Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What if prophecy signs are true?

AngelBaby

Prophecy Sign: Revelation 13:16-17. Yesterday on my International radio/video program I warned you about the last days Babylon system that would arise. I gave you evidence showing you how many world leaders are calling for the end of the US dollar as the reserve currency. I warned you based on Rev. 13 that a new system will be born and the end result will be one in which the Antichrist will control. One day after my program aired look at what the head of the G20 said.

“France, as current head of the Group of 20 countries, will help the transition to a global financial system based on 'several international currencies', French Economy Minister Christine Lagarde said today.” “

Lagarde, speaking ahead of a G20 finance ministers meeting in Paris on Friday and Saturday, said the world had to move on from the 'non-monetary system' it now has to one 'based on several international currencies'. Accordingly, France wants to see less need for countries, especially the emerging economies, to accumulate huge foreign reserves, she said. At the same time, international capital flows should be better regulated and the role of the Special Drawing Rights issued by the International Monetary Fund should be reinforced by the inclusion of China's yuan in the system.”

Last week I listened to interview where the person’s being interview where suppose to have knowledge what China was going to push. One of the people in this interview said China wanted a basket of currencies to replace the dollar. The person being interviewed said that plans were in the making to make the iraqi Dinar the currency the world would buy oil with. At the present time the US. dollar is the currency which all nations must buy oil. In the interview they also stated that the China yuan would be one of the currencies that would replace the basket in the basket of currencies. After reading today’s report concerning a push to replace the dollar, and making it a point that China’s yuan is strong, I am beginning to wonder if what the people stated in the interview isn’t true?

One thing caught my eye when I read the above report. I quote, “will help the transition to a global financial system”. Doesn’t it sound to you like they already have this move planned out? Considering Jesus’ warning I can assure you that a major change is on the way and this change will lay down another step in the path leading to a one world financial system which will fall in the hands of the Antichrist. I suppose many of you will not believe this one world system is coming until you see it installed. I am watching the news about the reserve currency like a hawk, because I feel in my gut that down the road the Iraqi Dinar will be moving into place as one of the strongest currencies and could be the one used to purchase oil. I do think it will take some time as the Dinar is pretty weak at the present time as Iraq has not been brought out of bankruptcy yet, but they are working on doing that now. The dinar is being used in Iraq but it will be used everywhere again soon. Again, many will say, this will never happen. However, if Babylon is to be destroyed as it says in the scriptures it has to be rebuilt and that is actually what they are in the process of doing right now. This is going to get very interesting. I think it would be a good idea at this point to put up the red flag about the Iraqi Dinar. If in the near future you hear or see news talking about lifting the dinar in the basket of currencies it will be a sign things are moving in the direction to fulfill Revelation chapter 18.

http://frankdimora.typepad.com/the_last_chronicles/2011/02/path-to-antichrists-financial-system.html

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

There are different ideas about the subject:

My link

PVS, Thank you so much for the link. I enjoyed Mc Laughlins teaching. My Bible study instructor does not believe in the rapture either. I am going to forward this to my family. I always wanted to believe as a Christain, God our Knight in shining armour was going to sweep down and save us from the turmoil of Satan, but as i welll know, it is by Faith and Faith alone we are saved. I guess that's where the term Christain Warrior will come into play and we will be left to battle Satan, with the Holy Spirit, through love grace and mercy to our fellow man. Thanks again for the link. :)

you bible folk just have to find someway to tie this to the bible so you can say... see, the bible said so.

this is nonsense. prophecy, especially biblical prophecy has nothing to do with this event. The fact that babalon is mentioned in the old. i repeat OLD TESTAMENT, is reason for all you thumpers to read all your end of days ang armageddon and whatever the hell else you nut cakes see in that book. it's just a book, written buy illiterate jews 2000 years ago or so. get over it. if it was really God's book then Christ would have rewritten it while He was here. it is clear by all biblical account the Christ went out of his way not to leave any written text of any kind.. what does that tell you???

man, enough with the biblical stuff on this subject... find a christian or a jewish forum to spout off will you???

Edited by aaanth
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 25

you bible folk just have to find someway to tie this to the bible so you can say... see, the bible said so.

this is nonsense. prophecy, especially biblical prophecy has nothing to do with this event. The fact that babalon is mentioned in the old. i repeat OLD TESTAMENT, is reason for all you thumpers to read all your end of days ang armageddon and whatever the hell else you nut cakes see in that book. it's just a book, written buy illiterate jews 2000 years ago or so. get over it. if it was really God's book then Christ would have rewritten it while He was here. it is clear by all biblical account the Christ went out of his way not to leave any written text of any kind.. what does that tell you???

man, enough with the biblical stuff on this subject... find a christian or a jewish forum to spout off will you???

so ol mighty one how do you know it has nothing to do with it? you don't know how GOD thinks what if he has set up christians to make money to help spread the gospel and wealth of his kigndom? ever think of that no one knows so for you to say it has nothing to do with GOD is your ignorance spewing out of your mouth that you know nothing of just like you tell us christians it is linked to to prophecy.

