Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Medic on Neno's

k98nights

> I cannot support this opportunity

> ________________________________

>

> Dear members,

> I have thought very long and hard over this. I have talked to my dear wife also. After long consideration and looking at several things. One is being that neno's is the official site of Dinar Trade Inc. A site that has done nothing but ridicule and posted things that I haven't even done to my own enemies. These things have been seen by my wife, children and friends.

> If this is the kind of scum that represents the values of Dinar Trade Inc. I cannot support exchanging there. I have made my decision with my wife and I will be going to Bank of America.

> For me it is a moral decision. My values and sense of fairness cannot bring me to exchanging at any Dinar Trade exchange center. Ali may be fair but I have to wonder why he would let neno's who represents a people business would allow to have his customers as myself or others be so verbally abused.

> So I am sorry to say I will not go there and will take my group to Bank of America.

> Thanks,

> med

>

Whats the surprise ----This guy Medic is nuthin but SURPRISES.At least no0one will ever accuse him of being boring.

True. Schizophrenic but not boring. If he and his "group" want to pay more and keep less at cash-in it's up to him. Personally I think his "group" will be very small once they calculate the BoA spread versus Ali's. Everybody is in this for the money, even medic and his "group".

Does Medic ever hold course on anything? This guy flips(out) daily only months ago he hated Ali, now he is in bed with him on cashing in now out again.

I deal with banks daily and one thing for sure when you approach them AFTER the rv when it is legitimized they will do back flips to have your cash, and as I have found out, will waive your fee's Give you a Starbucks Latte card and throw in a toaster, use common sense they want your money, and if they don't there are lost of smaller banks who will!

As for Ali's I would exercise caution with cashing in at his locations, this reminds me of the Far Side cartoon of the deer in the forest talking to each other , and one of them has a bullseye, and the other deer saying heckuva birthmark charlie!

True. Schizophrenic but not boring. If he and his "group" want to pay more and keep less at cash-in it's up to him. Personally I think his "group" will be very small once they calculate the BoA spread versus Ali's. Everybody is in this for the money, even medic and his "group".
(there's a deal in place for his private membersith boa)

Poor medick,his wife and kids see the bad things people say about him.You would think they would see what eveybody else does 1st hand,and they wouldn't even have to know how to read.Oh by the way,this is all BS about him not wanting anything to do with Ali anymore.He puts this phony,fake act on,that he's mad at Ali,to throw all the suckers off on his and Ali web site.He's done this before.God bless you and your family medick!

> I cannot support this opportunity

> ________________________________

>

> Dear members,

> I have thought very long and hard over this. I have talked to my dear wife also. After long consideration and looking at several things. One is being that neno's is the official site of Dinar Trade Inc. A site that has done nothing but ridicule and posted things that I haven't even done to my own enemies. These things have been seen by my wife, children and friends.

> If this is the kind of scum that represents the values of Dinar Trade Inc. I cannot support exchanging there. I have made my decision with my wife and I will be going to Bank of America.

> For me it is a moral decision. My values and sense of fairness cannot bring me to exchanging at any Dinar Trade exchange center. Ali may be fair but I have to wonder why he would let neno's who represents a people business would allow to have his customers as myself or others be so verbally abused.

> So I am sorry to say I will not go there and will take my group to Bank of America.

> Thanks,

> med

>

I am not so sure that this is indeed Medic. Where is that "in your face" flair? I don't see that "run for your life" rapid fire of insults. I also don't see any of his boyish excitement that usually colors his posts. I know that he is the poster child for MPD, but under it all is an intelligence that we have all benefited from. No, not sure this is our Medic..altho this guy does make a good point about not appreciating insults. Hey Medic..is this really you? :rolleyes:

Yes this is Medic's on personal thing......On his site he gave information about Ali and DT but told his members to do want they wanted whether it be with Ali, Chase , BOA, etc. We have a large group here in Texas that is working with BOA. So for myself it was probably going to be BOA regardless where Medic or any other members of any site had decided to do business elsewhere......I have an account with BOA so that is my personal decision.