Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We The People

Qman

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=JVAhr4hZDJE&vq=medium

If this gets taken down I will leave DV for ever.

So lets see if I understand this correctly. The mods have asked us to knock off the anti-obama/pro-obama, and you can't even go a single day without posting something?

Come on man, give it a rest. We can't even make it 'til Monday?

I'm fairly certain youtube videos are going to count in this too.

You're not even baiting liberals. You're baiting the mods with this one, challenging them to delete this thread knowing full well the content you're bringing up with it.

Edited by lizlemon78
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 9

So lets see if I understand this correctly. The mods have asked us to knock off the anti-obama/pro-obama, and you can't even go a single day without posting something?

Come on man, give it a rest. We can't even make it 'til Monday?

I'm fairly certain youtube videos are going to count in this too.

You're not even baiting liberals. You're baiting the mods with this one, challenging them to delete this thread knowing full well the content you're bringing up with it.

Aw come on yourself...even if you hate the words you must admit the pictures are inspiring!

Bless you...

God Bless America!:)

Edited by Jac
  • Upvote 2

I love america, and believe in america...having said that..

I do agree with the mods.....This is a dinar forum not a political forum. there is enough fighting here just on dinar issues, if we were to bring in political issues as well, there would be chaos. I know I will get bashed for this. but it had to be said

• Upvote 2

I love america, and believe in america...having said that..

I do agree with the mods.....This is a dinar forum not a political forum. there is enough fighting here just on dinar issues, if we were to bring in political issues as well, there would be chaos. I know I will get bashed for this. but it had to be said

Agreed :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

Thanks Q-Man. Americans are waking up. I am glad to see this message on DV. It is proof that the word is spreading and people in all different venues are waking up and listening.

This should not be removed.

The problems that the mods are trying to correct is the fighting. If you don't like this post, don't reply, just go away.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

You really think we're going to look past the words and praise the rest on this? Gimme a break, nothing is inspiring about this. It's yet again a bunch of trashing on Obama and our country.

I am proud to have you as a brother American, because you can think for yourself.

Thanks Q-Man. Americans are waking up. I am glad to see this message on DV. It is proof that the word is spreading and people in all different venues are waking up and listening.

This should not be removed.

The problems that the mods are trying to correct is the fighting. If you don't like this post, don't reply, just go away.

Just another who is blind... B)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2