, but that is my opinion.

Peace

Thanks for your real and down to earth posts Mr. Rich. Trying to make the blind, by choice, because they refuse to see what is real and not what they want it to be, and the deaf and dumb, by choice, because they do not want to hear the truth, nor speak the truth, see the error of their ways, and listen to reason and speak the truth, is usually, and here especially, an exercise in futility.

Strongly suggest you look for TRUTH from those with more experienced based knowledge... It might lend to a better and more accurate TRUTH (as you call it).

The truth is NO ONE HERE KNOWS enough about this, but a VERY SELECT FEW. Those who do are careful in their wording, because even they are not 100% sure. They simply have a better grasp of how this whole thing is interlinked global economically and politically. Simply my advice.

Peace

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

WALL STREET..? I hope you dont bash me for bashing that statement but WALL STREET is not as closely involved in this as FOREX traders etc. I have talked to several WALL STREET knowers who are not very versed on this investment. SO the credibility of WALL STREET means about as much to me personally, as does knowing someone in a bank some where. Sorry, but that is my opinion.

Peace

Strongly suggest you look for TRUTH from those with more experienced based knowledge... It might lend to a better and more accurate TRUTH (as you call it).

The truth is NO ONE HERE KNOWS enough about this, but a VERY SELECT FEW. Those who do are careful in their wording, because even they are not 100% sure. They simply have a better grasp of how this whole thing is interlinked global economically and politically. Simply my advice.

Peace

Yeah that's all this country needs, more Americans following the advice of Wallstreet gurus who after theyre caught buying bogus stated income loans get bail out money from our government......no thanks, we see how the system really works.

Wallstreet? wow.... now I know I've heard it all in here, I really thought some people knew more in here than follow them guys, they follow trends with no care or feelings to whom they hurt or crush regardless.... to them is all about pushing things to extremes, and keep pushing until they start to fade it the other way, is all a game to them, is not a free market as so many people believe....... what a crock and a joke to think the wallstreet guys know better

He has already been a guest on DD's Wed. night program and he stated that he primarily teaches forex trading to other doctors and isn't taking any more students on at this time. And he also stated that he wants an RV just like the rest of us because he owns plenty. So I don't see how this guy who stands to make perhaps millions with an RV would say no RV until late 2012 so he can make what? a hundred grand or so teaching forex trading? How much sense does that make? And as for his being a chiropractor how does that discredit his knowledge of currency trading? That's like saying that Scooter doesn't know anything because he's a software guy. And besides, he states clearly that the real expert is his source on Wall St.

Go back and read all the bashing from last summer when Dr. J said that there would be no RV until October. (At that time his source was saying it wouldn't happen until mid Oct. That was revised in early Oct. when he informed us that it likely wouldn't be until 2012.) Ask Lambert and a few others about how they had to eat crow because they said that there was no way Iraq could hold out that long. And how many of you honestly thought last summer that you would still be waiting for the RV this summer? Some of you guys might be sitting here a year from now saying "guess Dr. J's source knew something that we didn't". I hope not but I don't intend to be the one eating crow if he's right. You gotta consider all opinions in an investment like this, especially the opinions of somebody whose track record is among the best.

I would like to see links, and more dissertation on his claim. Otherwise pure speculation just like the rest.

Without question, I agree completely with Mr. Rich and bodeen regarding this investment and claims made by Dr. J. If this investment does not hit in June, 2011, then it will be my belief that this RV will occur in conjunction with the U.S. elections in 2012. While Dr. J would not say what the other reason for the delay was, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to connect the dots between the RV and our elections. All the research in the world will not dictate the timing of the RV. The "players" know when they plan to make it happen. And for those who think this is all about Iraq, "no it isn't". It's not about Iraq at all; they simply get to participate. That's it. Once again, if this leaks past 6/30 of this year, I don't think we will see the RV until late 2012. ALL THE KINGS HORSES AND ALL THE KINGS MEN...............................................................

