Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WAKE UP AMERICA !!!!

Qman

Wait until you have to file for SSI before retirement age.

We never asked for it.

It was required for us to have jobs and produce taxes.

If you are a crackhead, no problem, sign here.

If you are dying of cancer and have the misfortune of filing before retirement age, let the games begin.

Benefits are based on the Last 13 quarters worked, and SSI will do their best to make you work at reduced wages while they " review" your claim.

Usually face 3 obligatory denials; each spaced 6 months apart before Judicial review where SSI appoints a lawyer to represent you and protect them.

It is an entirely foreign subculture, the way they award benefits...

Is it really worth it to be a federal pensioner?

• Upvote 2

Yes we should be ashamed becuase we allowed it to happen--we gave up our rights to the government who was going to make the correct decisions for all of America.

Remember this , the first president to authorize the raiding of our Social Security fund was Lyndon Banes Johnson---look it up if you don't believe !

capt.Cliff

• Upvote 3

Entitlement my ass, I paid cash for my social security insurance!!!! Just because the government borrowed the money, doesn't make my benefits some kind of charity or handout!! Congressional benefits, aka. Free healthcare, outrageous retirement packages, 67 paid holidays, three weeks paid vacation, unlimited paid sick days, now that's welfare, and they have the nerve to call my retirement entitlements!!!!!!.....scroll down...............

What the HELL's wrong???

WAKE UP AMERICA !!!!

Tuesday's Daily Bulletin paper, ran two articles on the front page side by side:

1- Calif 's 20 Billion Dollar Budget Deficit

2- The Calif Supreme Court ruling that ILLEGALS can attend college and get benefits.

Why don't they just deport them when they arrive to register?

3- Last year they ran an article on the yearly costs to Calif Taxpayers from Illegals using Hospital Emergency Rooms for their general health care. -

At just one hospital the cost to tax payers totaled over 25 million a year.

Someone please tell me what the HELL's wrong with all the people that run this country!!!!!!

We're "broke" and can't help our own Seniors, Veterans, Orphans, Homeless etc.,???????????

In the last couple of years we have provided aid to Haiti, Chile, and Turkey . And now Pakistan ......home of bin Laden. Literally, BILLIONS of DOLLARS!!!

Our retired seniors living on a 'fixed income' receive no aid nor do they get any breaks while our government and religious organizations pour Hundreds of Billions of $$$'s and Tons of Food to Foreign Countries!

They call Social Security and Medicare an entitlement even though most of us have been paying for it all our working lives and now when its time for us to collect, the government is running out of money. Why did the government borrow from it in the first place?

We have hundreds of adoptable children who are shoved aside to make room for the adoption of foreign orphans.

AMERICA: a country where we have homeless without shelter, children going to bed hungry, elderly going without 'needed' meds, and mentally ill without treatment -etc, etc.

YET.....................

They have a 'Benefit' for the people of Haiti on 12 TV stations, ships and planes lining up with food, water, tents clothes, bedding, doctors and medical supplies.

Imagine if the *GOVERNMENT* gave 'US' the same support they give to other countries.

Sad isn't it?

I wouldn't be afraid to say our govt. leaders are signing their first class tickets to hades faster than you can say spit.

• Upvote 2

Entitlement my ass, I paid cash for my social security insurance!!!! Just because the government borrowed the money, doesn't make my benefits some kind of charity or handout!! Congressional benefits, aka. Free healthcare, outrageous retirement packages, 67 paid holidays, three weeks paid vacation, unlimited paid sick days, now that's welfare, and they have the nerve to call my retirement entitlements!!!!!!.....scroll down...............

What the HELL's wrong???

WAKE UP AMERICA !!!!

Tuesday's Daily Bulletin paper, ran two articles on the front page side by side:

1- Calif 's 20 Billion Dollar Budget Deficit

2- The Calif Supreme Court ruling that ILLEGALS can attend college and get benefits.

Why don't they just deport them when they arrive to register?

3- Last year they ran an article on the yearly costs to Calif Taxpayers from Illegals using Hospital Emergency Rooms for their general health care. -

At just one hospital the cost to tax payers totaled over 25 million a year.

Someone please tell me what the HELL's wrong with all the people that run this country!!!!!!

We're "broke" and can't help our own Seniors, Veterans, Orphans, Homeless etc.,???????????

In the last couple of years we have provided aid to Haiti, Chile, and Turkey . And now Pakistan ......home of bin Laden. Literally, BILLIONS of DOLLARS!!!