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 2

Wow, aaanth.

"Bible folk" comment - I guess people are looking at every possibility to give them indicators. It does though not discount the power and truth in the bible.

"babalon is mentioned in the old. i repeat OLD TESTAMENT" You need to read the revelations Chapter 18 it may give you a broader perspective, you are incorrect on that point.

"nut cakes" Christians are typically labeled as "nut cakes" by people who do not know God and the latter is sadder than the label. What we see in the "book" is the inspired word of God the road map for life and life eternal.

"written buy illiterate jews 2000 years ago" The greatest scholars of the old and new world assembled the bible. If a Scribe who wrote or copied the writings in a book from the Old Testament, made even one mistake he had to start the whole document from the beginning, and they didn’t have fountain pens like we have today. Some of the holiest brilliant scholars assembled both books of the bible.

"Christ would have rewritten it while He was here." Christ did not re-write the bible because He did not need to, He agreed with it and rather than dispel the stories that some may think are fantasy, He came to fulfill the prophecies of the Old Testament and bring God's wisdom from His own mouth into our lives. Biblical works were written by scribes, and Jesus Himself instructed the Apostle John to write the Revelations, I suggest you read the book and think about what Christ said to write down directly from his own mouth!

These are just a smidgen of the reasons that we look to God for reasoning and direction, because He is God and we are men that's why we seek Him.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

I for one am a firm believer that will all play out. So, if you agree or not, no one is pushing this down your throat. But......isn't it so cool to see a book that was written 2,000 years ago coming to pass! For all of you who don't believe, I have one word of advise. If it comes down to you taking the RFID TAG (tatoo, just recently renamed SOMARK) don't do it! That will seal your deal. It says in the Word Hosea 4:6 For my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. So if in doubt read......Have a great day everyone!!

• Upvote 5

Wow. So they were illiterate and yet they wrote books. It is quite apparent that you have never taken the time to read the bible for yourself. That is probably understandable. After reading your post, I am sure it would be a real struggle for you to put enough words together to try to understand complete sentences. Just so you will know, Revelation is in the NEW TESTAMENT I repeat NEW TESTAMENT. Also the old Testament was not written 2000 years ago. It spanned a period of about four thousand years. As far as Jesus going out of his way not to leave any written text as you say. That is about the most aburd thing I have ever even heard. The first four books of the New Testament are accounts of Jesus and were written by disciples that He personally instructed. The last book of the Bible is an account of a revelation Jesus Himself delivered to John on the Isle of Patmos.

My advice is; first learn the language, then sit down and actually read a book that you can comment on. I would start out with something easy. My children used to like Dr. Suess or Curious George because they also have interesting pictures. Best of Luck.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Wow. So they were illiterate and yet they wrote books. It is quite apparent that you have never taken the time to read the bible for yourself. That is probably understandable. After reading your post, I am sure it would be a real struggle for you to put enough words together to try to understand complete sentences. Just so you will know, Revelation is in the NEW TESTAMENT I repeat NEW TESTAMENT. Also the old Testament was not written 2000 years ago. It spanned a period of about four thousand years. As far as Jesus going out of his way not to leave any written text as you say. That is about the most aburd thing I have ever even heard. The first four books of the New Testament are accounts of Jesus and were written by disciples that He personally instructed. The last book of the Bible is an account of a revelation Jesus Himself delivered to John on the Isle of Patmos.

My advice is; first learn the language, then sit down and actually read a book that you can comment on. I would start out with something easy. My children used to like Dr. Suess or Curious George because they also have interesting pictures. Best of Luck.

Roadrunner

The bigger problem with the bible is man picked the books in it. There were plenty more to choose from, but these served the purposes of the people in power at the time. I am a Christian, but I do not have faith in the humans that wrote the books of the bible. Way too many contradictions within those pages.

• Upvote 1

The bigger problem with the bible is man picked the books in it. There were plenty more to choose from, but these served the purposes of the people in power at the time. I am a Christian, but I do not have faith in the humans that wrote the books of the bible. Way too many contradictions within those pages.

well you just contradicted yourself. You are a christian yet you dont believe the word of GOD which is the bible. How would we know of the word of GOD and how would it be taught if the bible were not true? how could we spread the gospel?hmmmm.

• Upvote 1

1 Peter 5:13 The church that is at Babylon, elected together with you, saluteth you; and so doth Marcus my son.

Peter says that there were believers located at Babylon, and even a church there.

