Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Gurus Sign Off

Dinar Buddy

The gurus have and are hitting the Financial leaders in all parts of the world. A new approach is needed. Should we consider the media, our local government leadership, and or talk radio hosts. How can we campaign to get the right pressure to get the right folks involved in this opportunity???

I am working on a full campaign to launch a nation day called Iraq Dinar RV Day. I am setting the date for 6/10/2011. I will reach out via email to all media stations and business leaders letting them know of the opportunity and how to get involved. We have millions of people holding the dinar seeking a conclusion.

Let's find out what is going on...

Go RV/RI

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 53

The gurus have and are hitting the Financial leaders in all parts of the world. A new approach is needed. Should we consider the media, our local government leadership, and or talk radio hosts. How can we campaign to get the right pressure to get the right folks involved in this opportunity???

I am working on a full campaign to launch a nation day called Iraq Dinar RV Day. I am setting the date for 6/10/2011. I will reach out via email to all media stations and business leaders letting them know of the opportunity and how to get involved. We have millions of people holding the dinar seeking a conclusion.

Go RV/RI

No offense but I think that is the dumbest idea I have ever heard.

• Upvote 10

Go RV/RI

Seriously, do we really want to call more attention to this investment? Giving our government more ideas? Please rethink this. The people in Iraq are the most important, don't you think? Do we want to make this a higher risk opening up a can of worms? I know I don't want anyone to know I have dinar. There seems to be security issues at the time of cash in. We certainly don't want the radio/tv talk show hosts turning this into a circus. Or perhaps, I am the only one that is shocked at the possibility of making this so public? WHY? Iraq will get this done without the Americans getting involved and trying to control their business. Or are you seeking your 15 minutes of fame? Just sayin'.

• Upvote 6

Seriously, do we really want to call more attention to this investment? Giving our government more ideas? Please rethink this. The people in Iraq are the most important, don't you think? Do we want to make this a higher risk opening up a can of worms? I know I don't want anyone to know I have dinar. There seems to be security issues at the time of cash in. We certainly don't want the radio/tv talk show hosts turning this into a circus. Or perhaps, I am the only one that is shocked at the possibility of making this so public? WHY? Iraq will get this done without the Americans getting involved and trying to control their business. Or are you seeking your 15 minutes of fame? Just sayin'.

In total agreement here.

• Upvote 1

oh great! it's been like 7 years, and now that we are almost there, let's just throw a monkey wrench in it!

maybe you want to be on these boards reading, waiting, waiting, but I want it over. I want to be on this board reading about things post RV!

Please do not be a "S--t starter! " You may have good intentions but will screw this up royally. Bad Bad idea. Listen to your mama and keep your mouth shut. When it's over help some people out if you like. Please don't mess this up for everyone else. No disrespect, but not good, man.

• Upvote 4

You have got to be kidding me,

how many of you really think that one person, with an email address and thought, is really going to throw a "monkey wrench" into this mess of a mix.....what you are saying to me many of you think one person is goin to sway the government.....or media, in like 4 days.....please

im whiling to bet, once this rv happens, we will be screwed in so many ways, that some may think sodomy might just be the new black for 2012......

<_<

• Upvote 1

Go RV/RI

angry.gif

Really? It is extremely amusing to see how someone thinks that they can sway something of this magnitude that is clearly already encumbered in a multi-national and religiously political gridlock. If you had done your homework, you would know that the pressure is mounting and in 4 to 5 days or so, there will again be protesting in Iraq. That will get media attention but not the irate babble of some venture capitalist trying to effect sensitive decisions about one country's economy, which in this case happens to affect many other countries around the globe! If you did get any recognition, it might be during Jay Leno's monologue or maybe (if you're lucky) a bit on SNL. Apart from some small parody and maybe a few mentions around the Dinar sites, I think your vain attempts might be viewed as pure babble, assuming it was given any mention at all. My point is that if you are a serious investor, spend your spare time doing some legitimate research that might lend some insight to the direction that things are headed. Anyway, I'll be watching Leno closely to see if he picks up your your cause as it should prove to be quite amusing. GO RVVVVVV

Edited by ToothyGrins4U
  • Upvote 1

Go RV/RI

What's a gage order?

A gage is a small bird indigenous to Indonesia. It is known for its vivid plume and high pitched, whistle-like call.

Obviously, the gurus are trying to buy some online or through some kind of retailer. I can only suspect it has something to do with the RV. Perhaps they're excellent spy birds.

Edited by lizlemon78
  • Upvote 1

Just an opinion folks but honestly does anyone really think that media reporters and diggers don't already know about this???

Of course they do!

Newshounds the world over uncover things WAY smaller in significance than the IQD RV on an almost daily basis.

The either choose to ignore this OR, have something keeping their mouths shut (maybe fear of career suicide).

Could one person such as the OP here actually cause a stink?

Possibly BUT, ONLY if the ears are listening to him.

If the OP thinks he is going to create some revelation that mainstream media isn't already aware of, GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!!!

Go RV/RI

You're probably the one who texted BanG, aren't you?

• Upvote 1

The pot is for MEDICAL use only :rolleyes:

Have you ever talked too someone and think, is he/she reallly that DUMM or are they reeeeeally stoned :confused:

Maybe he'll forget where he put his Dinars and just disappear :shakehead: