Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHAT!!!! No RV Today????

No, the prediction was the first part of June- 1st till the 10th; as after the 10th would be the middle of the month. Most mistook it to mean the 1st of June, myself included, until clarification was made at 108:40 on the CC audio with Frank here. Listen for yourself as the call notes from the last two calls have been mistyped.

Adam had said in his IM post, That there is still some stuff to be taken care of, Then even after that, There is still some time to wait... And let's not forget the HOLD The GOV might/Will put on the funds...

Wait to Wait to Wait some more. <_<

Sorry if this is a downer, But Adams Right. And to go with this,(Off Topic) Just found out my Ex-GF DID Leave me for another guy... Her Ex :angry: . So I'm Falling into a bottle Tonight.)

(Off Topic)So, I might not be posting ANY positive posts tonight... Probably none at all. Don't want anyone to hate me here. I have respect for quite a few of you.

Will Still Be reading, Krem

Thank you. I'm In quite a Head trip right now... But I'll tell you what, I'ff/when this RV HITS, I'M GONNA RUB IT ALL IN HER FACE!!! Cause she was partly the reason I bought in... She ordered the Dish Network, Of which The guy who installed was the guy I heard about this from... But till then...

Thanks Again.

Krem

Adam had said in his IM post, That there is still some stuff to be taken care of, Then even after that, There is still some time to wait... And let's not forget the HOLD The GOV might/Will put on the funds...

Wait to Wait to Wait some more. <_<

Sorry if this is a downer, But Adams Right. And to go with this,(Off Topic) Just found out my Ex-GF DID Leave me for another guy... Her Ex :angry: . So I'm Falling into a bottle Tonight.)

(Off Topic)So, I might not be posting ANY positive posts tonight... Probably none at all. Don't want anyone to hate me here. I have respect for quite a few of you.

Will Still Be reading, Krem

Ah come on Krem. Understand enjoying a relaxing drink but Don't drink too far into that bottle. :shakehead: Move on to better things. Tomorrow will be better and things will be clearer. Sometimes things happen for a reason. Maybe the one right for you is around the corner. Good Luck! :hug:

• Upvote 1

Tomorrow might be,, But tonight... It hurts pretty bad.

I Moved here in the STICKS of AZ From everyone I know and love in the Bay area (SF) About 10 months ago and There arent too many people round these parts who come by to see how you're doin. I say that to say, This is one of the only Social things I have, Besides work. Thank you for your Words. I feel them.

Thank you

Krem

• Upvote 1

I didnt mean to kill the topic... Please Continue...

Good Topic, Very sorry, Krem

Ah come on Krem. Understand enjoying a relaxing drink but Don't drink too far into that bottle. :shakehead: Move on to better things. Tomorrow will be better and things will be clearer. Sometimes things happen for a reason. Maybe the one right for you is around the corner. Good Luck! :hug:

Oh and around the corner, Is and empty lott with cactusus and sand. Haha Just Sayn...

Haha, Krem

On the brightside Krem, its the perfect time to take up contracting...a 6 month stint in say Kuwait will make you a good amount of money and you dont have a significant other to hold you back.(since you arer already used to the desert it wont bother you)

Edited by wicked93gs
  • Upvote 1

Oh Man. Thank you ALL For All the kind words... I think I got it out of my System last night. I DO Feel better this morning. (And my Grammar's back Haha)

I Love Construction! And I would totally go to Kuwait to help out and make money, But I have 4 dogs.... I don't want to give them up for a sixth month trip. Idk... It's an Idea tho. Thanks

So, That being said, Time to get back to an RV Investigation! Haha

Hungover but Better, Krem

Just found out my Ex-GF DID Leave me for another guy... Her Ex :angry: . So I'm Falling into a bottle Tonight.)

End Quote

I'm sorry Man.... But try to think of it this way (I know it's difficult for you to do right now).... She didn't deserve you.

You'll find someone who does.

I wish you the Best.

• Upvote 1