Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Qman post

dinarmaniac

To Qman:

I'm sure you have considered the fact that we all have the priviledge of the freedom of speech, and I happen to agree. I'm no fan of Obama, but we also must consider that this site is owned by private individual(s) and is not a public site rather intended for the exchange of information regarding the Iraqi Dinar. The owners of the site also have the freedom to allow or disallow posts as they see fit. I'm certain it's nothing personal to you, but you can appreciate their position. Just sayin'. Any of us can be as patriotic as we wish. Some here haven't been convinced yet of the correctness or the error of installing this particular president. While posts like the one you put up is gratifying if you want to promote a change in the administration it is sure to draw fire from the opposition. Thus, while the goal here is a drive toward the exchange of ideas and thoughts regarding a particular topic, it was not designed as an exchange or blog for political rivalries. Hope you can see through the smoke and allow the mods to rule rather than your leaving the site.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

To Qman:

I'm sure you have considered the fact that we all have the priviledge of the freedom of speech, and I happen to agree. I'm no fan of Obama, but we also must consider that this site is owned by private individual(s) and is not a public site rather intended for the exchange of information regarding the Iraqi Dinar. The owners of the site also have the freedom to allow or disallow posts as they see fit. I'm certain it's nothing personal to you, but you can appreciate their position. Just sayin'. Any of us can be as patriotic as we wish. Some here haven't been convinced yet of the correctness or the error of installing this particular president. While posts like the one you put up is gratifying if you want to promote a change in the administration it is sure to draw fire from the opposition. Thus, while the goal here is a drive toward the exchange of ideas and thoughts regarding a particular topic, it was not designed as an exchange or blog for political rivalries. Hope you can see through the smoke and allow the mods to rule rather than your leaving the site.

Well Put.

cmon Q-man you aint going anywhere. this topic is locked which means it aint going anywhere.

love your post man stick around. :P

• Upvote 2

Actually, "Off Topic Posts" is a forum where anyone can go and present the "topics of their choice" that don't concern the "dinar". You might want to "read" some of the posts, they are pretty interesting. Qman is very well respected on this site, and he writes from his "heart". He gives us a few moments away from the "dinar", as do most of the other members who post in the "Off Topic Post". I am sure the "moderators" of this site close down posts that are offensive and hurtful...they do a good job. I am greatful for the chance to be part of this group. There are some wonderful members here.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Actually, "Off Topic Posts" is a forum where anyone can go and present the "topics of their choice" that don't concern the "dinar". You might want to "read" some of the posts, they are pretty interesting. Qman is very well respected on this site, and he writes from his "heart". He gives us a few moments away from the "dinar", as do most of the other members who post in the "Off Topic Post". I am sure the "moderators" of this site close down posts that are offensive and hurtful...they do a good job. I am greatful for the chance to be part of this group. There are some wonderful members here.

I would speculate that more than 50% of the posts on this site are no longer regarding the IQD. Qman has never (that I can remember) posted something of relevance to 'our' IQD investment. There are plenty of political sites/blogs out there that will be happy to receive Qman's posts. The problem is: Those are the sites that he usually copies and pastes FROM.

Bye, Qman. God Bless ...

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

Edited by On_Reserve
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Qman you get an A+++++ no matter what. I do agree with off topic post should not be available on this forum. That will solve the problem then the Mods can manage it better. If is not Dinar related then take it off. This site is to keep up with our investment I'm sure everyone agrees.

Hmmmm.... You can't remove money, our dinar investment, or economics out of politics and political discussion... and vice-versa. They are co-dependant and much too intertwined... hence the availability to discuss it in the Off Topics Forum. I'm disappointed to see it stifled. I'm for the "free-market" of respectful opinion and thought... to settle any scores. Liberty usually prevails...

I feel the same way. I also do not mind how heated things get. Unfortunately some do. If censorship is the answer then we're here to try to make sure at least that, is evenly distributed.

Agreed... but we both know censorship is not the answer... especially since it can never truly be equally distributed. I suppose it either is, or isn't in effect... therefore shouldn't be. Kinda like being a little pregnant??? :blink: Good response Aya...

Hmmmm.... You can't remove money, our dinar investment, or economics out of politics and political discussion... and vice-versa. They are co-dependant and much too intertwined... hence the availability to discuss it in the Off Topics Forum. I'm disappointed to see it stifled. I'm for the "free-market" of respectful opinion and thought... to settle any scores. Liberty usually prevails...

Unfortunately there are those who don't care at all about the "respectful" part of that statement... and that's why we're tightening up on the threads in this forum.

Unfortunately there are those who don't care at all about the "respectful" part of that statement... and that's why we're tightening up on the threads in this forum.

Agreed... and that is the unfortunate thing about it. I hope most on here notice that I, and some others, take thoughtful time, care and energy to post and respond to posts. And to have that minimized by an insult or disrepectful quip along a thread, punishes a good comprehensive post. I know there isn't an easy answer... Thanks for listening :)