Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DrJ email to DD.....Update

Roger,

Some one posted in your Rumors section that I stated that the RV will not occur until the euro hits 1.50 because China is the hold up and that is the rate that they are after. That is only one part of the equation.

Please post that I am stating that THERE WILL BE NO RV UNTIL LATE 2012. China is one part of the equation but there is another that I am not at liberty to get into at this time.

I am saying LATE 2012 even if you see the euro at 1.50. Just for the record, the euro closed at 1.4634 on Friday and Moody’s will most likely be downgrading the USD so it is very likely that we will see the euro at 1.50 in the near future.

As Always…

Dr. J

What makes DrJ think he knows when this will or will not go down?

He sure is making an awefully bold claim as if he knows more than anyone else.

Edited by Spoolin
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Well, then the only option, according to Dinar investment logic, is to immediately convert to being his unconditional servant and follower and when he opens a website and VIP, immediately pay for it.

"Beyond compelled to throw this dollar, down, before your holiest of altars."

--- MJK ("Magdalena" from Mers de Noms)

Edited by TQueezy
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

BS they will not survive til 2012 give me a break.

People said that in 2009 and 2010 and here we are in June 2011. So far Dr. J has been as accurate as anybody. And he has told us who his source is if you guys would just make the effort to read through his posts (he uses his wife's member name MicheleJ) or listen to his interview with DD a few months ago. It's a college friend who is now a well connected guy on Wall St. It amazes me how eager some investors are to believe the hype from people who have repeatedly been wrong but when AC or Dr. J says something that doesn't indicate RV tomorrow at $3 they want to call BS. I hope Dr. J is wrong and it happens much sooner, but until it does he still has more credibility than most IMO.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 8

Roger,

Some one posted in your Rumors section that I stated that the RV will not occur until the euro hits 1.50 because China is the hold up and that is the rate that they are after. That is only one part of the equation.

Please post that I am stating that THERE WILL BE NO RV UNTIL LATE 2012. China is one part of the equation but there is another that I am not at liberty to get into at this time.

I am saying LATE 2012 even if you see the euro at 1.50. Just for the record, the euro closed at 1.4634 on Friday and Moody’s will most likely be downgrading the USD so it is very likely that we will see the euro at 1.50 in the near future.

As Always…

Dr. J

If you remember he made a bold statement over 7 mo. ago that it would not happen till June of 2011. His source told that then. and now this. He has no intel. There is not one person on any of these forms that has intel.

It will happen when it happens you might make alot or you might make some or just break even.

Nevermore says THE RAVEN

• Upvote 2

I will say thishe has been right so far… If it truly does not happen this year.... I have to believe the elite really do want to destroy the dollar! We all know the economy sucks, and they surely will not stop the spending in Washington. Besides that they still want to raise the debt limit. So if this waits until next year good bye USD!!!!

• Upvote 3

People said that in 2009 and 2010 and here we are in June 2011. So far Dr. J has been as accurate as anybody. And he has told us who his source is if you guys would just make the effort to read through his posts (he uses his wife's member name MicheleJ) or listen to his interview with DD a few months ago. It's a college friend who is now a well connected guy on Wall St. It amazes me how eager some investors are to believe the hype from people who have repeatedly been wrong but when AC or Dr. J says something that doesn't indicate RV tomorrow at $3 they want to call BS. I hope Dr. J is wrong and it happens much sooner, but until it does he still has more credibility than most IMO.

I dont listen to any of the Guru's BS and I place DrJ right there along with them with their nonsense. He has just as much nonsense in his "knowledge" on the dinar as the idiot Guru's that claim they know its about to pop.

If DrJ would actually read and study what is going on right now as does Scooter, Rudy Conen, Breitling and the like, he wouldnt make nonsense claims as if he knows this will not happen until late 2012. There is WAY too much going on that points to something about to happen in the near future and it's definitely NOT pointing to it taking another year and a half to get done.

• Upvote 2

From what I have read Dr J is a chiropractor.

A chiropractor who also trades on the forex.

So he is a chiropractor who claims to be a currency expert. :blink:

He also has some kind of product he sells or offers on DD site that teaches people how too make money on the forex.

So the way I see it is if that if DrJ (the self proclaimed economic expert chiropractor) tells everyone it will be many months away (the RV) he will drum up more sales from those who are looking to make money now seeing how the RV will be over a year away.

So it helps DrJ's sales to make people think there is no hope for the RV soon so he can show them all (for a fee) how to make the big bucks right now. (gee what a nice guy)

So be looking for a chat soon on DD with DrJ as the guest telling everyone why it will be so long and also a big plug on how they can all hit it big right now with his help..... and of course...have your credit card ready. ;)

IMHO

• Upvote 1

So he is a chiropractor who claims to be a currency expert. blink.gif

He also has some kind of product he sells or offers on DD site that teaches people how too make money on the forex.

So the way I see it is if that if DrJ (the self proclaimed economic expert chiropractor) tells everyone it will be many months away (the RV) he will drum up more sales from those who are looking to make money now seeing how the RV will be over a year away.