Our retired seniors living on a 'fixed income' receive no aid nor do they get any breaks while our government and religious organizations pour Hundreds of Billions of $$$$$$'s and Tons of Food to Foreign Countries!

They call Social Security and Medicare an entitlement even though most of us have been paying for it all our working lives and now when its time for us to collect, the government is running out of money. Why did the government borrow from it in the first place?

We have hundreds of adoptable children who are shoved aside to make room for the adoption of foreign orphans.

AMERICA: a country where we have homeless without shelter, children going to bed hungry, elderly going without 'needed' meds, and mentally ill without treatment -etc, etc.

YET.....................

They have a 'Benefit' for the people of Haiti on 12 TV stations, ships and planes lining up with food, water, tents clothes, bedding, doctors and medical supplies.

Imagine if the *GOVERNMENT* gave 'US' the same support they give to other countries.

Sad isn't it?

Yup! VERY SAD!

Qman I like your jokes, could you stick to the jokes, this kind of stuff... well.... it just isn't what I want to hear. you know what I mean.

Seriously, I have to take a random drug test to keep my job so I can continue to work and get a paycheck to pay my bills and support this kind of thinking in America. When are we going to get some folks in Washington to stand up and do what's right? God help this great nation. Have mercy on us.

• Upvote 3

Amen ..... Our own government is screwing us and I don't know why. they seem to forget that WE THE PEOPLE can vote them out if we choose. and if need be take them out BY FORCE.. It states in the constitution the right to bear arms against and enemy BOTH foreign and DOMESTIC. I have paid taxes myself all my life, and mind you that has been a lot of money paid by me alone. and now they wanna change the year at which I can retire? Hell, by the time I can retire, I wont even get it! Its time America takes its country back!!!!! I am waiting for it to start any day now... The government treats our military like ****. O hell, I'm just gonna stop. cause you are absolutely right...everyone does need to wake up. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Yup! VERY SAD!

Qman I like your jokes, could you stick to the jokes, this kind of stuff... well.... it just isn't what I want to hear. you know what I mean.

Seriously, I have to take a random drug test to keep my job so I can continue to work and get a paycheck to pay my bills and support this kind of thinking in America. When are we going to get some folks in Washington to stand up and do what's right? God help this great nation. Have mercy on us.

YES, I have to take random drug tests also, My question is,....WHY DONT THOSE THAT ARE ON WELFARE HAVE TO TAKE DRUG SCREENS!!!

• Upvote 5

I hope this message gets to all our young people and they answer the call by voting! If Congress does'nt answer our call to straighten the situation NOW then WE vote theit arses out and take their benefits too!!!!!!!!!! BOOTS

Edited by Boots8310
  • Upvote 1

Guys, I hate to say it. But the damage is already done.. the rich are making a final push to get what money they can. then they will leave the USA with their money and go to another country. they know class warfare is right around the corner and they dont want to get caught up in it. We let them do it to us. WE LET THEM!!!! in my opinion, its over, we are on the downhill slide......our country is being taken over by illigal aliens while quite a bit of our companies are going to mexico??? so ya, its done... just a matter of time now...

I agree, you are so very right, and it is so very sad. And whats worse, it will continue to happen until every single American that cares about saving this country, gets involved. Write your congressmen and women, write your senators, write the governors office. Anything on a state level, write your state level representatives, there are A LOT OF THEM, and they get paid according as well! If its a Federal level, write the president, write the vice president. They are not going to listen to the people until the people get even more angry and do something about it. And believe me, for those of you that have never written your elected officials, you will be amazed as some of the replies you get, and wonder what the hell they are smokin'. But if they get flooded with mail from enough ticked off Americans questioning their actions, or questioning what vote they took, (Anyone in Colorado knows the name Betsy Markey...she is still ridiculous to me), If we don't start asking more questions, and actually try to collectively hold our government accountable, then we will be in ruin. Just like being a business owner, your going to hold your employees accountable, and if they cant perform, then they need to go.

I was not aware it was passed to allow "Illegal" immigrants to attend college and receive benefits. Going to have to read that one to really get my blood pressure going. Last I checked it was still "ILLEGAL" to be an "ILLEGAL" immigrant!! Here our politicians are worried about aiding all the other countries out there to keep "good relations". 4.5 Billion to Pakistan is the one that gets me the most!! And hearing Rumsfeld say. "YES....Of course I think its worth it, its definitely in our best interest!" Our government is not sticking to the very important core values....that is to do what is in the best interest of the American people!

