Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Some dinar chat***

easyrider

Mod-from People dinar-BGG's Shared Intel From the Chat Room

BGG is a moderator in People dinar...this is his chat----

Posted Today, 03:31 PM

BGG's Posts in the PD Chat Room:

[bGG] I did say this was for the PD family only - I am not doing this so I can see it in the morning on every other chat site. This is for you guys...

[bGG] Last Wed the US Treasury was supposed to have sent a memo to the "big four" banks allowing them to participate or decline - they had 24 hours.

[bGG] Then on Thursday they sent an e-mail to the "big four" detailing the "go live date" for the IQD...

[bGG] I felt this was the biggest piece of info I had heard for sometime...I was looking for comfirmation all weekend. I got the text I was looking for at 9:15 this AM - "Treasury info confirmed - two different ways"...from a brilliant source.

[NAMDOG] the big for our Wells Fargo Citibank Bank of America and Chase

[bGG] This is just the tip of the "iceberg"....I'm ready to go...you want some more???

[bGG] I am thoroughly tired of supposed "connected" people having something they just can't share....

[bGG] That ends now...

[bGG] I won't reveal anything damaging but you will know as much as I can safely put out...

[bGG] I just got a call over lunch from a very connected Dinar guy - he said one of his upper level banking contacts did some investigating for him last week. One of the major brands here in the US was having all kinds of meetings last week regarding currency exchanges. He was told they were getting ready for large amounts of foreign currency exchanges - last week.

[bGG] I would share some pedigree about the above character - however, there is only one like him anywhere. It will be too easy to figure out who this is.

[bGG] ReadytoRetire - Quite honestly - I have heard minute-by-minute at the bank level by more than one (very good) source

[bGG] He also spoke to a branch manager here in town under the same brand and said "Hey - I know something is up...what do you know". She looked straight at him and said "I cannot speak to you about that...". All the while they are telling most folks at the teller level they won't be handling it.

[bGG] This was at one of the "big brands" talked about earlier - I do not care what they are saying at the teller/branch level - the big wigs are going "all out" on the Dinar...

[bGG] Do not stop....business as usual - I'm gonna go like this for a while...

[bGG] mammat - The biggest hold-up recently was a renegotiated US Treasury redemption rate - we were after more...over and over and over. We finally got a much higher rate (is my understanding). Other than that - I'm with Steve, it's just taking a little bit to get things thru the system.

[bGG] Love's Love - I could be mistaken and this is just my opinion - I do not believe this to be a political issue or a market watch - it is strictly a currency issue at this point.

[bGG] So...in an article about terrorism and money laundering - it states the currency is so sought after it is bought and sold for as much as 1.30USD - well over it's face value?? I find that very interesting...

[mach cobra] Thanks BGG, I told every one a few weeks ago the banks were waiting for word from the "Treasury"! This came from my local Chase, she said once they got the go ahead all big banks including them, Wells Fargo and BofA would be trading! Looks to me like I have some of the best sources around according to what you just shared. I might even get an update.... I can't believe not one guru spoke about the treasury that I saw... I will add I don't agree they had a choice, but simply waiting for the go ahead, that part is a bit confusing!

[bGG] DO NOT FLOOD THE BANKS WITH CALLS - YOU WILL JUST PISS THEM OFF!!

[bGG] We have messed up more deals than you will ever know because everybody gets it in their head just one call won't hurt...2,500 calls later they can't do business at all...

[bGG] I have not even tapped the x-files - you guys want more??

[bGG] My opinion UBL was all about the dinars in his mattress - about 4 bil confiscated from what I hear...

[bGG] They knew where he was for some time...

[bGG] That's like 16 bil USD that won't be used against us later....

[bGG] I also heard (from at least 3 very good contacts) there were PALLETS of dinars confiscated recently being smuggled on the Iranian border. Multiple pallets - confiscated...

[bGG] I was also told the insurgents are monitoring these Dinar sites and were so convinced this RV was imminent they felt they needed to move the currency....just the other day.

[bGG] Which lands us right at the doorstep of the article today - construed as an RV article....

[bGG] In this article about terrorism and money laundering - it states the currency is so sought after it is bought and sold for as much as 1.30 USD - well over it's face value?? I find that very interesting... The rate in the article today is way too low. I have to say folks, with some of the stuff I have heard (first hand - in retrospect) - I'm with Jon62 on this one. It might RV at anytime, but I think this is the "black market rate" they are talking about right here. It makes more sense – in context…

[bGG] speedy1 - I can believe 3-4+ lots quicker than 1.30 as a true RV rate...

[bGG] Listen - If you really think about it....the bulk of this RV money is in the Treasury coffers of other countries. They have deals worked out on a gradual oil for Dinar buy-back program so it really just leaves a pretty small percentage of 000 notes up for immediate redemption. In essence - they are financing most of it over time with future oil purchases. They get the immediate buying power they need - it's a no-brainer. No reason for them not to do it...

[Terrance] Bgg RV 9 am eastern tomorrow?

[bGG] Terrance - That's a gutsy call - bravo....I'm hearing soon. That is all.

[bGG] 1988dagwood - I got a call at about 10:00ish - announcement should be more like mid-nite our time.

[bGG] An announcement - I do not know about what. Sorry. My bad...

Love's Love] BGG ...earlier you said either banks here were 'ready' or at least 'close'...do you feel they could handle and ramp up enough that the BIS and Shabs could pull trigger tonight and the banks could respond effectively enough over first few days to get routines ironed out?

[bGG] Love's Love - Based on what I've heard - yes.

[bGG] mikea - bank info...the most important right now.

6-1-11

[bGG] I was told it was very close to happening today (before they put the K- bosh on it...) - which leads me to believe it still is - if they get their act together...

[bGG] Or still can be - we will see....

[bGG] We (our gov't in power) put a hold on the announcement - If President Obama can convince the lawmakers we have plenty of money, he will have "carte blanche" without the trillions in spending cuts lawmakers are up there asking for today. I said some time ago - follow the election cycle. It's all about votes - and 80% of our lawmakers are invested.

[bGG] It is all about political posturing - this is about some last minute advantage...

[bGG] 2 weeks ago (or there abouts) Joe Biden went to Congress looking for an emergency "foreign currency exchange premium (tax)"....and was turned down flatly. For once we were on the right of things...

[bGG] Many of our lawmakers are invested. They would not even hear of raising taxes on themselves by another 5%...

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 7