Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I HAD A BOA EXPERIENCE TODAY!!!!!!!!! IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!

bassthumper

I went to work today and got my paycheck.....

I went to my bank and cashed it.......

It was a transit check because the account was a BOA account and I don't bank there..................

Sorry guys I just couldn't resist telling how I cashed in and got a BOA experience to boot.

No calls to customer service.....

No questions about foreign currencies..............

Just a straight up transaction that money changed hands............................

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 49

Wonder if I just went up to the counter, and handed them my dinars, if they would cash them???? :blink: Maybe, since the tellers don't have a clue, I might be able to slide one by??? :blink: Any thought? lol

Making my own RV!!! :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

I have but one + to give, and I will gladly give it to you, for your attempt to lighten up the room!! We all need to loosen up a bit, if we plan on getting to the end! :rolleyes: It is a crazy investment, but very soon we will be very very happy!!! Go RV!!

• Upvote 1

I went to work today and got my paycheck.....

I went to my bank and cashed it.......

It was a transit check because the account was a BOA account and I don't bank there..................

Sorry guys I just couldn't resist telling how I cashed in and got a BOA experience to boot.

No calls to customer service.....

No questions about foreign currencies..............

Just a straight up transaction that money changed hands............................

And you felt the compulsive need to share .....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:blink: like a said in another post...."why Newbies get bad ratings?"

:huh: Newbies say the darndest things..... :blink:

Thanks Shinnidan, just because a first post is questionable is no reason to start handing out negs like candy. A gently tongue lashing will bring them in line, and who knows what they may bring to the table in the future. What is that old saying? Be gentle, it's their first time! :D (is that too risque')

Thanks Shinnidan, just because a first post is questionable is no reason to start handing out negs like candy. A gently tongue lashing will bring them in line, and who knows what they may bring to the table in the future. What is that old saying? Be gentle, it's their first time! :D (is that too risque')

:huh: heheh...well it looks like you miss understood my pun?

i didn't give the newbie a (-1) everyone else did. in fact i gave him a +1 for trying to be funny! and it was. :lol:

also there was nothing negative in anything i said.

someone posted a thread yesterday or the day before asking why newbies get bad ratings to the things they say or comment about. i respond saying that "Newbies say the darndest things...." which is in reference to the the Bill Cosby TV show: "Kids say the darndest things...."

and no its not too risque. :lol:

• Upvote 1