• Upvote 4

I understand what ur sayin,but it don't take much to always say something ain't goin to happen. Majority of folks will always react in a negative manner to "eyore's" , and then are others that revel in such. Me I look for positives even when negatives are in front of me. Here's hoping he's wrong............................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!!!

He has already been a guest on DD's Wed. night program and he stated that he primarily teaches forex trading to other doctors and isn't taking any more students on at this time. And he also stated that he wants an RV just like the rest of us because he owns plenty. So I don't see how this guy who stands to make perhaps millions with an RV would say no RV until late 2012 so he can make what? a hundred grand or so teaching forex trading? How much sense does that make? And as for his being a chiropractor how does that discredit his knowledge of currency trading? That's like saying that Scooter doesn't know anything because he's a software guy. And besides, he states clearly that the real expert is his source on Wall St.

Go back and read all the bashing from last summer when Dr. J said that there would be no RV until October. (At that time his source was saying it wouldn't happen until mid Oct. That was revised in early Oct. when he informed us that it likely wouldn't be until 2012.) Ask Lambert and a few others about how they had to eat crow because they said that there was no way Iraq could hold out that long. And how many of you honestly thought last summer that you would still be waiting for the RV this summer? Some of you guys might be sitting here a year from now saying "guess Dr. J's source knew something that we didn't". I hope not but I don't intend to be the one eating crow if he's right. You gotta consider all opinions in an investment like this, especially the opinions of somebody whose track record is among the best.

This is funny and I'm not taking a shot at you so please listen to me a minute. I am a pro forex trader and educator that works for an even better Forex educator who has one of the largest forex trading sites in the World-we all expect the euro to test 1.50 and either break above or retrace from that level. Friday's non farm payroll numbers put it above the 1.45 level that suggest a move to 1.50 is near. I am not discounting his medical credentials but I will say that we as educators have a responsibility to those we teach and it is a huge discredit to everyone to claim that you know when a rv will occur. In my humble opinion, Iraq will revalue the currency when it benefits them the most to do so-nailing that down is just speculation. I don't think he should speculate like that due to the influence he may have over his students. It's unsound.

Sorry if I missed the point, I haven't had my coffee yet and sometimes amaze myself with my offbase comments. lol

In conclusion, neither me or any of my pro contacts could not predict when this will happen. Stay positive. Sorry I cannot disclose who I am but I am bound by regulations etc.

Edited by LaGrange

This is funny and I'm not taking a shot at you so please listen to me a minute. I am a pro forex trader and educator that works for an even better Forex educator who has one of the largest forex trading sites in the World-we all expect the euro to test 1.50 and either break above or retrace from that level. Friday's non farm payroll numbers put it above the 1.45 level that suggest a move to 1.50 is near. I am not discounting his medical credentials but I will say that we as educators have a responsibility to those we teach and it is a huge discredit to everyone to claim that you know when a rv will occur. In my humble opinion, Iraq will revalue the currency when it benefits them the most to do so-nailing that down is just speculation. I don't think he should speculate like that due to the influence he may have over his students. It's unsound.

Sorry if I missed the point, I haven't had my coffee yet and sometimes amaze myself with my offbase comments. lol

In conclusion, neither me or any of my pro contacts could not predict when this will happen. Stay positive. Sorry I cannot disclose who I am but I am bound by regulations etc.

Well; I guess if this RVs late 2012, we will have our answer.

