Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq briefing/Hillary

Thank You so very much for the posting........way to go!!!

Inho we need a lot more of where the u.s. is, on the country of Iraq ,to include the RV

So a big thank you........:)

myst

• Upvote 1

According to the IMF - Iraq will grow faster than China within the next two years. (As per Hillarious) Wow..... I took some notes as I watched this video for those that may not wish to spend 20 minutes watching it.

Some key points stated by Hillarious

1.) Iraq has one of the largest customer basis in the entire Arab World

(My take: This is great news for anyone concerned about not having customers as they setup shop. Setup a business supplying a good or service and demand, there should be no problem selling those goods/services).

2.) One of the largest oil supply

(My take: We're not only talking oil, as we can include natural gas)

3.) Best educated work force

(My take: As the private sector expands, an educated people would be easy to train in. Therefore, putting them to work quickly should not be a problem)

She ran through a list of countries that were setup to do business with Iraq that includes Turkey, China, Iran, Jordan, and a few more.

(My take: these companies are setting up the framework to get their feet wet prior to other countries to hold the majority, get the head-start, or however you wish to see it.)

She stated that Iraqis are looking to re-build every sector of their economy such as oil, agricultural, housing, banking. She made note of how Citibank is partnering with Iraqi banks.

The Iraqis are looking to make it easier to do business within Iraq...

(My take: They're reforming all sectors to help private sectors move in. A new government will often mean a new set of rules, policies, laws, and so forth and they're currently setting up that process)

She makes note about women in the workforce. I found it quite interesting how when you consider that 50% of the population is rather low in age. Now that we add women to the workforce as many of them are quite educated, the job market will be in much of demand. 30 million people need to be employed to some degree, so how do you do it? Well I don't think the interior private sector would grow fast enough to supply those demands without the help of foreign investors.

As they spoke to Dr. Ray Irani, a petroleum businessman.

He made notes that to expand the oil - sector they need to rebuild the infrastructure such as electricity, water, pipelines, export facilities, banking, and security. He felt optimistic and satisfied so far. He believes there is substantial amount of potential of high rewards due to high growth.

The down side is the note of need for improved security, stability, and prevention of corruption. This is what is likely making most companies fearful to set their toes within. But, the government is looking to make this easier for the investors.

So I conclude with my own opinion. As a business owner, many likely do a risk/reward analysis on stepping in. If the reward was worth the risk, I am sure they would start the process. Could that reward be.... A larger customer base full of wealth?

• Upvote 4

If you listen to hillery you must be brain dead. most useless person in goverment. JMO. bash on!!!!!

Not sure what your talking about... But I would rather see her as President over Obama.

Mostly, based upon her experience, and ability to speak to a group w/o the use of a teleprompter.

She has years of experience and from my understanding does a pretty kick-butt job as a Secretary of State.

• Upvote 5

Not sure what your talking about... But I would rather see her as President over Obama.

Mostly, based upon her experience, and ability to speak to a group w/o the use of a teleprompter.

She has years of experience and from my understanding does a pretty kick-butt job as a Secretary of State.

I am not sure what is being talked about either, but it is much more expeditious (and perhaps the only capacities available are being utilized) attempting to diminish someone through ridicule of their husband's activities, or lewd comments, rather than direct evaluation and/or analysis or opinion of a person's professional accounting and accomplishments.

Secretary Clinton has been an outstanding secretary of State, and I also believe that she would have been an excellent president.

• Upvote 2

According to the IMF - Iraq will grow faster than China within the next two years. (As per Hillarious) Wow..... I took some notes as I watched this video for those that may not wish to spend 20 minutes watching it.

Some key points stated by Hillarious

1.) Iraq has one of the largest customer basis in the entire Arab World

(My take: This is great news for anyone concerned about not having customers as they setup shop. Setup a business supplying a good or service and demand, there should be no problem selling those goods/services).

2.) One of the largest oil supply

(My take: We're not only talking oil, as we can include natural gas)

3.) Best educated work force

(My take: As the private sector expands, an educated people would be easy to train in. Therefore, putting them to work quickly should not be a problem)

She ran through a list of countries that were setup to do business with Iraq that includes Turkey, China, Iran, Jordan, and a few more.

(My take: these companies are setting up the framework to get their feet wet prior to other countries to hold the majority, get the head-start, or however you wish to see it.)

She stated that Iraqis are looking to re-build every sector of their economy such as oil, agricultural, housing, banking. She made note of how Citibank is partnering with Iraqi banks.

The Iraqis are looking to make it easier to do business within Iraq...

(My take: They're reforming all sectors to help private sectors move in. A new government will often mean a new set of rules, policies, laws, and so forth and they're currently setting up that process)

She makes note about women in the workforce. I found it quite interesting how when you consider that 50% of the population is rather low in age. Now that we add women to the workforce as many of them are quite educated, the job market will be in much of demand. 30 million people need to be employed to some degree, so how do you do it? Well I don't think the interior private sector would grow fast enough to supply those demands without the help of foreign investors.

As they spoke to Dr. Ray Irani, a petroleum businessman.

He made notes that to expand the oil - sector they need to rebuild the infrastructure such as electricity, water, pipelines, export facilities, banking, and security. He felt optimistic and satisfied so far. He believes there is substantial amount of potential of high rewards due to high growth.

The down side is the note of need for improved security, stability, and prevention of corruption. This is what is likely making most companies fearful to set their toes within. But, the government is looking to make this easier for the investors.

So I conclude with my own opinion. As a business owner, many likely do a risk/reward analysis on stepping in. If the reward was worth the risk, I am sure they would start the process. Could that reward be.... A larger customer base full of wealth?

YES VERY GOOD THESE ARE KEY BULLET POINTS, I AM GLAD A COUPLE OF US HAD THEIR EARS ON WHILE WATCHING THIS. LISTEN TO POLICY COMING OUT OF IRAQ AS WELL THUS THEN WE WILL SEE MORE OF OUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED. GO RV

I am not sure what is being talked about either, but it is much more expeditious (and perhaps the only capacities available are being utilized) attempting to diminish someone through ridicule of their husband's activities, or lewd comments, rather than direct evaluation and/or analysis or opinion of a person's professional accounting and accomplishments.

Secretary Clinton has been an outstanding secretary of State, and I also believe that she would have been an excellent president.

more people would be working right now! IMO