Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Gurus Sign Off

Dinar Buddy

The gurus have and are hitting the Financial leaders in all parts of the world. A new approach is needed. Should we consider the media, our local government leadership, and or talk radio hosts. How can we campaign to get the right pressure to get the right folks involved in this opportunity???

I am working on a full campaign to launch a nation day called Iraq Dinar RV Day. I am setting the date for 6/10/2011. I will reach out via email to all media stations and business leaders letting them know of the opportunity and how to get involved. We have millions of people holding the dinar seeking a conclusion.

Let's find out what is going on...

Go RV/RI

Time to take a ride to SHUTTY TOWN !!

Dinar Buddy...

My advice for you is not to do anything; just be happy your holding dinar.

This investment isn't for everyone and I may be going out on a limb here but I don't think you are in possession of a crystal ball. Not everyone out there feels like us.

Anyway, can you explain why you say June 10th? :lol: :lol: :lol:

OH My GOD! Sorry, But please tell me we have not sunk to a new low?

How any little investor of something of this magnitude could even imagine that Iraq or any country may even read or care about some lowly little investor thinks that he can get a group together to sway the thinking of an entire country, is ridicules!

If by some chance you even got any ink on this idea and that it should some how come across the desk of someone in power in Iraq and that he might even wast time reading it? At best it might sever to remind him to pull the plug on this little deal and sweep it under the carpet! And forget about it! What then? It would probably server to stir a thought that; "I thought we where only RVing our money for the benefit of ourselves, other country’s and possibly a few oil tycoons that have a few billion invested!” “What are these gnats flying around asking or telling us to RV now!?!?!” “Sweep them off my breakfast table and hear no more of this little gnat!”

Yeah then what!

Not only do you know nothing of this investment but I would say you must know nothing about governments at all! Even the one you live in! Sorry I really didn't mean to slam you or anyone but this just blew me away, to even think that we might carry some clout anywhere out side of our home and maybe some social club, I think I'll run for president!! :P

Good night, and sleep well, I know I will :lol:

Wake me when you get that RV thing going will yeah? If u pull this off with out ending it for the rest of us? I'll never say another word B)

GO GO GO RV!!!

The gurus have and are hitting the Financial leaders in all parts of the world. A new approach is needed. Should we consider the media, our local government leadership, and or talk radio hosts. How can we campaign to get the right pressure to get the right folks involved in this opportunity???

I am working on a full campaign to launch a nation day called Iraq Dinar RV Day. I am setting the date for 6/10/2011. I will reach out via email to all media stations and business leaders letting them know of the opportunity and how to get involved. We have millions of people holding the dinar seeking a conclusion.

Go RV/RI

How many times have we heard that information getting into the wrong hands, or too public, could be contributing to the delay? I totally agree that calling anymore attention to this has to be the least intelligent idea or path to take.

We all want this, and the Iraqi people NEED this, but nothing any of us do or try to force is going to make it go any faster. If anything, you'll only fuel a fire that helps the government more with finding a way to make it more costly for us. The more people that become invested, and the government knows of it, the less likely I see it as a positive for those already invested.

I just keep quiet, don't tell a bunch of people about it, and try to wait as patiently as we can. If/when this happens, we'll be blessed for any positive return. :)

• Upvote 1

Seriously, do we really want to call more attention to this investment? Giving our government more ideas? Please rethink this. The people in Iraq are the most important, don't you think? Do we want to make this a higher risk opening up a can of worms? I know I don't want anyone to know I have dinar. There seems to be security issues at the time of cash in. We certainly don't want the radio/tv talk show hosts turning this into a circus. Or perhaps, I am the only one that is shocked at the possibility of making this so public? WHY? Iraq will get this done without the Americans getting involved and trying to control their business. Or are you seeking your 15 minutes of fame? Just sayin'.

I could not agree more!!!!! My wife does not even know about this!

• Upvote 1

Go RV/RI

I read this post late last night and thought to myself "noo what is this dude thinking!!". Why would tell the world about this investment. -31 and counting :D

Hi Dinar Buddy :)

Thanks for your thoughts. But personally I see no value

of pushing something that CANNOT be pushed. Desperation

is not going to make this happen...it matters nothing what the "gurus"

are doing, because they have absolutely nothing to offer, and that has been

established, without question.

In fact it IS the "gurus" that have caused MASS confusion with this speculation, making

statements that are simply illogical and unfounded that has been, over time, somehow

fully accepted as "fact" when in fact, they have been nothing but lies and hype, and no

need to state what their motives have been ALL along.

I would seriously advise NOT taking steps that would appear at best, to be viewed as

a desperate attempt aimed at "financial leaders" to think it would matter at all in regards

as to the timing of this event. There is nothing more to this than the potential for a revaluation

of a countries currency. Who made it into what it has now become? Only those who spread

rumors, and those that create them.

I certainly respect your thoughts, but this direction in my opinion would give false value to what

supposed gurus are thinking or doing, which has no value in the financial realities of this matter.

In fact, I would think it would be best to view whatever desperate attempts and excuses the gurus

make, then do the OPPOSITE, because then it may have some value. Repeating what liars do,

will support them, and they have NO influence nor affect other than giving false hopes and making

promises that are absurd.

We will see how this unfolds, when Iraq is actually ready to make the move, and not a minute sooner.

Part of the problem is and will be too few are willing to accept what the reality of this is, so it has been

turned into a literal circus and a sad one at that. This is also courtesy of those that think they are 'gurus'

when in fact they have contributed little to nothing of value and that is based solidly upon their own

track record.

Have a good day :D Let us hope for the best...but we do ourselves NO favors by denying reality and

actual facts that are available outside of dinar forums. Inside many forums are nothing but a nest of

lies and confusion...we do not need their statements to give this speculation validity, we only need

to focus on what is actually happening, and that is difficult enough.

All my best! :)

Jim

---

• Upvote 1

Just an opinion folks but honestly does anyone really think that media reporters and diggers don't already know about this???

Of course they do!

Newshounds the world over uncover things WAY smaller in significance than the IQD RV on an almost daily basis.

The either choose to ignore this OR, have something keeping their mouths shut (maybe fear of career suicide).

Could one person such as the OP here actually cause a stink?

Possibly BUT, ONLY if the ears are listening to him.

If the OP thinks he is going to create some revelation that mainstream media isn't already aware of, GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!!!

Absolutely, Gibbs. A few years ago a guy with the screen name Media Guy was on a few forums asking questions for a story he was going to write. I don't remember which paper he published it in, but Boston seems to stick in my head. He also interviewed dealers. He did get some blasting for his career choice, but he did eventually write the story and posted it for us to read. All in all it was pretty fair. I don't think it caused any real spike in dinar sales, but he put the story out there. No black helicopters or suburbans took anyone away. These guru's are making up crap to cover for their failures or to make others think their particular guru is really important, which is total b.s. Truth be known, every post, every email, every cell phone call that we all make is monitored by NSA. It gets fed through super computers and only those that put together the right amount of key words get actual ears on. Otherwise, its just white noise. I have several friends in a few "3 letter" federal agencies, and they wouldn't tell you the time of day if you didn't need to know.

Either these guru's are just seeking attention to feel important, or someone is blowing sunshine up their a@@ as a joke.

• Upvote 1

Go RV/RI

What exactly would you say? The media and half the world already think this is a :"scam". Putting "pressure" on Iraq is also a waste of time...they have absolutely no "loyalty" to anyone who has invested in their dinar except for their people. Their RV will happen when they are ready for it to happen. Be very careful, what you think might be a "great" idea, can "back fire" most of us are contented to wait. So should you be...