Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Update from George Robinson 6/1/11

Robdel

Hey everyone, just got off the CC from Frank26, George came on the call towards the end of the call with some new information. He said he got calls from all around the world today saying the reason for the rv delay is stemming from spritual warfare. He said pastors from large churches around the world called him to tell him and ask us to join in to pray against these forces that are holding up the rv. Why would they hold it up? Because they know the good that many of us are going to do with the windfall. So if Jesus is your Lord, get on the warfield, use your God given authority to pull down these strongholds, to release the rv. Pray specifically against the prince of persia who is doing war against us.

Mods, I know you dont like religious stuff on here but please leave this post up because it will help the rv come to pass quickly and thats what we all want right?

Blessings

Robdel... As a christian here, I'm with ya! It's those people that are laughing that have distanced themselves from God and will pay in the end. Remember the wheat will be separated from the chaff. Only a true follower of Christ will know this as he has sent His spirit to walk with us. The world is blind and it's those that seek Christ and Christ alone that have eys that truely see. Keep the faith my friend!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

George Robinson does NOT claim to be a prophet. Wake up you guys and learn to listen.

In my humble opinion you sir, are incorrect.

Looking up the usage of the word prophet in the New Testament, say in 1st Corinthians 12:28, you can see that it is used to mean "foreteller", or by analogy an inspired speaker. Mr. Robinson is both: foretelling the RV, inspired by God.

Whether he goes around claiming to be a prophet or not, he is acting as one.

Take care.

• Upvote 1

here we go again. I was kicked off another site because I told a group of people I didn't think quoting scriptures non stop was an appropiate thing to do in this Forum. I was there for intel & info about the dinar not bible classes. They told me God spoke to them and even called one of them them the annoited one. I have strong faith but to believe that God is blessing us against Lucifer, tell that to our miltary families of more than 6000 gone, or the hundreds of thousands of innocents killed while terrorists are still winning this war. Because of that I struggle with Gods plan for us. It's all very confusing. So back to the dinar, so all we have to do is kill the price of Persia and the RV will happen? What a bunch of hooey. The RV has to happen in order for Iraq to be successful and a major player in the worlds economies, trading etc... Liked the comment about team 6. They are awesome aren't they?

• Upvote 1

I lose count.......spiritual warfare....terrorist....USA....CBI.....what will be the next to hold this up?

P.S. I enjoyed DV alot more before all the religious talk flooded the website.

Its funny because people don't seem to understand that your dinar investment and your spirituality has nothing to do with each other and they NEVER will.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

here we go again. I was kicked off another site because I told a group of people I didn't think quoting scriptures non stop was an appropiate thing to do in this Forum. I was there for intel & info about the dinar not bible classes. They told me God spoke to them and even called one of them them the annoited one. I have strong faith but to believe that God is blessing us against Lucifer, tell that to our miltary families of more than 6000 gone, or the hundreds of thousands of innocents killed while terrorists are still winning this war. Because of that I struggle with Gods plan for us. It's all very confusing. So back to the dinar, so all we have to do is kill the price of Persia and the RV will happen? What a bunch of hooey. The RV has to happen in order for Iraq to be successful and a major player in the worlds economies, trading etc... Liked the comment about team 6. They are awesome aren't they?

Some people see the BIG picture and some see the path ahead with blinders on by choice. Just speaking the truth here. I have been following behind the scenes here for a quite a while, watching some letting GREED get the best of them. They look toward only what benefits themselves, not understanding even as Christians that we are ALL in Gods hands and on His timeline. God is ultimately in control of EVERYTHING including our investments. SO, you can discount God all you want, but realize that neither Gold or Silver (In this case DINAR) will you carry into the kingdom of heaven. Enough Said!

• Upvote 3

Join my discussion over at ----->

Good stuff going on there...

I agree, religious comments have no bearing in secular and neutral-stance discussions about money and currency dealings.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Join my discussion over at ----->

Good stuff going on there...

I agree, religious comments have no bearing in secular and neutral-stance discussions about money and currency dealings.

Freedom of speech and expression is what makes this a great country. Are you a Democrat? I'm feelin Queezy...

• Upvote 1

Robdel... As a christian here, I'm with ya! It's those people that are laughing that have distanced themselves from God and will pay in the end. Remember the wheat will be separated from the chaff. Only a true follower of Christ will know this as he has sent His spirit to walk with us. The world is blind and it's those that seek Christ and Christ alone that have eys that truely see. Keep the faith my friend!

