Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stop calling this a scam!!!!

I am not an economics major,experienced in trading,nor do I have a bunch of expensive letters after my name. I am a blue collar,normal person with only life experience. I am somewhat of a newbie, but have followed this site for over a year now. I'm sure this topic has been discussed before,no, I do not have time to go through every old post to see if it has. I ask the DV family for forgiveness in advance if it has,cause this can be a tough crowd.

Definition of a scam is: a confidence game,or other fraudulent scheme,especially for making a quick profit.

Definition of a speculation: investments involving high risk,but also the possibility of high profits.

The Iraqi Dinar is a REAL currency, issued by a REAL country,used by REAL people on a daily basis. That in itself proves it is not a scam. Now, if you hold fake or counterfeit dinar then yes, you got scammed. If you wake up every morning and hang on every word of egotistical,attention getting, pathological liars that sprinkle fairy dust in your coffee about how you will wake up one morning and be an instant millionaire, then guess what... YOU SCAMMED YOURSELF! I REPEAT YOU SCAMMED YOURSELF! Yes pumpers scam people on a daily basis, using someones emotions,hopes and dreams to make you spend money you don't have on a SPECULATAION, but that does not make the Iraqi Dinar a scam. It has only allowed people to be scammed, and pumpers and scammers should be ashamed of themselves.

This investment is a SPECULATION. Meaning that an undervalued currency has the potential to increase in value based on goods and services. Its actually not that high of a risk because the cost of the currency is relatively low versus the potential outcome. Thats all this investment is,period. Do I believe in the dinar? Of course I do or I wouldn't be here. Will it revalue,lop,re-denominate or some combination of either.....sure it can. However, no amount of hopes,dreams,pumping,or speculating is going to change the outcome. Take time to educate yourself,research, and come up with your own conclusion. Listen to people like Adam,Scooter,Keep,Mr. Rich,doc31,Bang and others because they do the research,have the experience, and base most of their conclusions on facts,articles,and what is presented,not what isn't. I must also thank the MODS for all they do. This site is second to none and I am much more educated because of the time and effort,debates,and articles that are brought here for us to enjoy.

NEWBIES: Don't let this investment keep you in fantasy land. Don't cry about how Iraq should have done this by now. Stop complaining about your feelings getting hurt because people tell you the truth. Spend as little time as you can here so you don't miss out on life. Don't spend more money than you can afford to lose,don't let this investment change you, and most of all don't let yourself get scammed by a speculation. Enjoy the ride, learn what you can, love your life. As clones would say on the Jim Rome show....I'M OUT. God bless.

• Upvote 6

People who keep calling this a scam are either just showing their ignorance or are just trying to create trouble. People who sell dinar, such as banks, are not part of an international scam! I may or may not make money on this investment. Personally I think the only question is how much money I am going to make on this investment.

thank you! I am sick of hearing that word too...............in fact, I posted something this morning because when I get on DV, I have to scroll past the ads that say that this is a SCAM and I said I feel like I'm crossing the picket line!! It just reminds me that everyone has a price, and obviously there is money to be made from the ad. Even if it TOTALLY contradicts what this site is about!!

To me, its like an ad for Burger King on the Jenny Craig website

• Upvote 2

thank you! I am sick of hearing that word too...............in fact, I posted something this morning because when I get on DV, I have to scroll past the ads that say that this is a SCAM and I said I feel like I'm crossing the picket line!! It just reminds me that everyone has a price, and obviously there is money to be made from the ad. Even if it TOTALLY contradicts what this site is about!!

Too funny........... :D

Stirring the pot, are we? :)

:lol: naw...but since you putting it that way....lat me be a little optimistic (which is rare even for me)... :o

the thing stirring in the pot...takes its time to season with flavor...and every ones is desperate to dig in because they can just smell that wonderful aroma...But you cant have any yet! however, in the end when its ready...and we all can dig in...everyone will enjoy that wonderful mix of flavor that began with a stir. And all will agree that it was worth the wait. hehe :lol:

"Red Robbis..." YUMMM.....!!!!!! :lol:

Edited by Shinnidan
  • Upvote 3

Well, I honestly can say it is not a scam, simply because the currency we have purchased does have value and the capability to raise in value. However I can and will call it a sham, something that is not and will not ever be what it it has to great lengths been purported to be. To put it simply, we are not completely screwed, just pretty well screwed. And that's a fact Jack.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Anyone who bought Dinar thinking it was going to make them an overnight millionaire is a fool! Anyone who bought the Dinar like any other speculative investment, thinking it may take a while to pay off...even 10 to 15 years...knowing he could lose everything invested in it... is a realistic investor.

Not all of my investments have panned out...but most do. This is not an investment you sink your entire life savings into!! It can be better described as a hedge bet or fun crap shoot.

Since I invested back in 2006...I have actually made a decent profit if I were to sell my dinar today.

Would it make me rich beyond my wildest dreams? HELL NO!!

But it would have a return better than most interest bearing savings accounts now days.

Bottom line...unless you hold fake Dinar...they still have value!

A SCAM denotes you lose more than you had!

I see scams every day at my bank! 3 alone today! One guy got a check from the Canadian lottery for $3800.Telling him he won $88,000. The letter instructed him to deposit it and call a number when it "CLEARED" his account.