Well enough from me about that, these issues anger me...to think how much of our tax dollars are thrown away every year, it just makes me ill!!

Amen ..... Our own government is screwing us and I don't know why. they seem to forget that WE THE PEOPLE can vote them out if we choose. and if need be take them out BY FORCE.. It states in the constitution the right to bear arms against and enemy BOTH foreign and DOMESTIC. I have paid taxes myself all my life, and mind you that has been a lot of money paid by me alone. and now they wanna change the year at which I can retire? Hell, by the time I can retire, I wont even get it! Its time America takes its country back!!!!! I am waiting for it to start any day now... The government treats our military like ****. O hell, I'm just gonna stop. cause you are absolutely right...everyone does need to wake up. :angry: :angry: :angry:

YES, I have to take random drug tests also, My question is,....WHY DONT THOSE THAT ARE ON WELFARE HAVE TO TAKE DRUG SCREENS!!!

Fantastic reply!! +1....high lighted my favorite part!

• Upvote 1

Now this is certainly a topic that can bring the majority of us together and take our minds off of the Dinar, because it is spot on! I could feel my blood start to boil just reading the initial post. Couldn't agree more!

• Upvote 1

Doesn't the goverment realize that we are at our breaking point? all it is going to take is a few people to start shooting state and goverment officials and we will have a full blown revolution on our hands. I mean hell, what do we have to lose? I concider myself a PATRIOT... By that I mean I will do what ever I can for my COUNTRY that does NOT mean do what ever I can for those pricks in office.

Im sorry guys... This is just a really heated topic for me. all I can say is I am ready for when the day comes, and I need to fight to get my country back. ILL BE AIMING FOR BADGES

*sighs* yeah, you right. in-country we a being screwed BIG TIME....out-country they hate us regardless of the fact that we are aiding them with our OWN hard working money. sounds like a Lose-lose situation....what can we do? the people responsible are the ones WE put there that don't take the RESPONSIBILITY for their IRRESPONSIBILITY. -_- *sigh* its so retarded....isn't it? *sighs* -_-

FACEPALM PLEASE!!!! :lol:

Implied-facepalm.jpg

Edited by Shinnidan
  • Upvote 2

T.J. said it all right here

"If we run such [government] debts, as that we must be taxed in our meat and in our drink, in our necessaries

and our comforts, in our labors and our amusements, for our callings and our creeds, as the people of England

are, our people, like them, must come to labor sixteen hours in twenty-four, give earnings of fifteen of these

to the government for their debts and daily expenses, and the sixteenth being insufficient to afford us bread,

we must live, as they now do, on oatmeal and potatoes, have no time to think, no means of calling the mismanagers

to account; but be glad to obtain subsistence by hiring ourselves to rivet their chains on the necks of our fellow-suffers."

~ Thomas Jefferson

Man Oh Man Did you Put out a HARD HITTING TOPIC!? WOW... Props to Qman! But I'm not ashamed... What can we do? We are just the ones paying for all of this.

Qman(Or anyone who does) If you start a Movement or a Revolution, I'll be with you on the Frontline! I would start one, But I'm not smart enough.

Standing by Qman, Krem

Oh, And if you don't mind, I'm posting this to my facebook! I have alot of friends and family that need to read this. Thank you Buddy

Edited by Krem
  • Upvote 1

Yes we should be ashamed becuase we allowed it to happen--we gave up our rights to the government who was going to make the correct decisions for all of America.

Remember this , the first president to authorize the raiding of our Social Security fund was Lyndon Banes Johnson---look it up if you don't believe !

capt.Cliff

its time for a new party people its tea time gods on our side

Our government employees are only puppets that are scared for themselves and their families. The rich and powerful are the puppetmasters. Only a handfull would have to die before we get our change, but I personally don't know who these people are. Most if not all that goes against them ends up assasinated. I really don't know to much about it, but I think I read some of this in the rabbit hole by Marcus Curtis. I sure didn't know this before this investment.

OK your right.... now what do we do.?

I say shut everything down... stop everything,

Stop all aid to other nations... all monies, food, supplies. Etc Etc...

Bring home all our troops and station them at our boarders. Give them the job of searching everything! No imports unless they have been searched thoroughly.

Build a fence, then a moat in the middle and then another fence.. Put all our unwanted gators in the moat with parinahs if necessary. Build quarters for the military to bunk along the fence with guard towers and if someone makes it through the fences and the moat shoot them. .