11 verses in the New Testament speak of Babylon.

A simple word search for "Babylon" is found in 268 verses in the OLD and NEW testaments of the Holy Scriptrures. (with 302 hits).

I guess that could be why we believer's (the elect) watch Babylon being rebuilt with such interest.

• Upvote 1

Religion is a belief, so the basis of this is going to be controlled by God is only an opinion. If some wish to believe that, then they have all the right. If some believe Bigfoot or aliens is controlling this, that is their belief as well. I myself believe that Iraq is controlling this. My one point I will make about religion and those believing that route - Iraq has a belief in a different God, so to make reference that God is controlling this may stand to be a little confusing unless you are making reference to their God and believe in their religion.

• Upvote 1

well you just contradicted yourself. You are a christian yet you dont believe the word of GOD which is the bible. How would we know of the word of GOD and how would it be taught if the bible were not true? how could we spread the gospel?hmmmm.

First of all.... I don't want you easy or others to mis-understand me on this one. ...MAXIMUM RESPECT to your beliefs from me.

Having said that......You state "yet you dont believe the word of GOD which is the bible."

Well, granted that a God exists ( that's not so granted for Millions of Folks, mind you so I have to say it) ..How do you know for certain ( I'm talking absolute certainty here) that's the Book which was written by Him( God)? Not saying that it's not possible.... But just HOW are you ( and others) so sure it's that way? Because you ( and others) were taught it is that way, right? And the ones who taught you that were themselves taught that ....and on and on........

Bottom line. There's no certainty. Again I respect your beliefs. I wanted to give my super humble opinion on the subject. Thank you. Peace.

Edited by umbertino

It does matter what you believe. The Holy Scriptures have been debated and discussed for many many years,yet by the power of the Almighty they are still the same. We can get into a long and useless discussion on men and the failings of men...yet the WORD of GOD remains true. Men will come and go, but the WORD of GOD continues.

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with YHWH, and the Word was YHWH. The same was in the beginning with YHWH. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not." (John 1:1-5)

"Therefore YHWH himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel." (Isaiah 7:14)

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this. "(Isaiah 9:6-7)

"He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of YHWH, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of YHWH.

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. "(John 1:10-14)

"Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh; And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:"(Romans 1:3-4)

"And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory. "(1 Timothy 3:16)

"And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. " (1 John 5:20)

It is not what my grandfather taught me, nor what my father taught me, it is what the HOLY SPIRIT of GOD has taught me, that gives me knowledge of the ONE TRUE and LIVING GOD. (all scripture is by inspiration of the HOLY SPIRIT) ...when you are born again by the SPIRIT, you will also understand the LIVING WORD.

The LORD our GOD is ONE LORD.

And יהושע answered him, "The first of all the commands is, ‘Hear, O Yisra’ĕl, יהוה our Elohim, יהוה is one. (Mark 12:29)

This wisdom does not come from beneath...from the natural man.

You must chose to accept the Word of God, by faith and it is by His Grace that you will be born of the Spirit, so that you can fully understand the WORD that IS TRUTH. Jesus Christ; Yahshua our Messiah, is the TRUTH, in Him is LIFE. The decision is yours to chose LIFE, for He has set before you life and death, he has finished the work of redemption for the whole world, but you must chose Life.

• Upvote 4

I don't have a bible with me, so excuse me if I misquote this since I am working from memory. There is a verse in Timothy that says "All scripture is given by inspiration of God. It is profitable for reproof, correction and instructions in righteousness" If the men who wrote the scriptures were inspired by God, I must believe that they wrote the truth. If not, I had just as well throw by bible away and find something else to believe in. I usually don't engage in discussions about religion or politics, so I will step out of this one and let the rest of you say your peace.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 3

So aaanth You said: and I quote: this is nonsense. prophecy, especially biblical prophecy has nothing to do with this event..

It seems to me that is an easy statement to make-- just call everything you can't explain as nonsense

You can't be anymore certain that 'prophecy has nothing to do with the dinars" than those who say it does.

Only the fulfillment of prophecy can verify the prophecy. Until then it is the expresed belief of the one giving the prophecy. However, a true prophet never misses on the outcome of the prophecy. As someone has said: 'only time will tell".

Prophets are a dime a dozen, but a "true prophet" is one in a million.

written buy illiterate is another phrase you used to rant about. It appears to me that you are the 'illiterate' one. For the word means to be void of the ability to read and write. So how can an illiterate Jew write any books. Me thinks you just like to rant without full knowledge of what you are 'ranting about'.

So, Polecat85: just what type of study have you done concerning the Bible. I would like to see your 'so called list of contradictions", and the reason you've determined it is a contridiction.

• Upvote 1

It does matter what you believe. The Holy Scriptures have been debated and discussed for many many years,yet by the power of the Almighty they are still the same. We can get into a long and useless discussion on men and the failings of men...yet the WORD of GOD remains true. Men will come and go, but the WORD of GOD continues.

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with YHWH, and the Word was YHWH. The same was in the beginning with YHWH. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not." (John 1:1-5)

"Therefore YHWH himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel." (Isaiah 7:14)

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this. "(Isaiah 9:6-7)

"He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of YHWH, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of YHWH.

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. "(John 1:10-14)

"Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh; And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:"(Romans 1:3-4)

"And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory. "(1 Timothy 3:16)

"And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. " (1 John 5:20)

It is not what my grandfather taught me, nor what my father taught me, it is what the HOLY SPIRIT of GOD has taught me, that gives me knowledge of the ONE TRUE and LIVING GOD. (all scripture is by inspiration of the HOLY SPIRIT) ...when you are born again by the SPIRIT, you will also understand the LIVING WORD.

The LORD our GOD is ONE LORD.

And יהושע answered him, "The first of all the commands is, ‘Hear, O Yisra’ĕl, יהוה our Elohim, יהוה is one. (Mark 12:29)

This wisdom does not come from beneath...from the natural man.

You must chose to accept the Word of God, by faith and it is by His Grace that you will be born of the Spirit, so that you can fully understand the WORD that IS TRUTH. Jesus Christ; Yahshua our Messiah, is the TRUTH, in Him is LIFE. The decision is yours to chose LIFE, for He has set before you life and death, he has finished the work of redemption for the whole world, but you must chose Life.

I'm with you "Believing"-----One true GOD!

• Upvote 1

If you were following the Iraqi dinar "like a hawk" as you say, you would know that Iraq is not in bankruptcy. Chapter 7 is actually Chapter VII of the UN sanctions which has NOTHING to do with bankruptcy. As for your religious beliefs, well....to each their own. I respect your opinions but ask that you get your facts about Iraq straight (and use spellcheck!).

wow! it's been a while since i've come in contact with some real "moral majority" or "old scholll christians". i guess you're still out there trudging along with your little book under your arms reading what God was supposed to have written. Again, in a book written by men. MEN. well, it's a free country so i guess you're entitled to believe whatever you wish. But, hasn't it ever occurred to you that if God wanted man to have a book, it would have been Christ, who i believe WAS The Son Of God, would have written it, not "dictated' it as one of you put it.. hasn't that idea ever shown itself in your tiny little minds? hasn't it ever occurred to you the bible was written by mere mortals who were seeing events their undeveloped awareness just couldn't understand, so they wrote down their "interpretations" of what they "thought" was going on?

Personally i don't need to go to a book to receive the word of God. it comes to me directly through my intimate relationship with all that is Divine. Yes, the Word shall set you free, but only if it comes to you through your own heart and spirit and in in a fluid all encompassing way and on a daily basis. I don't need your book to hear and know what God speaks to me everyday through the Holy Spirit. I don't need a book to tell me that Spirit is eternal and that I am an Eternal Spirit created by God to have a human experience, not the other way around. I certainly don't need a "static crystalized mode of thought" handed down through generation after generation perpetuating the same dogma that doesn't now or ever did even work. Show me where in the bible where it says go the this page and you will receive enlightenment! show me how the bible ACTUALLY imparts the Holy Spirit to an individual who reads the book. show me how traditional Christianity can do any of these things through the reading of this book. Yes, you are right . the book has been handed down for ages. unfortunately it is the very reason why we,as a people, have remained in the dark ages of true spiritual advancement and enlightenment. because we keep using a manual that is thousands of years out of date and was never intended to be t a manual at all! . what it really is, is a spiritual distraction from the real task, that being of finding God and Christ Consciousness in and through YOUR OWN SPIRITUAL JOURNEY OF DISCOVERY through an identity with the true waves of God's love streaming from heaven 24/7/364.25. Show me where the bible says it can give you or me or ANYONE that experience ... not just talk about it but give it. show me. Ya know what you can't because it, the book can't. it's just a book

if you need it than i feel sorry for you because you are missing the whole intention on God's plan for humanity. it's not about money to "spread the word", it's not about any of those things. it's about you reaching up to God and knowing him on in a personal, spiritual relationship . God doesn't care about these worldly things, He is more interested in the quality of your journey and how you come to know Him. you don't need a book for that. you just need a desire to know the truth. there is no higher reality than the truth. that's all i'm going to say on it. it's just a book. it's not giving you the true experience and a real connection with God on a daily transformational way. get over it...

Edited by aaanth
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2