So it helps DrJ's sales to make people think there is no hope for the RV soon so he can show them all (for a fee) how to make the big bucks right now. (gee what a nice guy)

So be looking for a chat soon on DD with DrJ as the guest telling everyone why it will be so long and also a big plug on how they can all hit it big right now with his help..... and of course...have your credit card ready. wink.gif

IMHO

got my stolen CC ready.

So he is a chiropractor who claims to be a currency expert. :blink:

So be looking for a chat soon on DD with DrJ as the guest telling everyone why it will be so long and also a big plug on how they can all hit it big right now with his help..... and of course...have your credit card ready. ;)

IMHO

He has already been a guest on DD's Wed. night program and he stated that he primarily teaches forex trading to other doctors and isn't taking any more students on at this time. And he also stated that he wants an RV just like the rest of us because he owns plenty. So I don't see how this guy who stands to make perhaps millions with an RV would say no RV until late 2012 so he can make what? a hundred grand or so teaching forex trading? How much sense does that make? And as for his being a chiropractor how does that discredit his knowledge of currency trading? That's like saying that Scooter doesn't know anything because he's a software guy. And besides, he states clearly that the real expert is his source on Wall St.

Go back and read all the bashing from last summer when Dr. J said that there would be no RV until October. (At that time his source was saying it wouldn't happen until mid Oct. That was revised in early Oct. when he informed us that it likely wouldn't be until 2012.) Ask Lambert and a few others about how they had to eat crow because they said that there was no way Iraq could hold out that long. And how many of you honestly thought last summer that you would still be waiting for the RV this summer? Some of you guys might be sitting here a year from now saying "guess Dr. J's source knew something that we didn't". I hope not but I don't intend to be the one eating crow if he's right. You gotta consider all opinions in an investment like this, especially the opinions of somebody whose track record is among the best.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

Everyone needs to understand that the dinar will change in value when the powers to be say do it ---- NOW........ Not santa, easter bunny or a ( pick one ) guru.... You will not loose on this investment in the long run.... With that said, if there is no change in the value of the dinar in the month of June than I personally will get ready for the long haul with this investment.... Long haul may be a joke for some of the many investors here ( some 8 years plus ) but we have never been this close... I believe June but I could be off by years and we all need to really prepare for that... As of July,1st I will be very shocked if the cash in process has not started or been completed....... This month will not tell ALL for this investment but will tell alot..... My fingers are crossed for this month and for many good reasons...........

Blessings

Bodeen

• Upvote 3

He has already been a guest on DD's Wed. night program and he stated that he primarily teaches forex trading to other doctors and isn't taking any more students on at this time. And he also stated that he wants an RV just like the rest of us because he owns plenty. So I don't see how this guy who stands to make perhaps millions with an RV would say no RV until late 2012 so he can make what? a hundred grand or so teaching forex trading? How much sense does that make? And as for his being a chiropractor how does that discredit his knowledge of currency trading? That's like saying that Scooter doesn't know anything because he's a software guy. And besides, he states clearly that the real expert is his source on Wall St.

Go back and read all the bashing from last summer when Dr. J said that there would be no RV until October. (At that time his source was saying it wouldn't happen until mid Oct. That was revised in early Oct. when he informed us that it likely wouldn't be until 2012.) Ask Lambert and a few others about how they had to eat crow because they said that there was no way Iraq could hold out that long. And how many of you honestly thought last summer that you would still be waiting for the RV this summer? Some of you guys might be sitting here a year from now saying "guess Dr. J's source knew something that we didn't". I hope not but I don't intend to be the one eating crow if he's right. You gotta consider all opinions in an investment like this, especially the opinions of somebody whose track record is among the best.

I truly hope he is wrong!!!

Roger,

As Always…

Dr. J

Anyone who thinks they can predict anything that will occur a year and a half out in a country as unstable as Iraq is has no clue, regardless if they post under their wifes name. Ask anyone who actually works over there and has dealings with their govt on a daily basis and they will inform you that the Iraqi govt is one of the most corrupt govts, and once the US leaves, they will more than likely crumble and be taken over by a dictator.....if they are going to pull an rv off, it will have to be sooner rather than later, while we are still there to support them. Anyone can predict late 2012 and have followers say "well at least he hasn't been wrong." Duh.

especially the opinions of somebody whose track record is among the best.

unsure.gifYou cant be serious, ANYONE can predict it wont happen till........... Then extend for who knows how long. And BTW what has he been on track with? It wont RV TILL.......... Now THATS some heavy weight stuff!wink.gif

Try this on for size: How can Iraq not RV before next years budget if they dont release the damn budget for 2011?? What purpose would even be needed for making one in the first place if you wont Open or use it.?? The list of Pro.s for RV coming soon are growing daily. Far too many people are trying to get there 15 min of fame with slinging Bull Sh&t by the Barrel.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for your real and down to earth posts Mr. Rich. Trying to make the blind, by choice, because they refuse to see what is real and not what they want it to be, and the deaf and dumb, by choice, because they do not want to hear the truth, nor speak the truth, see the error of their ways, and listen to reason and speak the truth, is usually, and here especially, an exercise in futility.