Card everyone! If your American you will be pleased to prove it, especially knowing your getting rid of all illegals. Arrest and ship back immediately ALL illegals and their families. NO ONE crosses the boarder without $5000.00 in an American bank, proof of everything from housing to a job before entering. NO WELFARE! NO work No eat. IF they want to come over to look for a job, make them prove everything (like we do before entering their natons) then give them a ankle monitor and a day pass. If they are caught without either then they are deported permanetly forever. Take all illegals in our prisons and send them home to their prisons. If they don't want to put them in prison then it is their problem because it is their people. Unless we keep the murderers

Pay only the military, government employees, take care of the elderly and sick... but not congress or the senate until everything is sorted through.

Every tax and program must be examined. All unnecessary programs for Americans must be dismantled. All excessive taxes and regulations stopping small businesses to stop.

SHUT DOWN the Federal Reserve Bank which we all know is a fraud and isn't a Federal bank. Go back to the Treasury dollars....

Any company that goes overseas will be treated like a foreign company. Not an American company with all the loop holes to get out of taxes and not employing Americans. To be American you must be on American soil leagally, not on foreign soil in any capacity unless your a military station.

No more programs to build there mosque, art, pay to get people elected, etc etc.

Import only the food and medical supplies needed and make sure they are safe and taxed.

Disband the CIA, Homeland Security with its illegal laws, the czars, Federal Reserve bank, and all the other new programs to spend tax dollars. Increase any military necessary to secure boarders and to man any and all military bases only.

Instead of having people run up big unpaid emergency room bills without medical insurance.... have more clinics for the people with a sliding fee scale that is fair to all. Pay just above cost for medical supplies instead of the inflated cost of medical supplies and medicine.

If a company can not manage itself then let it shut down and give another a chance. Stop paying for failing companies including banks. If you can't run it and make a profit do like the rest and find something else to do.

Eliminate social security and income tax. Start a new way or new program.of helping people pay for their retirement or disability. We are not benefiting from the money going into these programs anyway. They are mainly going into everyone elses pockets.

Sure there may be chaos for a little while, but if your explain it right to the people.... if your show them you are making it better for them... and that the way we are going is down the drain.

Stop floridating the water, and any other additives to the food and water.

Stop all GM foods and make it so if it isn't good healthy seed that will reproduce after its own kind then stop it. Stop all the horrible chemicals that are killing our bees and giving Americans cancers.

Stop all aid to foreign countries until our people are back on their feet and then and only then you send food, medical or other limited supplies. While they are getting use to the idea of us not supporting them anymore then they will realize just how wonderful Americans really are.

Get out of all of these political wars. Only help defend our Alies if necessary..... like they come under an attack that they can not handle (like if Iran goes after Israel).. not going in and taking over other governments etc. etc.

NO LAWS ARE PASSED UNLESS CONGRESS, SENATE, PRESIDENT AND THEIR FAMILIES ARE SUBJECT TO THEM. NO FREE PASSES. Have a payroll with punch in to make sure they are there and voting not someone else for them. No work, no pay.

Get rid of those machines at the airports and then everyone who is not a citizen of America must be searched and their luggage. NO EXCEPTIONS. NO GROPING. Get our military and dogs... trained drug and explosive dogs to sniff them. That should do it.

Now this may seem drastic but then we need something drastic. We can not go on like we are.

Oh, we go back to the original constitution and laws. No abortions, no homosexual marraige, no taking the ten commandments out of our schools or courtrooms. If someone wants to worship by putting up a manger scene then go for it. If you can go "trick or treating" then you can have Jesus at Christmas... for heaven sake it is his birthday. Why else are we celebrating it. If you want quansi or hanukkah or any other celebration then fine but you can not stop Christian because you don't believe.

If you don't like these things we will help you pack and give you a one way ticket to whatever country that has your beliefs and desired ways of living.

Oh and we stop having republicans and democrats... we have an election where all men, and women are created equal and are not sponsored by any political party. You find the people who believe in your voting record and your morals, values, and political views and you run for offce.. no more electorial college. If the people vote you in then you are in. Close down DC and move our capital somewhee else that is not foreign soil and put our president of America not some US corp. from where ever.

What do you thnk.... any more ideas out there. I know some of these may need tweeking but it gives us a ground floor to start. Without all the pros in washington getting control.

Oh, if you can not recite the constitution and the bill of rights, and know what it means... you can not be elected.

GO RV/RI!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by stronglilly
  • Upvote 4