• Upvote 1

THIS IS MY QUESTION.... WHY IS IT WHEN SOME ONE POST SOME TYPE OF INTEL AS THEY CALL IT THEY ALWAYS SAY ONE OR THE OTHER " I CANT REVEAL MY SOURCES"," IM NOT AT LIBERTY TO SAY WHO MY SOURCES IS, " I CANT TELL ALL OF WHAT I KNOW FROM MY SOURCES BUT ITS GOOD AND ITS DONE". WHY NOT SAY IM FULL OF S##T AND I DONT HAVE A CLUE OF WHAT I JUST SAID CAUSE IM TRYING TO GET MY NAME OUT THERE AS A RELIABLE SOURCE BUT I CANT TELL YOU THAT MY SOURCES IS NOTHING BUT HORSE S##T.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW THATBASHING IS NOT GOOD BECAUSE WE HAVE TO RESPECT EVERYONES OPINION, BUT TO KEEP SAYING THINGS AND THEN YOU CANT REVEAL YOUR SOURCES MEANS DIDDLLY SQUAT, WHY ? YOU THINK WE ARE GOING TO CALL THEM AND SAY HEY DID YOU TELL JO BLOW SUCH AND SUCH A THING? KEEP IT TO YOUR SELF MAN IF YOU CANT PROVIDE A LINK OR YOU JUST DONT KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

THIS IS MY QUESTION.... WHY IS IT WHEN SOME ONE POST SOME TYPE OF INTEL AS THEY CALL IT THEY ALWAYS SAY ONE OR THE OTHER " I CANT REVEAL MY SOURCES"," IM NOT AT LIBERTY TO SAY WHO MY SOURCES IS, " I CANT TELL ALL OF WHAT I KNOW FROM MY SOURCES BUT ITS GOOD AND ITS DONE". WHY NOT SAY IM FULL OF S##T AND I DONT HAVE A CLUE OF WHAT I JUST SAID CAUSE IM TRYING TO GET MY NAME OUT THERE AS A RELIABLE SOURCE BUT I CANT TELL YOU THAT MY SOURCES IS NOTHING BUT HORSE S##T.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW THATBASHING IS NOT GOOD BECAUSE WE HAVE TO RESPECT EVERYONES OPINION, BUT TO KEEP SAYING THINGS AND THEN YOU CANT REVEAL YOUR SOURCES MEANS DIDDLLY SQUAT, WHY ? YOU THINK WE ARE GOING TO CALL THEM AND SAY HEY DID YOU TELL JO BLOW SUCH AND SUCH A THING? KEEP IT TO YOUR SELF MAN IF YOU CANT PROVIDE A LINK OR YOU JUST DONT KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the people that know or really have sources don't waste their time seeking public acceptance. JMHO

Without question, I agree completely with Mr. Rich and bodeen regarding this investment and claims made by Dr. J. If this investment does not hit in June, 2011, then it will be my belief that this RV will occur in conjunction with the U.S. elections in 2012. While Dr. J would not say what the other reason for the delay was, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to connect the dots between the RV and our elections. All the research in the world will not dictate the timing of the RV. The "players" know when they plan to make it happen. And for those who think this is all about Iraq, "no it isn't". It's not about Iraq at all; they simply get to participate. That's it. Once again, if this leaks past 6/30 of this year, I don't think we will see the RV until late 2012. ALL THE KINGS HORSES AND ALL THE KINGS MEN...............................................................

If the RV is delayed to 2012, I would assume that would be a benefit for Republicans, because the economy would continue to go down hill, and the Republican candidate would probably win the election. If the RV took place June 2011, the economy would improve, and Obama would be re-elected.

Can I assume that the powers-that-be would hold this RV hostage are manipulating this to win an election, all while the world slips into a cess pool?

If the RV is delayed to 2012, I would assume that would be a benefit for Republicans, because the economy would continue to go down hill, and the Republican candidate would probably win the election. If the RV took place June 2011, the economy would improve, and Obama would be re-elected.

Can I assume that the powers-that-be would hold this RV hostage are manipulating this to win an election, all while the world slips into a cess pool?

Ya know; that is the million dollar question. Who knows for sure?

Carrello: I think your idea might be right with your thought about 2012 elections. I think this could be more political than we might think. This RV will happen when the "powers to be" (whoever they are) find it in their best interest to pull the trigger.

+10!!! By far the best comment on this entire thread!