Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anyone rushing to buy last minute dinars?

cashman54

I would venture a guess that the number of people who have $50K-100K invested in dinar, and are on this forum, could be counted on the fingers of one hand. I agree that the average investor has $5k or less invested. Whether you can invest more is an individual decision, based on what you can afford to lose.

I agree... I first started out with 4m in dinars and just kept on adding on top of that when I had the opportunity to do so.

Cashman54: If it was a good investment when you first bought dinars it is a better investment now. I am not a pumper and have no connection to any dealer.

If I hade any more discretionary funds I would be buying more right now. I have no idea why people on the Forum are so negative. The more dinars you have

the more you will be able to help others. What I hear on this string is a lot of anger because it hasn't RV'd yet. So, don't pay any attention to these nay-sayers.

Ask God what you should do and then do it.

I bought a bunch on a whim 3 years ago when friends convinced me that the RV was "imminent" and that this would be the last chance. LOL. Had I had the time to research the decision carefully, my actions would have been decidedly different. There have been at least 150 "last chance" weekends since, and I'm now all but convinced that we'll never see the RV we were sold on. Overwhelming evidence indicates that one would have to be naive to buy Dinars at this point. I'm now cautiously hopeful that I might break even, or perhaps make a small profit over time. To believe that the most recent drop dead date of June 31 has any validity whatsoever is pure delusion and hype created by the latest efforts of the pumpers to convince us that the expiration of the DFI (Development Fund for Iraq) will force the RV of the Dinar. Rest assured, the DFI protection will be extended once again, and June 31 will pass uneventfully, just as every other critical date has over the last 5 years. There is ALWAYS a new reason that the RV "HAS" to occur by a particular date. :angry:

RV June 31st is pure delusion. There aren't even 31 days in June... I think you meant June 30th biggrin.gif

I currently have aprox 739.71 billion Dinar. Now I will say this folks Im hearing TK and DOPIE Okie have somewhere around 900.735 Trillion dinar folks "Peep"S just saying folks I know "TK" and AL spend a lot of time Pumpin and dumpin hehehehehehe. But I will say this folks they are close! Maybe they will send us a ticket for the post RV party on Fire ISLAND! Just saying foks just saying!

• Upvote 1

Ok guys, well i am sorry, but I believe in this investment, and I went and added to my investment this week, no apologies and no regrets! Praise Jesus.

Cashman54: If it was a good investment when you first bought dinars it is a better investment now. I am not a pumper and have no connection to any dealer.

If I hade any more discretionary funds I would be buying more right now. I have no idea why people on the Forum are so negative. The more dinars you have

the more you will be able to help others. What I hear on this string is a lot of anger because it hasn't RV'd yet. So, don't pay any attention to these nay-sayers.

Ask God what you should do and then do it.

Thanks G-man, you da man! That's what I did, I bought more, I really don't care what people think, I am going to give a lot to the Lord, missionaries and churches and the less fortunate, the more we can help the Lord, the more Satan is defeated!

Ok guys, well i am sorry, but I believe in this investment, and I went and added to my investment this week, no apologies and no regrets! Praise Jesus.

Thanks G-man, you da man! That's what I did, I bought more, I really don't care what people think, I am going to give a lot to the Lord, missionaries and churches and the less fortunate, the more we can help the Lord, the more Satan is defeated!

in your opinion what is the best place online to buy? I bought a bit from 5.3 bank, who does not sell anymore. Will have to buy online, so I would feel better if I knew someone had a good experience instead of just picking out any one from the web. Thanks. :)

in your opinion what is the best place online to buy? I bought a bit from 5.3 bank, who does not sell anymore. Will have to buy online, so I would feel better if I knew someone had a good experience instead of just picking out any one from the web. Thanks. :)

Attack,

I have been using Dinarbanker.com, it took me two days to get the dinars the past two times I have ordered from them, also there is a code that gets you $10 off the price. The only thing is you have to scan your copy of money order and drivers liscence to them for them to start processing your order, so I just went to a Fed Ex Kinkos to dot hat. Once you do that, call them immediately after and they'll put up your order and start processing it immediately.

Anyone rushing to buy last minute dinars? With the news of Iraq approving their budget and stuff, seems like the RV is happening very soon, was wondering if anyone was buying last minute dinars? It seems every purchase I make is a last minute purchase, but I may make one more today. Just trying to feel the sentiment of the crowd!

Yeah you should rush and go get more. It has really gone nowhere for 7 years, what's another 7 holding.

Does it matter if the budget is approved. They could approve the RV and it would not RV.

Edited by Jack Dinauer

I have been getting super service on line from New Iraq Dinar ... credit card, email communication, 800 number, in Canada but sell to any and everywhere as I understand it. Never a problem and they have bent over backwards to handle anything I wanted a little special. Great place to start your on line search. No, I do not get a percentage ... hahahahaha.

:)

smee2

Yeah you should rush and go get more. It has really gone nowhere for 7 years, what's another 7 holding.

Does it matter if the budget is approved. They could approve the RV and it would not RV.

i know it may happen soon, it may not but will have to at some point. I joined VIP and am on these boards so much, I have become a believer that this is an exc investment. So, I wanted to buy some more, Ihave very little (few hundred). Not tring to be greedy..but if it comes in low at least I'll be able to get some things done if i buy a bit more. If it comes in at .86 or above, I'll be able to relax in my old age! and have some fun for a change. If I lose, oh well. not like it would be the first time or the last I would guess!

I have been getting super service on line from New Iraq Dinar ... credit card, email communication, 800 number, in Canada but sell to any and everywhere as I understand it. Never a problem and they have bent over backwards to handle anything I wanted a little special. Great place to start your on line search. No, I do not get a percentage ... hahahahaha.

:)

smee2

will check them out tonight. thank you so much for your response. J

Attack,

I have been using Dinarbanker.com, it took me two days to get the dinars the past two times I have ordered from them, also there is a code that gets you $10 off the price. The only thing is you have to scan your copy of money order and drivers liscence to them for them to start processing your order, so I just went to a Fed Ex Kinkos to dot hat. Once you do that, call them immediately after and they'll put up your order and start processing it immediately.

ok will check them out and new iraq dinar in canada. thanks for your response.