Thank you for the encouragement, this site sure know how to give a beating! It all good if only 1 person like you gets it. Im blessed to know that more got it than not! Thank you all who know how this works, and pray for our bretheren that dont believe, they will soon!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Its funny because people don't seem to understand that your dinar investment and your spirituality has nothing to do with each other and they NEVER will.

Its funny because like spirituality we cant see it but know its there and we believe. like the rv we cant see it but no its there and we believe. GO GOD/ GO RV :D

• Upvote 3

Thank you for the encouragement, this site sure know how to give a beating! It all good if only 1 person like you gets it. Im blessed to know that more got it than not! Thank you all who know how this works, and pray for our bretheren that dont believe, they will soon!

AMEN

• Upvote 3

I didn't know anyone had the power to outdo God. If he truly heard God say it will happen, then mere mortals have no chance of changing the time through spiritual warfare. Now it is obvious he is a joke.

I believe Daniel had to pray for 21 days prior to Michael coming to him as he (Michael) was held up by spiritual forces.

just say'n

• Upvote 2

I believe Daniel had to pray for 21 days prior to Michael coming to him as he (Michael) was held up by spiritual forces.

just say'n

Meaning...

Daniel was praying for no reason because Michael was going to come when he was good and ready and when God saw fit? I mean, you can't use that example. It doesn't make any sense. Exactly why religious-based comments and opinions belong in a forum area of their own...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

To understand what this guy is speaking of has a biblical background . There are forces at work we don't and cannot see in this world and from the bibles viewpoint it appears there are angles with powers over land mass's that operate in a realm unknown to us. Its easy to mock what you really don't understand.

http://www.learnthebible.org/prince-of-persia.html

Prince of Persia

Daniel 10:13-23

mentions the princes (guardian angels) of Persia and Greece; Who is none: are they other princes/angels of nations, do these type angels rule the nations in our times yet and if yes how can we experience them?

Daniel 10:10-21

gives us a fascinating glimpse into the spiritual world which we cannot see. There are four angels in this passage:

The messenger angel who came to bring the interpretation of Daniel's vision (Daniel 10:10-12

). He is not named in the passage.

The prince of Persia. This is evidently a fallen angel working under the direction of Satan who operates as the "god of this world" (2 Corinthians 4:4

). The prince of Persia withstood the messenger angel for twenty-one days (Daniel 10:13) and hindered him from coming to Daniel. By this we know that the prince of Persia is of the evil one. This should not be surprising since Paul warned us, "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places" (Ephesians 6:12 ). Principalities refer to the rule of princes. The prince of Persia was one of these principalities.

Michael, one of the chief princes. Michael comes to the rescue of the messenger angel and relieves him for a time so that he might bring the interpretation of the vision (Daniel 10:13-14 ).

So, who is Michael? In Jude 1:9

, Michael is called "the archangel" and he personally contends with the devil. In speaking to Daniel, the messenger angel calls him, "Michael your prince." The personal pronoun "your" is plural (something that is not distinguished in modern English versions). Therefore, Daniel was not being told that Michael was his own personal angel. Rather, Michael was the angel of Daniel's people. He was the prince of Israel. In Daniel 12:1

, Michael is called "the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people." It only makes sense that God would take His most powerful angel and put him in charge of his chosen people.

The prince of Grecia. His coming is prophesied by the messenger angel: "Then said he, Knowest thou wherefore I come unto thee? and now will I return to fight with the prince of Persia: and when I am gone forth, lo, the prince of Grecia shall come." The prince of Grecia (or Greece) would be another of Satan's mighty princes and he will direct the ways of Greece when it becomes the main world empire.

This passage, therefore, is not about guardian angels. Mostly, it is about angels who have such great power that they are called princes. From their element in the spiritual world, they direct the affairs of nations. The news we read on a daily basis is not just the result of the actions of men. It also reflects the spiritual battles that are going on in the spirit world. The princes of this world are often led by their corresponding princes in the spirit world. These principalities, in turn, are all under the authority of "the prince of the power of the air" (Ephesians 6:12

)--by Satan himself. We do not and cannot understand all that is going on in the spiritual realm, but it is important for us to understand that the battles we face have another aspect to them; an aspect that is real though it is unseen. Our battle truly is a spiritual one.

• Upvote 4