Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anyone rushing to buy last minute dinars?

cashman54

Anyone rushing to buy last minute dinars? With the news of Iraq approving their budget and stuff, seems like the RV is happening very soon, was wondering if anyone was buying last minute dinars? It seems every purchase I make is a last minute purchase, but I may make one more today. Just trying to feel the sentiment of the crowd!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 6

The reason I am asking is because I want to add to my investment as I probably don't have as much Dinar as the average investor, while I am guessing the average investor has put down $50K to $100K in Dinar, I have only under $5K invested in Dinar which is about that amount some might speculate on a freakin penny stock. So you could understand while I might want to add a million or so more dinar just for the heck of it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

The reason I am asking is because I want to add to my investment as I probably don't have as much Dinar as the average investor, while I am guessing the average investor has put down $50K to $100K in Dinar, I have only under $5K invested in Dinar which is about that amount some might speculate on a freakin penny stock. So you could understand while I might want to add a million or so more dinar just for the heck of it.

Wow. I would be careful bragging about that. My guess is that your guess is too high.

• Upvote 5

If you feel like you have enough then I wouldn't recommend that you buy more. You'd be surprised most of the investors here probably has an average of 1-2 million dinar

I have to agree completely. All of the stats that I have heard state that the average investment in the dinar is 1-1.5 million dinar. My answer to the original post is I will absolutely not be buying any dinar any time soon. I set money aside and invested a little as I went until I got to the point that I did not want to lose any more than that $ amount. I have invested to the point that I am happy and comfortable with and no bills have gone unpaid because of it and that is the way it will stay.

• Upvote 2

HEHE, guility, however, things were so tight when I first got in this investment last October and I wasn't holding a considerable amount. I got a new job and I'm working a second, so I felt I could justify the risk. My baby is leaving for college in less then three weeks and it would be nice for her to start out life educated and debt free! :rolleyes:

100K in Dinar?????

Who do you know? No one I know has that much

dinar! How much money does it take to enjoy life?

Even if it RV's low, if you have 2M in Dinar, your life

will change for the better, financially. I love the saying

of not putting all your eggs into one basket. If I had

100K, I would have invested in gold or silver and some

dinar...

Edited by Patty B
  • Upvote 5

I think there is some major confusion going on here.

Are you talking about 5000 dollars spent on dinar? or 5000 dinar? There is a big difference there and using the dollar sign, with the word dinar, is confusing as all get out!

Personally I don't think an investment of 5000 dinar is worth all the angst we go through from what I see here. I can understand if someone has spent 5000 in dollars and has oh, say, what would that be, about four million dinar?

I get the feeling an average investment for most people might involve having spent up to about 3000 dollars in DOLLARS, for how ever many dinar that got them

As for the last minute buying? I think that anyone who is "investing" on a last minute basis every other payday or whatever, is never going to have a "last" purchase. They will keep buying, even it if is a small amount but wanting to take advantage of whatever time there is to get on this horse and ride!

So, if that is your mindset, you might consider taking a giant step backwards, delete all short cuts to the dinar sites, hide the dinar in the bottom linen drawer under aunt Maybel's hand embroidered "his & her" sheets and forget them until this actually happens. You'll get an email from Adam. Just forget it until then.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1

This the the odd thing about this-

if they want to reduce the amount of dinars out there, this delay certainly isn't helping them.

It clearly gives more people more tie to buy dinars- and the more time that passes,

the more people hear about the dinar and buy them. Dinar are still so cheap that it's worth the risk-

and very very few people are going to be discouraged enough to actually sell their dinar-

even the people who make fun of the gurus- so the dinar count will probably continue to rise,

the longer they delay.

Sounds like a case of P$#$% Envy!

Everyone has more or bigger...I better get more, buy a new one, replace that, and then brag about it so all know that I can DO IT!

You need to find something else in your life to make you happy, money and things NEVER will!

WOW! Really? $50-100K in US dollars? Who has that kind of money? And you have ONLY $5K invested? :lol: