Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can we rename this forum the "Obama Bashing Forum?"

lizlemon78

Very well said and on another note I didn't hide that list it was there for all to see and I didn't

know that I was offending others because I would think you would be proud of who you're.

And since I've been told to removed it which did.

You guys seem to forget we all have the right to say what we want and I back everything

up with a link from some real respectable people in their fields.

But yet you guys without and proof except what main stream media tells you,

you still bash me.

But I really believe this will be over in the next couple of weeks one way or another.

With you until the end brother

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Why is it people go into the threads about Obama, and then get upset, and start pulling the race card, or blaming Bush for all Obama's policy failures? Instead of debating why they think he's so good? Just don't go in if you can't debate why it's so good that so many people are still out of a job after 2.5 years of his greatness, after spending a trillion+ on a so called economic pkg or why it's so good our healthcare cost are still rising like crazy, after cramming Obamacare down our throats. Or why it's so good that he's on the golf course at crucial times and disasters or how it helps our country, that with all the problems facing us, Obama is playing golf, flying around the country campaigning, flying out on date night, shooting hoops, vacationing, all while a lot of Americans can't afford to, because of higher gas prices or lack of a job. And doing talk shows, grinning like there's no problems at all. At least Bush gave up golf when he realized it was upsetting Americans after the war started. Obummer doesn't think of anything but how do I get the White House again. Sure, if you can tell us why all the aforementioned is so good, let's hear it. Or just anything he has done that is good, 'cause I ain't seen nothin' yet. Oh, except Osama happened to be killed during his Presidency and for some reason he gets all the credit.

Obama has been in campaign mode since his run for the Illinois Senate. It's kinda hard not to like his personality at times, but that can't run a country. Face it, his lack of executive experience has caught up with him and it shows. And dare I mention Gov. Sarah Palin, all we heard in the Lame Stream Media was her lack of experience, which she has plenty more than Obama. But, Obama got a pass, and he had ZERO. That shows right there, the hypocrisy of those JA's. along with those that agreed and got on the Palin family bashing wagon and still haven't gotten off of that ride. Even while she's not running for anything, the Liberals won't let it go.

I don't like getting eaten by Tigers, so guess what, I don't go into the Tiger's cage, unless I have something other than slaps, kicks and spit to defend myself with.

• Upvote 5

I personally resent the fact that when I say something about Obama's polictical policies I get labeled as a "Racist" and/or a "Negative person." I am not a racist. I am not a pessimist. I am a realist. Example: if I go outside from my house and I see dark and heavy clouds in the sky, I would say that it could rain. Does that make me a negative person or a pessimist? Does that make me a racist to the weather? No. I am simply stating a fact. So when someone is discussing about how great Pres. Obama's polices are, and I disagree with that person, it doesn't make me a "racist" or a "pessimistic" person. I mean come on! How can increasing the debt ceiling to 2.4 trillion be a good thing for the economy? In the end, it is you and me, republican or democratic supporters that will have to pay for it through our TAXES. That's not bashing. That's a fact.

• Upvote 2

I support the President in office...........whether I like him or not. Hows that for being a liberal? I'm an AMERICAN.

Doubt anyone of you or your 'group' (your explanation, not mine) could dig us out of this hole and make everyone happy-

it took MANY steps to get the US in the mess that its in. It didn't happen with Obama.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I support the President in office...........whether I like him or not. Hows that for being a liberal? I'm an AMERICAN.

Doubt anyone of you or your 'group' (your explanation, not mine) could dig us out of this hole and make everyone happy-

it took MANY steps to get the US in the mess that its in. It didn't happen with Obama.

You're correct, it happened with the liberal Dems in the House and Senate.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I agreed with you 100% Obama was given a huge hole to fill

but instead of filling it up he made it twice as deep.

And it'll not get any better because he has divided this country up

to us against them and I'm not talking about race either.

And a lot of it has to do with his policy's.

You're correct, it happened with the liberal Dems in the House and Senate.

If you really want to know the truth it was both sides that got us where we're today

and it is time we did something about it.

• Upvote 4

I agree. But it has gotten three fold worse with Barry O.

• Upvote 1

Are you kidding? "it took MANY steps to get the US in the mess that its in."? Yes, it did, and Obama has taken many leaps to deepen this mess.

"It didn't happen with Obama"? I actually think it would be a waste of time to even comment on this absurd statement. But picture this...

Bush's worst year, with Democrat controlled House, which holds the power to control spending, was at worst, just over $400 Billion deficit. Bad as that was, Obama's first year in office quadrupled that of Bush and you say "It didn't happen with Obama". He's running 1.6 Trillion dollar deficits, year after year. Good grief!

I'm an American, therefore I care what he is doing to this country. If you are, then you should too. Instead of "I support him because he's our President" Screw that, we need a President that knows what he's doing and does it for the good of America and her future. Sorry but, this one is NOT!

post-34394-130704542924_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 4

I agreed with you 100% Obama was given a huge hole to fill

but instead of filling it up he made it twice as deep.

And it'll not get any better because he has divided this country up

to us against them and I'm not talking about race either.

And a lot of it has to do with his policy's.

If you really want to know the truth it was both sides that got us where we're today

and it is time we did something about it.

You're probably right.

Well, if you named it the "Obama Praising Forum" you would have have darn few posting.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Especially if you were required to list something good he had done for our country before you could praise him.

• Upvote 1

YOU HAVE MY SYMPATHY!

I do feel sorry for those who use this forum to bash. I guess when you FEEL INSECURE AND POWERLESS, you must solicit others to make you feel powerful. In psychology, Its referred to as the bully syndrome. Its ok. Its a mental health thing. Those affected by this syndrome must have an outlet to vent. Unfortunately, this forum is the only place where folks can't make you SHUT UP.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Are you kidding? "it took MANY steps to get the US in the mess that its in."? Yes, it did, and Obama has taken many leaps to deepen this mess.

"It didn't happen with Obama"? I actually think it would be a waste of time to even comment on this absurd statement. But picture this...

Bush's worst year, with Democrat controlled House, which holds the power to control spending, was at worst, just over $400 Billion deficit. Bad as that was, Obama's first year in office quadrupled that of Bush and you say "It didn't happen with Obama". He's running 1.6 Trillion dollar deficits, year after year. Good grief!

I'm an American, therefore I care what he is doing to this country. If you are, then you should too. Instead of "I support him because he's our President" Screw that, we need a President that knows what he's doing and does it for the good of America and her future. Sorry but, this one is NOT!

Bravo !! He has spent more money in 2 years in office than all the other presidents combined. How scary is that?

could see ya bringin race up if he had done one dam thing for this country but truth be known black or white b obama is the worst president in us history n considering the world is in its last days will go down in history as the worst ever so dont give me the black issue he just sucks

Are you referring to Monica and Bill. :lol:

WOW :lol::lol:;);)

Again, you misunderstand. I'm not interested in letting my views out. I'm in fact trying not to get in their way. I just feel that lately, this has become the political soapbox forum, which is fine until you want to have off topic, non-political conversation. that's all.

AGAIN I THINK YOU MISUNDERSTAND THE WHOLE CONCEPT THAT YOU STARTED ON THIS THREAD....