Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

clls30kpd – 6/3/2011 Rv is coming real soon?

MrDarkCloud

Like I have stated several times already, pertaining to me... If it doesn't RI/RV by the end of June... Then my IDQ will go back into my filing cabinet... I'm thinking something is going to have to happen with the IDQs value in a positive direction by the end of June, or else... Anyway, we are truly on the razors edge of "do or die" time...

• Upvote 7

"2.CBI report states that the RV has to be done by June 30. (Page 38 “Revalue” ) http://www.imf.org/e…2011/cr1175.pdf"

I don't think that has anything to do with the revalue of the dinar exchange rate. If you read the entire paragraph a couple of times it will make more sense. I believe this is talking about cleaning up crappy accouting records. They have bad accounts and records. Part of fixing that is assessing the true value of those accounts. Revalue = to make a fresh valuation or appraisal.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

"2.CBI report states that the RV has to be done by June 30. (Page 38 “Revalue” ) http://www.imf.org/e…2011/cr1175.pdf"

I don't think that has anything to do with the revalue of the dinar exchange rate. If you read the entire paragraph a couple of times it will make more sense. I believe this is talking about cleaning up crappy accouting records. They have bad accounts and records. Part of fixing that is assessing the true value of those accounts. Revalue = to make a fresh valuation or appraisal.

I believe your correct

They're re-assessing & cleaning their books. I want to maybe even say clearing their balance sheets.

This is to happen on June 30th, or prior, I can't remember which.

This is to be done for two separate privates banks.. can't remember the names, but only that they start with the letter R

A lot can be misinterpreted there... But, it still great information if you read it correctly.

• Upvote 1

Agreed. I'm not particularly good at reading between lines, but as you stated, it seems that this is just an accounting cleanup between point A and point B. Point A being what you projected at a certain point in time with the current exchange rate and point B being what you actually ended up with given market fluctuations.

Like I have stated several times already, pertaining to me... If it doesn't RI/RV by the end of June... Then my IDQ will go back into my filing cabinet... I'm thinking something is going to have to happen with the IDQs value in a positive direction by the end of June, or else... Anyway, we are truly on the razors edge of "do or die" time...

hahaha... :lol: mine is still buried in me back yard somewhere...weeds and stuff have grown over it already, and i may have trouble finding it. so if it don't RV by end June...that box may become a time capsule...buried treasure. Argh, here lies ye ole treasure, mates...argh! :lol: buwahahah

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Hang in ther spike. just a little longer :blink:

I believe your correct

They're re-assessing & cleaning their books. I want to maybe even say clearing their balance sheets.

This is to happen on June 30th, or prior, I can't remember which.

This is to be done for two separate privates banks.. can't remember the names, but only that they start with the letter R

A lot can be misinterpreted there... But, it still great information if you read it correctly.

Darin,

You are right. I believe the banks are Rafidain Bank and Rasheed Securities. I still have my hopes for the RV by June 30th!

I did have a question for anybody who can help. In the original post "point 3" it says "UN recognizes IQD as a viable currency once it revalues" http://treasury.un.o...ionalRates.aspx I took a look at the website and noticed the IQD is listed. Just wondering, are all countries' currency listed on this website or only currencies that the UN feels are viable? Also, what would they mean by Viable?

Edited by 20MillionDinar

There is no reason for further hesitation!

End Quote

That was never the trigger for them.Unfortunately.

God is in charge and ready to bless us! Look at all examples in the Bible, everything always "looked bad", it's when turmoil appears is when God is ready to SHIFT US INTO BLESSINGS! THANk YOU JESUS!

Shoot.........

I love this post, and I can't get a lot of your links to load. I managed to get to the Ministry of Planning website, and I can't find the article talking about the rates. Can you please tell me the title of the article, or post the link again? Something cut it off.

Thanks!

there will be such a large collective groan on July 1st that California will think they are having the BIG ONE!! BUT, thats not going to happen!! June is our month :)

great job folks lot of good chat ing through the site area this is the way it is suppose too be ,,,every body high 5`s and a big hug ,,,,,and another beer for me ,,,lol,,, ;) about the books being off a bit hope that is what maliki is checking out ,,,getting it started and get this bussness over and roll on too the next big thing,,,MAN there is so much about to happen over there the dust will not settle down for quite a while because the construction!!!! get those jack asses that explode out of the way { hey you guys that explode, group hug all at once and pull the pin } whooooot whoooo fellow dinar vets

I love this post, and I can't get a lot of your links to load. I managed to get to the Ministry of Planning website, and I can't find the article talking about the rates. Can you please tell me the title of the article, or post the link again? Something cut it off.

Thanks!

Hawaiian Gal Here are all the link that were attached to the article

http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/2010/12/june-30th-2011-times-up-iraq-and-un.html

http://www.imf.org/e…2011/cr1175.pdf

http://treasury.un.org/operationalrates/OperationalRates.aspx

http://www.mop.gov.i…&pid=295&lng=en

I dont know why but when I post them on here a couple of the links don't work

Edited by MrDarkCloud
  • Upvote 1

hahaha... :lol: mine is still buried in me back yard somewhere...weeds and stuff have grown over it already, and i may have trouble finding it. so if it don't RV by end June...that box may become a time capsule...buried treasure. Argh, here lies ye ole treasure, mates...argh! :lol: buwahahah

Funny stuff!!! :lmao:

• Upvote 1