Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This Investment may turn out not to be that lucrative

bogale

Guys, Have anybody seen this post - I looked into it an it seems pretty much true - what is the opinion out there on this. :-(

Little know facts about currency revaluations:

1. No country has ever revalued there currency by over 100% without:

a. Issuing new currency and making the previous currency obsolete (and therefore worthless)

b. Changing the face value of the larger bills (LOP). Think Turkish Lira, soon: Zimbabwe, Paraguay, Iran will too according to the news.

2. Kuwait NEVER revalued their currency as some Dinar sites have suggested.

a. When Saddam invaded Kuwait he collected as much of the Kuwait Dinar as he could and then distributed the Iraqi Saddam Dinar to use in country and made everyone else only use the Iraq Dinar. This made the Kuwait Dinar for the most part worthless in country. Street value was around 10 cents but for the most part it just wasn’t used. The official exchange rate DID NOT CHANGE. Because of this when Saddam was removed from Kuwait the Kuwait dinar value did not change except where accepted by street vendors. Yes if you went to Kuwait and was able to find any actual Kuwait Dinars you could have made big money but most of it was gone. They reissued new currency once Kuwait had been liberated. It is for this reason that you find VERY few stories of anyone making a bunch of money from the supposed revalue of the Kuwait Dinar.

I have been told bu Gurus that the LOP only happens where hyper inflation exists. That’s true because in the past the only country that would LOP there currency (LOP=25,000 note is honored at 25 rate after currency revalue)is a country that has hyper inflation.

Statistically the chances of a three zero currency to be still worth the pre-revalued rate is exactly zero. It has never been done. This does not mean it can’t be done. Anything is possible.

If you have data that shows the facts in parts 1 & 2 to be inaccurate please feel free to state “only those facts”. Please show where these facts can be found and verified. I state the above facts to help educate investors since Dinar sites only include pumpers and “Intel”. As for me I am keeping my Dinar investment and praying (literally praying) that this is the “biggest exchange of wealth the world has ever known” and an exception to every economic rule ever set.

Bashing, say “Do your homework newbie”, or any other negative comment is really not necessary or helpful. Please just stick to the facts just once on a post. Let’s just leave emotion out of this post.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Now wait a minute...

"1. No country has ever revalued there currency by over 100% without..."

Correct me if I am wrong but hasn't the Dinar increased in value by over 100% already? Trying to recall from memory but I think it has increased around 176% in value in the past several years. If that's the case, has it not already RV past the 100% mark?

• Upvote 3

This is just like investing in 'penny stock'. The worst will be investment back plus a few points of interest. The best is a bunch of profit. Either way, it'll workout fine, unless you're looking for a lottery ticket versus an investment. In which case, may I suggest a 7-11?

both 1 & 2 are accurate...nice job...I believe the Dinar has appreciated in value over the last few years by almost 100%...I think it started out at around 2000 dinar to the dollar....

guys we are in new times here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a big change in the whole global monetary system i believe wake up many countries have devalued you honestly think Iraq being a gold mine will keep its exchange rate at a pre destined war rate and above all LOP their currency Hell NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Guys, Have anybody seen this post - I looked into it an it seems pretty much true - what is the opinion out there on this. :-(

a. Issuing new currency and making the previous currency obsolete (and therefore worthless)

b. Changing the face value of the larger bills (LOP). Think Turkish Lira, soon: Zimbabwe, Paraguay, Iran will too according to the news.

a. When Saddam invaded Kuwait he collected as much of the Kuwait Dinar as he could and then distributed the Iraqi Saddam Dinar to use in country and made everyone else only use the Iraq Dinar. This made the Kuwait Dinar for the most part worthless in country. Street value was around 10 cents but for the most part it just wasn’t used. The official exchange rate DID NOT CHANGE. Because of this when Saddam was removed from Kuwait the Kuwait dinar value did not change except where accepted by street vendors. Yes if you went to Kuwait and was able to find any actual Kuwait Dinars you could have made big money but most of it was gone. They reissued new currency once Kuwait had been liberated. It is for this reason that you find VERY few stories of anyone making a bunch of money from the supposed revalue of the Kuwait Dinar.

I have been told bu Gurus that the LOP only happens where hyper inflation exists. That’s true because in the past the only country that would LOP there currency (LOP=25,000 note is honored at 25 rate after currency revalue)is a country that has hyper inflation.

Statistically the chances of a three zero currency to be still worth the pre-revalued rate is exactly zero. It has never been done. This does not mean it can’t be done. Anything is possible.

If you have data that shows the facts in parts 1 & 2 to be inaccurate please feel free to state “only those facts”. Please show where these facts can be found and verified. I state the above facts to help educate investors since Dinar sites only include pumpers and “Intel”. As for me I am keeping my Dinar investment and praying (literally praying) that this is the “biggest exchange of wealth the world has ever known” and an exception to every economic rule ever set.

Bashing, say “Do your homework newbie”, or any other negative comment is really not necessary or helpful. Please just stick to the facts just once on a post. Let’s just leave emotion out of this post.

Everything you stated is true....there is an exception to what you said about countries lopping.....to do it successfully its normally done AFTER periods of hyperinflation when things stabilize.....I believe some have tried during hyperinflation and it really didn't help at all.....so unfortunately iraq has stabilized and so it does put them in a position to where this could go either way....could be a lop or it could be a slow and gradual rise in value....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Unfortunately I agree with person who started this thread. I will say this about a lop, by itself it will not help them and can only be part of a plan. They would also need new currency and this is costly. At the same time for an rv w/no lop they would have to abandon their islamic banking practice which is reflected in their monetary policy and also create new currency. As the thread starter said, this has never happened before. Don't be surprised if we are still in the same position next year.

If u want to save your sanity think long term nothing these iraqis have done has happened over night. Sorry typing on a blackberry

FOLKS: No matter what,when,where,or how---------------------------------there will ALWAYS be someone crying LOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING we can do about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So,my advise--------------------------------------use your mouse,and click away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Downvote 1

Hi,

Lop or rv, if they will lop, they will change all currency notes and exchange our dinar to the new currency, or cash in our dinar at the actual rate, many will continue to invest with the new currency at this poor rate and the RV will be on the final road one day, the current dinar notes will worth what is worth now, it will not be worthless... no one will lose money, If they RV, it's a bonus, no matter what, they have to RV one day, bring the new currency now, tons will start invest with the new currency. LOP OR RV, in both case, it will RV one day!

Chris

Edited by chris2k4

Unfortunately I agree with person who started this thread. I will say this about a lop, by itself it will not help them and can only be part of a plan. They would also need new currency and this is costly. At the same time for an rv w/no lop they would have to abandon their islamic banking practice which is reflected in their monetary policy and also create new currency. As the thread starter said, this has never happened before. Don't be surprised if we are still in the same position next year.

If u want to save your sanity think long term nothing these iraqis have done has happened over night. Sorry typing on a blackberry

Absolutely right. I got caught up in all the hype last year that it was gonna RV at an enormous amount and make us all millionaires but most likely we'll still be in the same position next year this time. Hopefully we'll see some sort of rise in value because that would indicate to me no lop. Its been at 1170 for a long time now so no telling what's gonna happen for sure. I'd be thrilled to see it go up to 900-750. Until we see something concrete all we got is speculation really.

• Upvote 1

hmm kuwait justed rvd so did china turkey hmm

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1