Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Schindler or Soros?

parmenio

Last night as I watched Glenn Beck I was inspired by his guests. They were Holocaust survivers and told their stories of how they survived the war, many with the help of Schindler.

Both Schindler and Soros were contemporaries at the the time. Soros sold his soul and became a traitor to his own people. He ratted on them and gladly gave them up to the Nazis and many were killed. Even today Soros has no remore of his past actions (See youtube).

On the other hand, Schindler, a wealthy secular Jew sold everything he had to to save as many Jews from the furnaces. The rest is history!

Today Soros continues to finance Marxists organizations such as NARAL, National Lawyers Guild, Media Matters, People for the American Way, Project Vote, Sojourners, and dozens more. He seeks the destruction of Israeal and has visited the White House at least seven times this past year. He is a favorite guest of Obama. Why???

Soros has collapsed major currencies for his own self serving interests and now is attempting to do the same with the US dollar. Geithner has his ear close to Soro's whispers. Any wonder why we are headed in the direction we are in??

My point in all this is ths. Watch what goes on behind the scenes. Can you trust a person like Soros who has the ear of this administration and some in Congress. If the chips are down will YOU stand up to be a Schindler or a Soros?

• Upvote 8

A "Schindler" It is then. I have no use for the Soros types they are not even deserving of the expense of a bullet only cold steel. If the path to Americas survival is shaped as us living as Shindler did then I guess I'm to be counted in. I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees. Peace.

• Upvote 5

Sounds credible!

I can't help but feel that this is just more of the same conservative propaganda. As much as I would like to tell you how I feel about it, I think I'll hold off on that and see what happens to this thread.

You know how to use Google..., use it! This is no propaganda. It's ALL FACTS my friend.

• Upvote 3

A "Schindler" It is then. I have no use for the Soros types they are not even deserving of the expense of a bullet only cold steel. If the path to Americas survival is shaped as us living as Shindler did then I guess I'm to be counted in. I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees. Peace.

I will second that BanG... !!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Your legacy is huge however it belongs to each and every American who is free to discuss and speak his or her thoughts and/or ideas openly regardless of another's belief or belief system. Below is another American's idea and what he feels inside of himself regarding his country and her flag.

God Bless America!

• Upvote 2

Any student of history, especially military history, has a major cause to pause and reflect. The period of the 1920's and 30's in Germany has an alarming similarity to present USA. It is not a matter of if you like or dislike Obama. This is simply a matter of history. America needs to wake up! Likewise, in that no other President had his own private cell phone that did not go through the governmental system, it is a matter of national security to know who is on the other end of that phone.

• Upvote 2

Sounds credible!

I can't help but feel that this is just more of the same conservative propaganda. As much as I would like to tell you how I feel about it, I think I'll hold off on that and see what happens to this thread.

Why hold back? You always hold back... I see you respond to almost every political post with a snippet, and you are obviously smart enough to retort respectfully, within the "new" rules. I like your admiration of Alan Watt too, and it reveals your intellect... but let's see some substance. Now, propaganda... really? Is that the word you really want to use? Not looking for debate... just substance.

• Upvote 2

Funny thing is I think I have given some lengthy retorts and I promise you they have been in the most peaceful manner. I don't want to point fingers but I will say that too many people here can not handle the mere existence of an alternate point of view. I have been given numerous negatives simply for sharing my side. My alternative point of view has also put me on moderator review, essentially, an extreme form of censorship. (Once I was given the opportunity to defend myself fairly, I was promptly taken off of the Mod View status.) I guess what I'm trying to say is that in a way I'm giving it a rest. I'm going to play by the new rules, watch how everything pans out. If the people opt for debates and arguments, I'm all for it.

If you take a moment to observe, the majority of these people need a box of tissues because five or so "liberals" in a pool of thousands of most likely Christian conservatives just happen to feel differently than they do. If people decide to quit crying about our difference in opinion, maybe things will be different. I've left a method to contact me on my personal profile, you or anyone else is welcome to use it. On another quick note, if you take the time to view my personal profile you might find a few offensive comments in there. This is what happens when I do decide to engage in debate here. I am not saying that I'm upset about it, I am only saying that the majority of the people here are hardly equipped to deal with a conversation like you AND myself actually desire.

We'll see how everything works out, if people can put aside their emotions while talking about their differences, I'm all in. In fact, I look forward to it!

I'm a bit distracted right now so apologies if my response is a bit unclear.

I understand, as you and I have had civil differences... and that's what it's all about. I will say, though... that heated discussion can come in the form of passion, and commonly be mistaken for anger. I commend you for your honesty in recognizing that your viewpoints are in the minority here... and whether an alternative point of view or not, you must respectfully tread lightly. Not all are equipped for, or looking to do "battle". So, presentation of any viewpoint, especially online... should be respectfully addressed, perhaps even prefaced. You have done that at times... and I can sense the frustration within the minority here. But, so be it... as I said, the Free-Market of opinion and thought will decide outcomes and produce enlightenment... to those willing to participate. I choose my battles carefully... I'm hoping others do the same, but we are a diverse bunch. Many here, and perhaps elsewhere that you may engage, simply trust their core principles and react... and what is revealed is simply their intellectual honesty. That cannot be faulted. So, my friend... my advice is, while in their house... engage them with substance that can enlighten. And when they're in your house... well... :)

Your legacy is huge however it belongs to each and every American who is free to discuss and speak his or her thoughts and/or ideas openly regardless of another's belief or belief system. Below is another American's idea and what he feels inside of himself regarding his country and her flag.

