Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NBA Finals

Michael Villane

Who will win the NBA finals?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the NBA finals?

• Mavericks
    • Heat?

Not really a fan of either,but i'm pullin for the Mavs. If they continoue to be aggressive and not just rely on the outside shot I think they have a chance. Miami is far more athletic with two of the best players in the league so would it surprize me if they won,no. Go Mavs and.............................................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!!

If Dallas can cut down on their turnovers by a significant amount, the Mavericks will likely win because the Heat seem to have difficulty consistently scoring in their half-court sets against the Mavs.

Go RV!

Blessings,

Texhad

• Upvote 1

Miami will probably win - however I'm rooting for Dallas because LeBron is a punk. Only an arrogant *ss would have an ESPN special dedicated to "The decision"

ditto

All i gotta say is Shaq is retiring nnoooooooooooooooooooooo

first iverson now shaq? Nba will suck.

The NBA starting sucking with the retirement of Bird and Magic

• Upvote 2

You think Mark Cuban is bad now, wait until he gets a ring. His head will explode.

-

We won't have to worry about that. The Heat and LeBron will bounce back. The Mavs played the game of the year last night and don't have it in them to play 3 more like that.