Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Steve Ernorsste post***

easyrider

"God Himself is hindering the Announcement. Who other than God could give all of the Guru's on all of the sites a 100% failure rate?" :blink:

Well Steve E, I for one am willing to stick up for the Guru's and say that they're perfectly capable of a 100% failure rate without any help !

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

I thought this was a good post until I read "GOD"... Why is it that people always have to bring that up? Don't you think "GOD" Would want this for the People of Iraq? Starving and Armless? Imagine Their Obsession...

Almost got a +1... Almost. -1

Krem

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 17

The President of the US has been labeled as a delayer in the recent past. Some gurus have claimed (who knows how they get this information…..) that Obama wanted a higher rate for the US Government than the one available at the banks. According to this “intel” he was rebuffed and the situation was resolved without his winning the argument. In any case, the same “intel” has claimed that he “signed off” on all paperwork. This would indicate to me that he is no longer a factor in any delays of the RV. In fact, if it is actually true that he did sign off on the paperwork (again, how do they know this…….) then he, along with us, is now awaiting the RV announcement as well.

They probably pulled it out of the same bodily orifice that you do for your analysis and your buddy TerryK does for his intel.

Edited by MrRich
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 7

I thought this was a good post until I read "GOD"... Why is it that people always have to bring that up? Don't you think "GOD" Would want this for the People of Iraq? Starving and Armless? Imagine Their Obsession...

Almost got a +1... Almost. -1

Krem

haha really i could care less. None the less you read it.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 6

"God Himself is hindering the Announcement. Who other than God could give all of the Guru's on all of the sites a 100% failure rate?" :blink:

Well Steve E, I for one am willing to stick up for the Guru's and say that they're perfectly capable of a 100% failure rate without any help !

just once i am waiting for someone to say it wasn't God holding up this RV but it was really Satan all along holding it up.

• Upvote 2

just once i am waiting for someone to say it wasn't God holding up this RV but it was really Satan all along holding it up.

Or Santa Clause.... I Mean if we see BIG Out of this thing, We won't need his services anymore...

I For One blame Old St. Nick!! Knock it Off Fat Man! We need an RV!

Krem

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

haha really i could care less. None the less you read it.

Sorry Man. It's gettn late and im tired. You Have every right to express your opinion and I don't have a right to shoot it down.

I Appologize. Sorry Easy.

Krem

• Upvote 1

There are another two possibility that have to be considered ( whether we like them or not and i know nobody on here will) and that is 1. the RV wont happen for another XXXX days/months/years or 2. It will never happen

Am i cashing out my Dinar based on 1 or 2 above? No, why? because i look at it as a better-than-the lottery odds speculation/bet and, as my losses are limited on the downside to the amount that i have spent and if i loose it all because of no RV/RV in xx years time, it will not change/affect my quality of life.

• Upvote 2

Incredible !!! Absolutely Incredible. So it's "GOD" who is responsible for holding the RV back because a lot of people are just in too big of a hurry to get "the blessing." So it's "GOD" who orchestrated this whole thing. "GOD" is the one responsible for all the bloodshed and death of tens of thousands that brought this whole currency revaluation thing into being. And now "GOD" is not satisfied yet. He needs to continue the suffering of the Iraqi people until WE realize that WE shouldn't be in such a big hurry get out of debt and begin to help others get out of debt. Oh my what greedy people we are.

OMG angry.gifangry.gifangry.gif

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 10

This is absolutely F-ing unbelievable... I really can't take this anymore. This investment started off very interesting and neutral with the promise of a big return for a small investment. I was told, buy 500 dollars worth and make 1.5 million in a few weeks. It's now been over 9 months since I purchased my dinar off of a friendly invitation to this "event" and it has been reduced down to lower than toilet humor antics... really? God? God is the one who is causing the delay because we're all too anxious and desperate? Pathetic.

I'd believe the Elite world superpowers are slowing it down because they see too many people are desperate for it and they're sadistic and like to watch us squirm. That seems logical to me, anyone else? But God? Ridiculous...

I'm so sick of hearing God's name in posts on this thread, I mean, for F***'s sake! I've said it at least 4 times already in my own post! Ahhhhggggghhhh!!!

Breathe...

I hope this doesn't last much longer. I don't think I can handle reading anymore 30-minute posts about RV delays because of spiritual battles, God, Satan, weather effects... I want the pumpers back! At least they had grounded rumors why it was taking so long... left me hopeful. Just sayin'...

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 15

I for one think that the top portion of the post was very well put together and that for all of us involved, Christian or not, it has been a time of searching our souls as to motives of greed etc. I have for one have caught myself wanting just that bit more and I could see how "God" could use this to refine and purify our hearts He has with me.

• Upvote 6

Being A believer I can see how you can come around to GOD. I have at times felt pretty bad by some of the things I have read that people said about other people. However; the fact that none of us are in ANY of the meetings of your above named group I don't see how you can say that none of them are in a factor in holding up the RV. In fact the UN/IMF stated that they wanted a fully form government, before they we do something?? I can remember what it was, but I clearly remember that statement. It was said twice to unform us that they meant fully formed goevernment. Praise GOD the Highest! GO RV

• Upvote 2

Thank you Steve for your post. I am one of the - probably - many who agree with you. As I was praying this morning (God might call it "ordering") the RV to happen, the thought passed through my mind to simply put this in my "God box" and allow Him to handle it in due time. I really do not have to worry about it today. Thank you again for making it clearer to me.

• Upvote 6