Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Scooter Chat: DDC 6/1/11

RVDinar4MyFamily

Makes me wonder what currencies I should consider investing in post-RV.

China? Afghan? other M.E. countries?

I love Scooter's knowledge... He helps make sense of everything.

I wonder why he chose October as a next speculative date if we go past July 1st.

Hmm..

Thanks, Scooter. Top notch stuff as always.

I wonder why he chose October as a next speculative date if we go past July 1st.

Hmm..

I'm guessing because that's the start of the new fiscal year.

• Upvote 2

Hmm..

Research, Research, Research!!

I will grab a bunch of Afgan currency as the 1 trillion dollar Lithium find is going to be mined eventually. Huge national resource for that country that is poor. It may take 3 to 7 years to pay off, but how hard will it be to wait once IQD RV :D:D:D

China is another story and will follow the intel of others after watching a while!

:D:D

SCOOTER FOR PRESIDENT PLEASE...PLEASE....Thank you Sir for your on going work...This is some education, I will always study Scooter's work...

I trust scooter, a mighty fine man and his intel is amazing. His chats are excellent, but his intel behind his chats is better.

:D:D:D

• Upvote 1

GG AND WESPARSONS,

HERE'S THE LINK WHERE YOU CAN DOWNLOAD AND VIEW ALL YOU WANT. I HOPE YOU ENJOY:

I HOPE THIS HELPS AND BEST REGARDS,

SCOOTER

I'd love to be able to print off all of Scooters trifecta material and read it but I can't seem to find it all in one spot, and it's all images...is it available as a download somewhere?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Thank you Scooter for sharing all of your work so graciously with those you don't even know. You are very kind.

I was having a devasting day regarding finances, and after reading your post, I took a deep breath, and feel very optimistic. Smile and let it come to you.

I am on a Mac and have never been able to easily view the Trifecta series. If there is a spot to read it or download, I would most grateful to know where it it.

Thank you.