So since he has a good standing account with us...and plenty of money to cover the check...the deposit shows as spendable money in his account in one day. This because the check is from an open and legitimate account.

The problem with the check is...it is a fake check with true routing and account numbers for a real account. Once it hits the other bank account and they say..."Hey this is not our check" it gets returned days or sometimes weeks later as fraud!!

Now of course if he did call the number They would then tell him to wire back the "legitimate" $3800 to cover taxes for the real prize!! Usually by Western Union who track next to nothing on who gets the money!

FYI... It is illegal to win a foreign lottery, or even enter one. So if you ever get this type of thing...FRAUD!!

Also...BIGGEST and mean BIGGEST form of fraud out there now is when you are trying to sell something on Craigslist!!!

You want to sell a washer dryer...some guy e-mails you and says he is going to send you a check! It will cover the cost of the item... the cost to maybe ship or "hold" it for him and a few hundred dollars extra to for the inconvenience!

OOOOPSSS! His wife or secretary or accountant made a mistake and instead of sending a check for $880.00 to cover that...they added an extra "8" and the check is for $8800.00.

Please just send us back the difference and my delivery guys will pick up the....whatever!

I have met people in my bank who have hundreds of thousands in their accounts fall for this obvious scam crap!!

But when it comes to the Dinar... I KNOW I can cash it in with an online seller RIGHT NOW and make a $236 profit!

THAT IS NOT A SCAM!!!

My investment has not paid off as high or as big as I would have hoped at this time....but even if I were to "CASH OUT" now...I still made some money!!

SCAM...NO!

Are there people out there making a profit off of the speculation? YES!!! Welcome to currency trading!!

If it is too hot...GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN!!

\GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!!

GO RV!!!!!!!

Stop thinking that anything you say, whether it makes sense of not, will change anyone's perception about the state of this investment being or not being totally or any part thereof a scam.

Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt and gave away the hat and believe me, no matter how hard you work at it, even using all caps, or lots of !!!!! ... won't make a bit of difference.

So, suck it up, get used to it, or you are going to be prematurely bald from snatching the hair right off your head, toothless from gringing down your teeth whether awake or asleep, and most likely addicted to something calming, like oxycodone before you ever have the chance to afford such an addiction with an rv to pay for it.

Not trying to be the bearer of bad news, just reality.

smee2

Talk about scams, the add you are refering to is one of the biggest scams on the net. I used to be a member and subscriber. It's a typical bait and replace operation presently trolling for rubes on DV.

I think the reason most people get offended by the word "scam" is because it preys on their deep fear that resides in the recesses of their minds that this may indeed be a scam. If you had 100% confidence in this than no matter what anyone said it would hold no water. But since there is a tiny piece of you that feels it may be true, you give the word the power to affect your thinking and position on dinar.

I firmly believe that this is a solid 'investment" and I'll leave it at that. I believe we will all be making a LOT of money and very soon. "Scam" is not a word that has any power over me.

My word that holds that power is Lop. That silly word, although I truly believe it will not happen, still holds power over me and causes me distress. I know it shouldn't, I don't want it to, but it does. Darn recesses of my mind!!!!

Peace

• Upvote 2

matlok, I fully agree that to call this a scam is ridiculous.

IF it were a scam then the agencies (FBI, etc.) would be all over dealers for selling it and THAT, is just too high profile to slip past law enforcement.

What it stems from is how our GOV has brainwashed people for the past 50 years to THINK that people MUST work 40 hours a week to bring home their pre-quantified paycheck and live their meager existence based on the Federally controlled pay scale.

The masses are controlled by a baseline "minimum wage" that dictates how we live our lives and ANYTHING that comes along to upset that balance is SWIFTLY discarded as either a scam or a fake.

Sure there are gazillions of scams out there which me must use common sense to negotiate through and around and these only help to solidify the GOV's effort to keep us in check.

So, when something such as this dinar investment comes along, people are brainwashed and/or desensitized from seeing the truth that REAL opportunities DO exist.

Now, we have the power of the internet. This has served a multitude of educational possibilities for the masses.

It has opened many people's eyes to the truth.

Is the movie "The Matrix" so far off from the truth???

Maybe, just maybe, we have been kept in a fantasy existence not by machines, but by the GOV's of the world.

If you have opened your eyes to this sad reality then take great comfort in knowing that YOU are now part of a social revolution that has inadvertantly created a new generation of "Illuminati".

WE are now the "enlightened ones"!!!

Definition of a scam is: a confidence game,or other fraudulent scheme,especially for making a quick profit.

Definition of a speculation: investments involving high risk,but also the possibility of high profits.

The Iraqi Dinar is a REAL currency, issued by a REAL country,used by REAL people on a daily basis. That in itself proves it is not a scam.

Perfect sum up.... well said man! ;)

Edited by Caducues

If you have opened your eyes to this sad reality then take great comfort in knowing that YOU are now part of a social revolution that has inadvertantly created a new generation of "Illuminati".

WE are now the "enlightened ones"!!![/b]

Ah, I concur! Life is grand and now everyone can look to ways to make wealth without working 60 hours aweek!!

:):):):):)