God Bless America!

(Tears in my eyes) May God Bless America and may God Bless all Americans. Peace.

• Upvote 1

I definitely understand your idea of being in their house and engaging them with that in mind. In a way, I do feel like I've done that to an extent. I don't have a link but I'll reference one thread where I adamantly argued on behalf of Christianity. Of course it was not the form that the majority is used to. I did however approach the majority (as we'll call it) with something very familiar. When it came down to it though, even if you tackle something familiar the difference of opinion still prevails. As my profile states, I am a huge optimist. Through all that has happened to me, personally, in the last week or so here in DV my attitude has not changed. As I stated before, amongst other things I've had to endure censorship. (Do keep in mind that I realize that this is not an apocalyptic event but we are speaking in the context of DV.) I may come to the table with a difference of opinion . . . I'm not here to "change" anyone, just to discuss. I don't fault anyone for being different than myself and even for reacting as they do. I think that right now the smartest move is to let the forum wide censorship continue until people realize that that is either the fate of the forum or they decide to carry on civil discussions. I feel that the minority on this site has actually been empowered by the moderators decision. We do hope it changes, but as for right now I think it's best we use it to our advantage . It might just be the motivating factor people need to achieve civility in our off topics discussions.

Well-stated... and I'm confident you and I will always keep a civil discourse... even as the contrast is so evident. Hopefully, others will engage you the same way... but you will have to endure a degree of wrath, even from me :lol: You are my primary ideological nemesis! It is your cross to bear, as an alternative viewpoint thinker. With that comes the responsibility of dazzling your opponent with even the smallest degree of enlightenment to narrow the gap... or to even mend fences. If you're familiar with my avatar (or rather, Atlas Shrugged), you will be better equipped to understand my values and philosophical viewpoints. I can tell you right now, that with the adoption of purely civil, respectful, and objective presentation... you will never be censored, as the truth will be conveyed as self-evident. That is everyone's challenge.

I've only read The Fountainhead. I thought it was a fantastic piece of work. Funny thing is, I interpreted the book much differently than Ayn Rand intended people to. I'm reminded of the bible and how it's interpreted . . . I think it's a fine example of the human experience that is so often denied here. People tend to be quick to rule out perspective in the human experience.

Understand, her primary philosophy equates to Objectivism, as you will see in Atlas Shrugged. So, "interpretation" of her works is a stretch... it is meant to mean what it is meant to mean... A is A, as she suggests. That is the "curse" of the alternative thinker... knowing when not to go deeper than you really have to. The obvious is sometimes the most profound and honest. Trust me, I typically only reveal the tip of my iceberg! But, that certainly does not have to stifle the independent thinking, or as with me... the creative thinking. This was certainly exhibited with Howard Roarke, designing outside the box. WARNING: Reading Atlas Shrugged may be a life changing experience. I believe you will enjoy it immensely... if not at least for valuable perspective. I've read it four times, the first at 16 years old. I am now 50... almost twice your age. Dive in! :)

Yeah, I'm not opposed to reading the book at all and in fact, can't wait until I do. My current girlfriend, the one that actually got me into the Fountainhead has already bought me Atlas Shrugged. Perhaps this summer, while i'm up in Montana in a cabin far far away from anyone else, I'll give it a read. If the dinar hasn't revalued by then, and we're all here "killing time" I'll be able to share my results with you. At any rate, thanks for the inspiration to go back to her, as I don't agree necessarily with her philosophy, I absolutely love perspective.

Cheers

Good for you... it's a long read, over 1000 pages... I just take my time. Think it took me a whole summer that first time! :D Enjoy that trip to the cabin... sounds great! Cheers back!

for the next year we will hear it all from folks that want this president's head..........it will not matter he will be around to bash for another term.............when he gave the order to send the Seals to save the captain held by Somalia pirates and ofcourse when he gave the orders to send the Seals to get Bin Ladin he was doing what any right winger would have done....but I wonder if they would had the guts to put their reelection on the line if that mission failed in Pakistan.......the save political move would have been to do nothing....he probably would have still be reelected.....the GOP will spend most of their time fighting over their own folks and at the end they have to get the approval of probably the extreme right media(Rush).......if Trump can flirt with the idea maybe Rush should just run...........boy that woulf be fun.......he may have a few skeletons........If the democrats can't pay for Palin's ad to run ........I say offer to pay for a Rush Limbaugh try........that would be so cool.......back to Soros.....have you connected the dots with the Bush family and Enron and the the Bush family with the Saudis perhaps even the Bin Laden family......just something to think about.........

• Upvote 1

To Ayahuasca et al... thank you for keeping this thread respectful and informative. To me THAT'S what being an American is all about (among other more recognizable attributes). It's refreshing to see open discussion of opposing points of view without the bashing and attacks. Kudos!

• Upvote 1

Sounds credible!

It is considering it comes straight from Soro's mouth. Edited by Hbomb